Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:59 pm
Zack continued to sing like the angel that he is. Thought he had black wings he was still a soft angel inside. He flapped his wings once or twice losing a few feathers behind him. He sighed and looked up at the sky at the moon admiring its shine.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:22 pm
Kiom'e soon fell asleep at the base of the tree, Zack's humming makeing her to forget the world around her. She soon woke up with the scratchy licks of Evil's tongue against her cheek. As she woke she tried standing, but fell over, for her legs were asleep from sitting on them.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:19 pm
((wow, Crazi psychotic pyro, thats you in your sig? your beautiful))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:50 am
Zephyr watched in amusment as his dragon, Ichi, waddled to and fro trying to dance. He fell a few times but was very good at the dancing otherwise.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:55 am
Zack stopped humming and flew up onto the wall of the garden. He sat there thinking and could still hear the orchastra inside.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:38 pm
[[ mhm that it is, and thanks... but you don't wanna get caught by my bf saying that, lol, he's joining this thread... ^_^ ]]

Kiom'e decided she should go back into the ballroom, and talk to some people there. She saw Zephyr's pet dragon out on the dance floor attempting to dance, and giggled softly. She saw Zephyr and decided to go talk to him. She got up behind him and had a dagger at his back and her head on his shoulder, "Guess who?" she said as she stepped back and smiled lightly.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:19 pm
"Hey Kiom'e. Having fun?" Zephyr said. He pet his dragon and fed it some food.

(Hey i thought you were gonna recomend my rp to some people crazi. Did thay not wanna join?)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:41 pm
[[I'mma tryin!!]]
Kiom'e nodded and said, "Mhm, that I am, how about you? I beleive Ichi is a better dancer than you are. Well at least isn't afraid to go out and dance!" she said with a slight giggle.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:46 pm
"Hey, I danced. Ok I didn't. I dunno how. Never been to a ball or dance or anything elses." Zephyr said embarrased. At least he admitted the truth. He teased Ichi with some food then fed him when he did a flip.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:05 am
Kiom'e smiled lightly, "Would you like to learn how?" she said, "I could try to teach you, there aren't any promises that you'll learn it though."  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Twilight Walker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:19 am
A person with their hood up steps from the shadows in the ballroom "Overshot again.....never try to jump long distances." The man looks around and sees everyone in the ballroom and stops everything and waits.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:52 pm
"Sure." Zephyr said as he stood up. He realy doubted he could learn to dance.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:50 pm
Kiom'e took his hand in hers and led him off to a corner of the room, she put his hand on her waist, and started to show him how, when ever he messed up she would say, "No, no silly, like this," and she would show him what he did wrong.

[[hey guys, Lunarcat2 is shadowthrougheyes His account got hacked. sweatdrop so he asked if I could tell yall!]]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:22 pm
He steps back into the shadows and watches everyone in the ballroom. "This might prove of some use to me.......so ill wait and watch".  

Twilight Walker

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:00 am
(I'm back!!! The guy changed the password and i changed it back.)

Zephyr was having a hard time learning to dance and Kiom'e scoldings were just making it worse. Even though he was slow, he was getting better.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games