Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:30 pm
"Well, that's better then hearing that the rebels kidnapped kids like I did. I don't think them having government connections or blood ties justifies us doing this to them. You should talk to them. I mean, you're family, right? Hell, I wonder if Damien even told him he's their father. He might have just had them around to keep tabs on them." Shadow replied. "Poor things."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:44 pm
Dustin sighed. "This war is making everyone on every side committing questionable acts. I hate it, but I must keep strong so that we can end my brother's oppressive hand" he said. He didn't say anything else as he headed down to the cell the twins were in while in thought.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:59 pm
The twins were huddling next to each other, cold and getting hungry. There wasn't much they could do with both their hands and feet tied up. Suddenly, they perked up like frightened mice when they heard the door open. Seeing someone enter, they snarled and looked with hostility.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:55 am
Saiyu tugged on Zils sleeve and motioned to the drug lord, worry etched on her face, not just for him but for Shadow to.
She crossed her arms and glaired at the floor, muttering something about a spoilt brat and a vice, if it wasn't for that no good rich basterd back in private sector of Dithelm then she would still have her communicator and all of her belongings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

frowning Jay glaired at the door, the scilence on the other side was deafning. Not willing to risk his life on something so trivial the officer knocked again "Tactitions head Jay De Varill, here to make a report on the uprising as you asked Absoulte leader" he eyed the door as if it was going to burn him if he so much touched it.

(( ok but then i take you home?....and lolli to?.....-stairs at eternal-....and him to? -puppy eyes-))  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:46 am

Zil shook his head saying, "I don't believe this. I don't believe this s**t!! Let's talk more when I get there... Which is approximately five minutes from now. He then took off his earpiece and addressed the 'guys'. "Well, a pleasure as always. But here's our stop. See you soon!" He motioned and the driver signaled the others to stop and opened the door for the two redheads.

"So soon?" One druglord asked. "Stay longer, Zilaius. Let us talk more when you don't have... Business issues"

"Will do!" Zil said, getting off the van, expecting Saiyu to be following as he walked back to base.

Monica blushed nervously with knitted brows, quite questioning what the chief general had been saying for some time now. Was he implying... That Monica was 'nice'? And if he did, for what purpose? Monica began to speak, hiding this nervousness, "Well, chief general. Perhaps the same could be said of yourself"

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:56 pm
Saiyu Grimmaced and waved to the men in the car before hopping out and running after Zil, worry etched over her face.
"h...hay...zil?" falling into step beside him Saiyu patted his shoulder in an almost machanical way as if she had never really comforted anyone before "...what happened?"

((oh look all three of the girls on razz ))  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:25 pm
"What do you mean when you get here? You have to go with them if you want to make negotiations with... you know what? Never mind. Just do whatever." Shadow sighed. "I'll be here when you get here, but I can't stay long. I have work to do."

"I suppose that's true, though sometimes Damien, I- I mean the Absolute Leader says I'm too nice." Jian replied, looking away and scratching the back of his head with a slight blush. "I suppose it will always by nature."

((Three? I only see 2 on. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:50 pm

"Negotiations? Yeah...With the mother country, perhaps. We've no one to negotiate with left in hell anyway. Besides, I gotta stay home and handle all the stuff that was pushed back since I disappeared... And arrange a trip to the city of angels" He then looked at Saiyu but kept walking until they reached base and knocked on the door, which opened right on the first knock. The rebels rejoiced when they saw Blood Fox but stayed back when they saw his expression - clearly not good news.

Fanny was told that Zil was home but didn't dare go out of her room. After all, she was grounded, wasn't she?

Monica chuckled and said to the chief general, "Well, chief general. The quality of being nice is not always a bad thing. This quality saves a lot of people their heads"

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:57 pm
Saiyu hung back from Zil, almost blending into the scenery.
She couldn't really deal with her own emotions properly so it was no suprise her attempt at comfort was bad to say the least.
With little argument she followed the agravated man, making no more attempts to try and be supportive to him or any of the crowed that was now standing somberly around their leader.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:44 pm
Shadow went up out of the lab and up the stairs to greet Zil as he entered. "Here is the written results of the DNA test. If you want the physical results, they are downstairs. Everything is cleaned up, and I've got to head out soon. Any questions?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:58 pm

Zil was serious now. He said in a half-whisper to Shadow, "What do you think? Should we go public about this? Or have them ransomed. Either way will be difficult because those heads of state are crafty"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:23 pm
"If we go fully public, it will reflect poorly on us. Even if it is a scandal, the bigger story is that we kidnapped tho kids and are holding them ransom. The only way that would look good on us is if he denied them completely after the story came out. I would spread rumors about it to create tension and ease our investors. Then ransom them. Afterwards, we go public. If he does take them back, we use that as extra evidence to prove they're his kids and he knows it. If he doesn't, we show how cold he is as a father to his children. It's especially bad because he's trying to promote a 'big brother' reputation. Remember, he doesn't know that we ran this test, and he'll probably want to get them back before we find out, even though we have." Shadow told Zil. "We just have to hope that they'll want to cover this up rather then making it public. If they do that using the academy as an excuse for us to kidnap them, we are screwed."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:44 pm
"Well are you coming in or not. Don't just stand there knocking" Damien stated, getting irritated. However, he wouldn't lash out...yet. He wanted to hear what Jay had to say first.

Dustin walked into the cell but stayed at a distance from the twins. He didn't want to get near them quite yet. "Well, seems we're in a bit of a predicament" he said to them. He didn't smile, but he held no stern expression on his face either. He simply stared at them with a little bit of disbelief. Were they really his niece and nephew?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:50 pm
"What do you people want from us?!" Vincent snapped.
"You monsters!" Valkyrie yelled. Both stayed together, still glaring at Dustin. Both were trying to be strong, but they were shaking with both anger and fear as they looked up at him from the ground.

((Just a note from earlier, both their hands and feet are tied.))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:00 pm
Dustin sighed. "I'm not sure. I didn't order this. Actually I'd prefer it didn't happen. However, since it did, we'll be using you to our advantage. I've been informed that you two stated you've met Damien Blackrose himself and were working on machines to help the war" he said. He had been briefed on Fanny's report. Despite her age that girl really worked hard.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games