Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:21 pm

"Hmm...I'll go down to the apothecary and see if I can't find you something better then." Kaistern said examining the bottle. "It could just be old and less effective." he pocketed the bottle before pulling a cloak on and heading out.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:29 pm

"Thank you, Kaistern. Come back safely." Ophelia then went back on to her paperwork, writing letters to allies and officiating guild crap and all that. After a while she asked Balthazar, "Would you like to take a break from mercenary work for the day, considering all the heavy drinking we did last night?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:38 pm

"Vacation sounds awesome." Balthazar said pulling on some boxers.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:43 pm

"If you need anything, just let me know." Ophelia thought for a moment before adding in, "That doesn't involve sex." She would never get anything done otherwise.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:54 pm

"Awww, party pooper..." Balthazar joked before going around and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Some time later, Kaistern came back with their medicine. "Hopefully this should do the trick." he said handing the new bottle to Ophelia while he hung up his cloak.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 pm

Ophelia returned the kiss before continuing onward, finishing a small chunk of it before Kaistern came back. She wasted no time at all in drinking down what she needed to in order to make that hangover dead and gone. "Thank you, Kaistern~"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:14 pm

"And some for you--Gods, man, could you at least put on some pants?!" Kaistern held a hand up in front of his face to block his view of any possible glimpses of a wild trouser snake.

"What?? I've seen it. You've seen it. She's seen it. No one else is allowed in here, and I have no plans on going out any time soon. With the free love rule in effect I see no reason to submit to your pants!"

((Yeah, I have no idea what I'm doing anymore. emotion_c8 Filling space until something happens/comes to mind.))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:22 pm

{Whenever we're both ready we can timeskip to where they take the castle back, or right after they take back their power or something. Or we could try the pregnancy/bodycan'thandleit plot we put on hold.}

"Why not meet him half way? You put on some pants and I take off my top. Everybody wins!" Ophelia joked, the expression on her face and the way she said it making it ambiguous as to whether or not she was truly serious.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:28 pm

((To the Timeskipmobile! Let's say post castle takeover (because we'd probably be bullshitting our way through that) and to the pregnancy plot.))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:31 pm

{Okai! Shall I post the intro or would you like to?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:33 pm

((I think it's your turn. Could be wrong though. sweatdrop ))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:35 pm

{Awesome. I already have an idea on what I want to do, but just curious... who is the Usurper? Some forgotten sibling of Kaistern's? A distant cousin? Or just a disgruntled but popular noble? Or what?}[

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:36 pm

((Douchey, supremacist, racist noble #3647 XD ))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:49 pm

The crowd watched in both awe and horror at the scene before them. The ex-usurper, in all his glory, was now nothing more than an agonized warning of mangled flesh on a stage. He was barely reccogniseable as a demon, let alone any sort of humanoid creature, more akin to a burnt and sliced up corpse than anything. He was put through various humiliations, various forms of unimaginable pain, and all for the public to see. Why? So that the people would know just what happens when the true royal family was ******** with. His family would have no wealth, no status. His home would be all but destroyed. Yet he would live, cursed to live and walk the lands for years and years to come. The best part? Ophelia made sure that her undercover agents in his midst, disguising their efforts as aiding in his escape, were the very ones to drag him to the cold-blooded public torture. Seeing as how the people loved violence and killing things, it was also a twisted yet effective way of raising morale.

Too bad Ophelia couldn't be there for the show. No, she was too busy settling back into the castle. More specifically, she was overseeing the servants as they set up her new office - from which she would administrate her guild when she had the time. After all, Ophelia refused to let go of what power she earned on her own without a fight. She would hear no ifs, ands, or buts about it from either Kaistern or Balthazar. Though this wasn't too surprising, as she'd made her intentions clear in the last few months anyway.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:56 pm

"We should really work on recreating some of those human gizmos. I would love to get this on camera." Balthazar framed the scene with his hands as he stood beside Kaistern on a balcony overlooking the scene, although the original king was having a hard time looking at the poor beaten b*****d.

"Just so long as you didn't hang the picture in our room somewhere..." Kaistern said covering his mouth with a handkerchief while looking away. "....I think I'm going to see how Ophelia's coming with her office..." he said ducking away to knock on Ophelia's door.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games