Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:59 pm

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Crime scene first, food later. We don't want to risk innocent lives just because we're hungry." Rowena watched the monitors, waiting for the first sign that her teammates had reached the burning store before she teleported out, not wanting to get there so far ahead of time like she had before and be without backup.

...But nor am I an ugly spiteful crow.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:21 am

Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

Upon the monitors, the black creatures with white masks could be seen. The creatures all seeming to be searching for something, though their presence was scaring off some of the citizens. The creatures were of five, yet on the monitors they seemed to be everywhere at once with their great speed. The only difference between each creature was their masks. Each mask holding one eye and a sign of emotion. One with its eye and a tear, another with its eye and a grin, and an other with its closed eye. The other two held an eye each, yet one held a frown and the other held no emotion sign whatsoever. Shadow was amongst them as she ordered a few to go a different direction. One creature kept the store alit as it taunted the store owner with the burning sign in its hand.

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:26 am

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Shadows," Rowena muttered to herself. "Shadows and masks. It's that woman from before...but what's she searching for?" She noticed the different emotions on each mask and the one missing an emotion, but she couldn't figure out what they meant. "Arcana, take a look at this and see if you can help me out," she said, motioning to Jenos.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:11 am

Star's cheeks heated up without her permission, causing the air around them to distort.

"Y-yeah, I'll wait." She stuttered shyly. She sat down against a wall to wait and tried to get her face to cool down.

Raining Eri

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:29 am

Draco managed to make it into the shower without incident. He immediately turned on the cold, and climbed in after stripping down. He felt refreshed, but he needed all of his energy back to be of any help. After 15 minutes, he was fully restored, his fatigue visibly diminished. He got his clothes back on and re-tied his hair back, the rejoined Star. "Ready to go, Fireflower?"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:48 am

Star smiled a little at the nickname, and at seeing Draco looking so much better, before nodding and saying, "Let's go."

Raining Eri

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:38 am

"It'll be faster if I carry you." Draco put Star up on his back and started running after she was secured. On the way to the garage, he called up Snow and the others on the comm. "We're finally ready to go, y'all. We'll be there as soon as possible." He then started talking to Star. "I hope that little kiss before didn't startle ya. Just somethin' about ya I really like, y'know?"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:12 pm

"It's alright," Star said, blushing a bit again. "To be honest it did take me a little off guard, but mostly I'm flattered." She laughed a bit before adding, "I guess opposites do attract, don't they? But we'll talk more about that after we stop that Shadow character."

Raining Eri

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:19 pm

It was early morning. The sun was just coming over the horizon. From atop a tall parking garage that overlooked a harbor, Salvador was taking his mark through the lens of sniper scope. His target was doing deal out in the open There was no glare from the sun. Everything was perfect. Salvador had once again become Deadshot and was about to end some mobsters' money grubbing lives and collect his pay. Deadshot breathed in slowly and pulled on the trigger. But just as the trigger was squeezed, everything went wrong. The barrel of his rifle twisted around and faced him. The muzzle formed a familiar face. It was her. Shadow's face, or rather mask appeared and began to scream at Deadshot. The sky itself became black and rained a tar-like substance. Then, a feeling of a sheer terror came over Deadshot as he tried to let out a bloodcurdling scream.

The nightmare came to rest however as Salvador woke up on the floor next to his couch. It would appear that he had fallen off and woken up by means of unintended force. "Muerte cabron!" He shouted as he swatted at an imaginary figure. Salvador found himself in a cold sweat on the floor. His apartment was still covered in shadows, save for the area that was being graced by the natural light of day through his giant window.

Salvador picked himself up and sat on the couch only to stand up. "What the..?" Salvador found hard on couch cushion. he reached down and grabbed whatever it was. It felt like a rock. Salvador took the stone into the light and examined it. It was a spectacular ruby! But where did it come from. Salvador closed his eyes and tried to remember. Then it hit him. It was her's. The ruby inside Salvador's hand was Shadow's ruby. He remember how her mask was covered in gems. At first he thought of how he could sell the ruby and make a pretty penny, but then though of how he could use it as a bargaining chip. A devious smile grew and curled on Salvador's face. "Magnifico." He whispered to no one while look his window.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:27 pm

"Good call, darlin'. Besides, we got work to do." Draco got them to the garage in record time, since he was fully revitalized. He opened the car door for Star, then jumped over the car to the driver's side, getting in. He turned on the navigation system to home in on the signal from Snow's comm. Then he turned on the stereo, which he had programmed to play any music he had on his mp3 player, which he obviously had to have stolen at one point over the last few years. It began playing "Man with the Machine Gun" from the Final Fantasy VIII Soundtrack. "Killer drivin' tune. Time to kick things into overdrive! Ready, Star?"

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:56 pm

Star nodded, getting into a fighting mood. "Let's go!" She said.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:16 pm

The tunnel opened up as Draco put the windows down and revved up the engine. "Time to gun it!" He pushed the pedal to the floor, causing the tires to squeal slightly as they took off, Draco letting out a loud "Yee-haw!"

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:30 pm

Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

Shadow stood in the chaos around her, her head turning side to side. At each side was a different building, and her eyes followed her servants. There was five in total, however, one was still at the store on fire. The one by the fire was taunting the owner with a burning sign as its mask held a mad grin. There was four of the servants with Shadow, all in a different area then that one, and were split up to look for the ruby. Two searched one building and the other two the other building. Their speed was fast, going to each floor of that building and not leaving one room unchecked. Citizens were outraged at this as they shouted complaints or were scare of the creatures with masks.

Shadow did not stand long as the four were done searching those two buildings and the five of them walked to the next set. They repeated this progress going down every street and every avenue within the time it took for whomsoever would stop them stopped them.

The ruby within Salvador's hand began to burn as it started to glow. It being in his bare palm, he would soon realize this as its temperature snapped into burning hot. If he didn't quickly react, it would burn his palm. Once he let go of the ruby, it would return to just a normal ruby. It seemed if Shadow wasn't the one holding it then it would surely burn whomsoever's hand possessed it. The ruby no longer glowing once it stopped burning, a sign of whether or not it was hot or cold. Though, that wasn't all, as it seemed the ruby held more. All along the ruby was incantations in an archetype language as the symbols overlapped one another. The symbols overlapping to where there was no way of recognizing whatever language it was that Shadow had carved into it.

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:45 pm

Shiningdragon21

((I would have responded yesterday, but I had a job training thing from about 9-5 and I pretty much passed out as soon as I got home))

'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Alice whimpers faintly as she's nudged, but otherwise doesn't make a sound as she cracks open an unfocused eye. She was still exhausted from the previous days fight so she only managed to weakly slash at the person keeping her from sleep with a knife she had yet to put away.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:56 pm

Star couldn't help but smile at Cryogon's mannerisms. His personality was so loud in comparison to what she was used to, which was her really only her soft spoken mother, her barely there father, and her walks-on-eggshells doctor. Her fists tightened as she thought about that and remembered that her parents were somewhere in the city, and that she'd have to be careful. Arcana had mentioned just talking to them, but the thought terrified her.

She put that train of thought in the back of her mind for now as they neared the scene of the fire, and as soon as the car came to a stop she jumped out.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games