Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Kei Doll

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:21 pm
I'm Red Kitsune Flames
I'm 15 and I'm a pro bumper and has already I have bumped in the BTOP. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:22 pm
Hi im jayman1977, im 28 years old and live in Oviedo Fl, i part take in 5 guilds, The White City, Polls Galore, The Vault, Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians, just to name a few. So come by my profile and check me out  

jayman1977

B!tchyNluvNit

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:28 pm
Hi. I'm a 14 year old Freshman. Don't let my name fool you, I'm mostly friendly. Sometimes I just feel like being a b***h. My brother was reading this over my shoudler when I got it and he said, "Why name your guild Why Not." I said, "Why not?" Well, I won't sit here and name a!! the things I like because you don't have a!! day and neither do I so lets just say I'm a fun person with multiple personalities! mrgreen xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:12 pm
I was expecting a message from a friend when I got an invitation to join.

so yeah, i thought I might as well. ("why not?" biggrin )

so anyways, I'm 17 and

"I'm the type of person who doesn't feel like talking about his likes and dislikes!
My dreams for the future are none of your business...
but anyway, I have lots of hobbies..."

(if you know where that's quoted from, you know a little about my likes razz )  

Heavyarms195

KonobuDragon22

Eloquent Sophomore

4,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:53 pm
I joined this guild because I thought "Why Not".

Might as well say some things about myself.

On gaia I frequently post on the Word Games forum, and lurk on others, except Chatterbox, for my interests/hobbies I like Video Games, Anime, and Fanfiction writing among other things(Though I'm also a decently big Advance Wars fan), though in RL I'm a 19 year old college student trying to get his degree.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:50 pm
hay im khiet-sin ive been on here for nearly two years but i keep forgetting my passwords so i have to make another account i got this invite randomly and thank you for the invite if someone tells me who invited me ill do the same and invite them to my guild if they wanna
im a australia raver im 22 i love love love techno and i also love heavy metal  

vamp_chan

Val-Rei

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:07 pm
First off, I literally did say 'why not?' when I went to accept the invite. XP Seems like a nice enough place~

So. My real name has nothing to do with 'Val-Rei' whatsoever(there isn't a V in sight, for one thing), I really have no idea where it came from, but there it is. ^^; Nineteen, RPing fanatic, budding artist, etc etc with the domain of x=[typical videogaming fangirl].

(and on the mention of heavy metal, I might add that I was raised on Metallica. Pre-Black Album. X3)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:16 pm
Hi! I'm Timingness, I'm 15 and Aussie. What else do you need to know? People say I'm insane. I say That I'm not. I just have a different reality then them.  

Timingness

Alchemy Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:30 pm
[-Deeper and deeper you go...-]

Well, I'm Shiori E. but my friend's call me Ed for my Role-playing. I am 15 and currently live in Ohio. Uhm, I was randomly invited and, well, I WOULD like to know why. Uh...

Yeah. I heart Kitties!! And I heart Edward Elric; the "Fullmetal" Alchemist (Even if he ISN'T real IRL, I can always dream, right? Lol.)

[-...And your shovel's starting to wear out.-]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:35 pm
Hello I got a random pm and thought 'Why not?' hehe.. Well anyways im 14 I like cheesecake, cokeacola, The legend of Zelda, And anime shows and I hate Homework and Math stressed

I'm hoping to own a video gaming company in the future. * You will be playing my video games in the future you can't resist.....muahaha!* xd  

Mistress Raewyn

Blessed Citizen

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lumi aubrylle

Tenacious Waffles

23,390 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:36 pm
I got a random pm & thought I'll check it out heck, why not ?
I like the layout, it really looks to be a place for everyone.
thanks heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:47 pm
Alias: Kupocake
Age: All you need to care about is that I'm a minor. Pcht.
Played Gaia: For more then a year
Hobbies: Drawing and fortune telling
In Gaia's Forum, I am at: The Anime/Manga/Comics Discussion.  

Kupocake

Dangerous Capitalist

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

KimieLime

Chatty Elocutionist

10,150 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:12 pm
Hello ^^ Just got invited to this Guild by *Zentlair* and I thought 'Why Not' as it was written lol ^^ Thank You for the invite. I hope to get to meet new people and make new friends.
Intro ^^ Name: KimieLime
I heart GREEN
Usual Hang out is at the Gaia Exchange Forum, I love wishing people 'Good Luck' with there sales. Never found at ChatterBox, if not at the Exchange I am sometimes in my Guilds or at the Market Place. I am a true pure breed of Poll Whore Avatar
Been on Gaia for 1 year now still lovin' it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:59 pm
oi my name's Khalid i've been on gaia for one week now lol. and it actually pretty good here 3nodding oh yeah! nice to meet all of you. I hope we can be good friends in the future 3nodding  

DarthJudge

Rickjangles

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:57 pm
Hi, my names Van.

Ive been on Gaia for like 2 years.

Nice to meet everyone  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games