Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:40 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Sixth Year Sixteen Years OldSingleSeeker

Lions v. Eagles Match

Patience rewarded the young lioness as she soon spotted the Snitch, and she got the feeling Gavin may have as well at about the same time. Without a second's hesitation, Fianna launched herself after her target, gaining speed and momentum as she crouched low over her mount.

OOC:
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to Spot and catch the Snitch
Special Skills: Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action: Pursuing the Snitch (1/3) (11.40 pm)
Effect Value: 20
Results: Spotted!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Username

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:49 pm
GAVIN SELWYN __________
Fifth Year, Prefect _________
Ravenclaw Seeker____._____
════════════════════════ _____

User Image

Nothing and no where. By sheer dumb luck, he checked back with Fianna as she broke into a hard swerve to change directions. That's when he saw it, the snitch. Throwing his weight to one side, he dove down in pursuit behind the redhead.

╔═══════════════════════╗
Seeker
HP: ═ ═ ═ 100%
(+8 spotting/catching)
┉┉┉┉
Rolled: 13 + 8 = 21 spotted
┉┉┉┉
1 of 3 to chase
0 of 2 to catch
┉┉┉┉
00 - 00

╚═══════════════════════╝

[OOC: on mobile. ]

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:27 pm
User Image
                                                  Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
                                                  Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
                                                  So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
                                                  It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇᴇᴄᴛ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ & Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Brandon had barely gotten up into the air and gotten a look at the situation before he felt a bludger smack his thigh. Wincing, he glared at the offensive projectile before he noticed that it was Ahnna who had aimed at him. Narrowing his eyes, he decided to take a swing at Gavin, thinking that it ought to keep Ahnna busy.

Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +8 (-1)
                                                  Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: ☯ ☯ ☯
                                                  Final Roll: 25 (Hit unless blocked!)

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, here's hoping we win.
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

So take the photographs, and still frames in your mind
                                                  Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time
                                                  Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial
                                                  For what it's worth it was worth all the while

Essy ze Ninja

Winsome Fey rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:30 pm
User Image
                                                                I'm broke but I'm happy
                                                                I'm poor but I'm kind
                                                                I'm short but I'm healthy, yeah
                                                                I'm high but I'm grounded
                                                                I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed
                                                                I'm lost but I'm hopeful baby

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff teams
                                                                What am I doing? Playing quidditch
                                                                What am I thinking? Game shouldn't be that bad.
                                                                What am I wearing? First Year Uniform

Tyler saw the quaffle aimed his way and moved to try and catch it.

OOC:

Position: Keeper
                                                                AC: 12
                                                                Modifiers: +4 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line

And what it all comes down to
                                                                Is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet
                                                                'cause I've got one hand in my pocket
                                                                And the other one is giving the peace sign

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:35 pm
User Image
                                                                I'm broke but I'm happy
                                                                I'm poor but I'm kind
                                                                I'm short but I'm healthy, yeah
                                                                I'm high but I'm grounded
                                                                I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed
                                                                I'm lost but I'm hopeful baby

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff teams
                                                                What am I doing? Playing quidditch
                                                                What am I thinking? Game shouldn't be that bad.
                                                                What am I wearing? First Year Uniform

Tyler missed the quaffle. Catching it, he threw it toward Glynn, thinking that he could do something in this game.

OOC:

Position: Keeper
                                                                AC: 12
                                                                Modifiers: +4 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line

And what it all comes down to
                                                                Is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet
                                                                'cause I've got one hand in my pocket
                                                                And the other one is giving the peace sign

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:37 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch - Gryffindor v Ravenclaw
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxGryff and Claw Teams
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

кι¢к ѕтαят тнє gσℓ∂єи gєиєяαтσяxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕωєєт тαℓк, вυт ∂σи'т ιитιмι∂αтє нєяxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ¢αи'т ѕтσρ тнє gσ∂ѕ fяσм єиgιиєєяιиgxxxxxx
                                                          fєєℓ иσ иєє∂ fσя αиу ιитєяfєяιиgxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEve didn't make it in time to save Brandon, the bludger whizzing past her after her teammate. Eyes narrowed, she took off after one of the bludgers to try once more to hit Ahnna. She needed to even the score.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxуσυя ιмαgє ιи тнє ∂ι¢тισиαяу, тнιѕ ℓιfє ιѕ мσяє тнαи σя∂ιиαяу
                                                          xxxxxx¢αи ι gєт 2 мαувє єνєи 3 σf тнєѕє, ¢σмιи'
                                                          xxxxxxxxxfяσм ѕρα¢є тσ тєα¢н уσυ σf тнє ρℓєια∂єѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx¢αи'т ѕтσρ тнє ѕριяιтѕ ωнєи тнєу иєє∂ уσυ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxтнιѕ ℓιfє ιѕ мσяє тнαи נυѕт α яєα∂-тняσυgн

Gryffindor Vice Captain
                                                          Position: Beater
                                                          AC: 20
                                                          Modifiers: (+8 to Hitting Bludgers) (-1 for Injuries)
                                                          Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                                          Lives:

Aiming At
                                                          Ahnna
                                                          Final Roll: 26 HIT
                                                          Score
                                                          10 to 00
                                                          Gryffindor

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Devlyn Maycry

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:39 pm
User Image
                                                  Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
                                                  Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
                                                  So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
                                                  It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇᴇᴄᴛ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ & Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Brandon watched the bludger make its way to Gavin, and looked around for another one. He noticed one hovering around and decided to give Gavin something else to think about, trying to aim at him again.

Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +8 (-1)
                                                  Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: ☯ ☯ ☯
                                                  Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, here's hoping we win.
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

So take the photographs, and still frames in your mind
                                                  Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time
                                                  Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial
                                                  For what it's worth it was worth all the while

username

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:41 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch - Gryffindor v Ravenclaw
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxGryff and Claw Teams
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnnoyed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lετ'ṡ ģø - ḋøṉ'τ ώαïτ - τhïṡ ṉïģhτ'ṡ αlṃøṡτ øṿεɾxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          høṉεṡτ, lετ'ṡ ṃαќε τhïṡ ṉïģhτ lαṡτ ƒøɾεṿεɾxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ƒøɾεṿεɾ αṉḋ εṿεɾ lετ'ṡ ṃαќε τhïṡ lαṡτ ƒøɾεṿεɾxxxxxx
                                                          ƒøɾεṿεɾ αṉḋ εṿεɾ lετ'ṡ ṃαќε τhïṡ lαṡτ ƒøɾεṿεɾxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceBas was damn proud of that shot, actually. He was also pretty impressed with the Ravenclaw beater, since kid was a first year and got pretty damn close to catching it. He didn't, though, and the ball sailed through the hoop. The Gryffindor didn't let it make him complacent, though, moving into to hopefully intercept the pass to Glynn.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxώhεṉ ÿøυ ṡṃïlε, ï ṃεlτ ïṉṡïḋε
                                                          xxxxxxï'ṃ ṉøτ ώøɾτhÿ ƒøɾ α ṃïṉυτε øƒ ÿøυɾ τïṃε
                                                          xxxxxxxxxï ɾεαllÿ ώïṡh ïτ ώαṡ øṉlÿ ṃε αṉḋ ÿøυ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxï'ṃ јεαløυṡ øƒ εṿεɾÿвøḋÿ ïṉ τhε ɾøøṃ

Position: Chaser
                                                          Modifiers: (+8 to Stealing and Scoring)
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                          Lives:

Currently
                                                          Intercepting - Glynn
                                                          Final Roll: xx
                                                          Score
                                                          10 to 00
                                                          Gryffindor

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Red Hot Missy

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:39 pm
User Image
                                                  They don't care what you say
                                                  They don't care what you think
                                                  All they care, what you do,
                                                  Long as your off beat,
                                                  Take a look at yourself

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Wallis saw the bludger heading toward Ahnna. Biting his lip, he lunged forward, trying to block it and send it toward Fianna instead.

AC: 15
                                                  Modifiers: +1 to everything
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, I'll ge' brained a' some poin', Leon jus' doesn' need ta keep worryin' tha' I'm gonna die durin' a game...
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

I'm dreamin' out loud,
                                                  And all at once it's so familiar to see,
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece of apart of me

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:43 pm
User Image
                                                  I tried to be someone else
                                                  But nothing seemed to change
                                                  I know now, this is who I really am inside.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Glynn caught the quaffle thrown at him and went to work, flying as fast as he could toward the opposing goals. Maybe if he got lucky, he could make it to them and score.

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 to Stealing, +7 to Scoring
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: ♥ ♥ ♥
                                                  1/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hope nothing goes wrong during the match...
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

Finally found myself
                                                  Fighting for a chance.
                                                  I know now, this is who I really am.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:53 am
GAVIN SELWYN __________

User Image

Sometime along the way Gryffindor must have scored, the red and gold fans were on the feet and cheering. Distracting as it-- and the thunder chop of bludgers-- he couldn't take his eye off the snitch. Then it hit him, right in the shoulder blade with a sickening crunch. Almost knocked him clean off his broom but somehow, that little kick was enough to thrust him inches ahead of Fianna.

Seeker
HP: ═ ═ 66%
(8-1= +7 spotting/catching)
┉┉┉┉
┉┉┉┉
2 of 3 to chase
0 of 2 to catch
┉┉┉┉
00 - 10

[OOC: on mobile. 6+ hours ]

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:50 am
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Sixth Year Sixteen Years OldSingleSeeker

Lions v. Eagles Match

Fianna threw herself into a wicked corkscrewing dive, as she tried to pick up some speed, as Gavin had gotten slightly ahead of her and closer to catching the Snitch.

OOC:
Modifiers: +8 to Spot and catch the Snitch
Special Skills: Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
Action: Pursuing the Snitch (2/3) (8.50 am)
Effect Value: 20
Results: Spotted!

Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:11 am
Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly!
They go to the lake of fire and fry...
Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July.
I knew a lady who came from Duluth;
She got bit by a dog with a rabid tooth-

User Image
ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

fourth year │ gryffindor chaser │ pureblood

Alec went after Glynn, intent on stealing from the older boy.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
Mods: +6 Stealing, +4 Scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal:
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

She went to her grave just a little too soon;
And she flew away howling on the yellow moon!
Now the people cry and the people moan...
And they look for a dry place to call their home.
And try to find some place to rest their bones-
While the angels and the devils try to make them their own.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:37 am
GAVIN SELWYN __________

User Image

Out of the corner of his eye, a blur of red hair and scarlet robes flurried closer. Dipping his upper body to lay flat and tight against his broom, he balanced his weight to one hand and steadied the other in the air, waiting for the perfect opportunity. Not yet, but soon.

Seeker
HP: ═ ═ 66%
(8-1= +7 spotting/catching)
┉┉┉┉
┉┉┉┉
3 of 3 to chase
0 of 2 to catch
┉┉┉┉
00 - 10

[OOC: on mobile. ]

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:44 am
User Image
                                                  I tried to be someone else
                                                  But nothing seemed to change
                                                  I know now, this is who I really am inside.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Glynn managed to spot Alexander and slipped away from a steal attempt. He continued on, trying to get as close to the goals as he could.

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 to Stealing, +7 to Scoring
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: ♥ ♥ ♥
                                                  2/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hope nothing goes wrong during the match...
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

Finally found myself
                                                  Fighting for a chance.
                                                  I know now, this is who I really am.

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games