Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:04 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"I don't really know or not" Dead said looking at the screen that was brought up. After staring at it for about a minute a portal finally appeared on a wall on the inside of the building. "Got it" he muttered with a heavy exhale it was alot of energy for him to do that the distance much greater then he usually worked with. Another portal opened up just infront of the group as he looked back to the others.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:42 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer smiled. "Nice teamwork, you two," she said to Deadzone and Datascape. "And Fade, I think that's a pretty good idea. An illusion would probably help conceal us better than our suits' stealth mode. Now let's see what we can find inside, eh? PsychoStick, how many minds are you sensing in there?"

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:45 pm
"A few patrols here and there, but something interesting you may want to know is that there is a large cluster of guards somewhere inside, I think it might be worth checking out, assuming of course it's not a cafeteria or something." Lewis said and relayed the location to Datascape telepathically so she could pull it up for everyone else.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:09 pm
"Sorry about that, you can rest a bit while I pinpoint the location." Datascape said to Deadzone when she noticed how he might be tired after trying to make that portal. From what she got from PsychoStick, she was able to show where it was at on the map. She also checked to see if there was was security footage, but it seemed to only show two guards at a door. There were probably more past it.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:16 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

"Hmm," Archer muttered, looking at the map and footage. "We need a way to get past them without tiring our resident portal maker too much. Fade, how strong do you think you can make that illusion?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:25 pm

Inhaling some Deadzone shook his head. "Don't worry it was just not something I was expecting to do so it took me a bit more then I usually use" Dead said tho he was still tired just from the one portal he could still do several more but he would rather not do that again to soon.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:28 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer gave him a look. "You sure?" she asked.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:32 pm

"I'm fine" Dead said as he shook his head standing up as he looked at the others. "Lets go get this over with before any of the guards decide they want to start coming back on there patrol or smoke break or what ever there doing and spot my portal before we go thru" Dead told them as he pointed towards the portal.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:22 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

'Depends on how big of an illusion really...', Fade responds, looking at the map, 'The bigger and more complicated the illusion, the harder it is to keep it consistent...'

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:36 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer nodded. "Okay, let's go on through. Quick, guys." Once she'd stepped through the portal, she made sure she stayed close to the wall. There wasn't much shadow in the flourescent-lighted hallway, but being off to the side would at least make it more likely anyone coming toward them wouldn't immediately notice. "Fade, I don't think we need you to make anything too complicated. Just make it look like we're not here. Hey, Datascape, that spot where the guards are all gathered, what's it look like to you? 'Cause that's not a big enough space to be a cafeteria."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Moving thru the portal as soon as everyone had made it thru they both closed as Dead shook his head a bit of his energy returning tho not all of it sadly. "Right lets get something done" he muttered keeping close to the wall.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:10 pm
Moving along with the others through the portal Datascape checked the map and layout of Cadmus. Something seemed a bit strange about where the guards were. "It is small. It's just looks like a tiny office room with a hallway near the back. Seems kind of strange to guard something like that so heavily." she said.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:24 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer narrowed her eyes, thinking. "Huh. Strange is right." Then one side of her mouth turned up in a smirk. "I think we should check it out, don't you? Might have something to do with those signals Snow told us about."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:17 am
"Well that is what we were sent to do." Datascape said, having her own smirk as she mapped out their course. They were to investigate and their best bet was looking into strange instances like this.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:28 pm
"Want me to pull the ol' Jedi Mind Trick or are we sneaking past with illusions?" Lewis asked, figuring he might be able to get the guards to unknowingly help them out a little if he tried.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games