Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:39 am
Priscilla frowned after they had left. She was almost afraid of what that magic would do to him. She then waited as Liam started carrying her towards the castle. Part of her did also want to be out of Liam's arms as soon as possible.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:47 am
Liam tried to reach the castle as fast as he could. He made it past the guards into the front entrance "finally..." He muttered under his breath "do you think you can stand?" He asked her before going any further.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:00 am
"Hector!" John called, rushing up to her.

"John!" She replied, happy to see him. "I kind of can't walk. Help?" She asked.

John nodded and took Hector from Liam's arms.

She then looked around and up at John. "Looks like the doctor didn't follow. Anyway, I heard the king needed to see me."

"Yes, you have an audience with him. Where were you? We were panicking."

"Not quite sure. I felt a p***k of a needle, and then I was out. Must be some weird poison. Then I woke up at the doctor's house and headed back." She replied.

"I see..." John trailed off.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:16 am
"A group tried to take her hostage, they seemed to be from Hannon." Liam said, giving them the insight on what had happened "we managed to evade them, but they may still be looking for Hector."

Eviz said goodbye to his mother before walking out. He was still having difficulties, mostly keeping his balance but he felt fine overall.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:14 pm
"Oh them? They were arrested for civil unrest. When someone mentioned they saw Hector with them, that's when we got worried." John replied. "Good to know though."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:06 pm
"yes well, I don't think they were the only ones..." He said, fearing that there were more groups prepared to find and abduct Hector.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:23 am
"Well, I hate to say it, but it happens all the time. I wouldn't worry too much." John sighed.

"You know, if security was a little tighter while I sleep, I wouldn't be such a professional escape artist." Hector jabbed.

"You say that after you ran off with your buddies." John replied with a coy smirk.

"Ok, I'll give you this one." She replied.

John smiled triumphantly, then turned and began carrying Hector inside.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:41 am
Liam followed John inside, he wasn't sure where they were heading but he wasn't about to run off and do whatever he wanted.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:16 pm
((Sorry. My internet sucks today))

Priscilla looked behind John's arm at Liam, looking him over sharply. She then curled up against John's chest and waited to see the king. Thousands of things were running through her mind, but she knew she had to keep calm and get through this.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:31 pm
Liam ran a hand through his hair, then something came to him, he still needed to handle something, perhaps he could find a way to sneak off for a moment without being noticed...

[~it's alright c:]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:38 pm
John carried Priscilla to the king's throne room, "Your majesty. We found Hector, but he is currently weakened from a toxin and can not stand." John told him.

"Is that so? Are you alright Hector?" The king asked, standing up.

"I'm sure I'll be fine." Hector replied. The king gave a small nod before discussing some of the details of her mission. After he had finished, Hector saluted before the two turned to leave the room. Even if she wasn't feeling great, she still had a job to do.

John left the palace with Hector and boarded the ship, leaving her in her room. He then went to make a few last minute preparations.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:56 am
Farah lay idly on a small wooden bench, her fingers running back and forth over the age worn surface and her other arm tucked under her head as she gazed up at the sky. It was nice to have no jobs for a change, lately everything seemed to be a mad rush. Deals often took mere minuets instead of hours, caravans and trailers from foreign lands would hardly stay more then a day in the town any more.

A few meters away Bairi was grazing on a small patch of dried out grass, his tail flicking back and forth with a gentle lulling swish.

Rolling on her side The woman whistled softly and out of the fountain popped a shaggy mess of wet fur followed by several other, equally soaking wet balls off fluff. Farah couldn't help but laugh at the state of the dogs, their fur stood at odd angles, slicked with water and possibly slobber from some of the large dogs. She took a quick head count of the animals before rolling back over and lazily shutting her eyes. Yes, peaceful days were the best.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:59 pm
((Hi Snuggs! ^_^ ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:46 pm
Liam followed Hector, carefully getting further and further away from her, until he was nowhere near her, he knew she wouldn't notice anytime soon. He began to search around the palace wondering if Lance had returned to Ander, but either way he would find the mans room.

[~has lance returned? And hello new person! c:]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:00 pm
((I can have him be there if you want him to be))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games