Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:12 pm
The snow leapords fired thier first round of spells imacting five of the lead riders whom froze solid before crashing to the ground and shattering to thousands of pieces. Half of the dogs this time slammed into the spikes and reanimated struggleing to free themselves. The men behind the dogs were slowly recovering from thier icey ground and were beginning to reach the second row of spikes. Nakhti cussed again as he blasted tomre frost around him knocking more additional arrows away from him Natsu and Tiger. It was getting too intense too fast the kid could not stay by him at this rate he was gonna have to do some nasty attacks. The zombies that had thier moisture pulled out by Tiger fell to the ground as the dust blew away with an intense gust of wind it reveiled that the skeletons still remained and they were beginning to stand up.

"God damnit!" We got a VERY talented necromancer out there!

Nakhti turned and yelled to Natsu so he could hear him over the noise of battle.

"Kid listen up! I'm going to summon more of my animal buddies to help."

Nakhti pointed at Mia.

"They are going to get you to that lady over there. Stay by her it should be safe. Got it?"

Natsu nodded unable to find his voice.

"Tiger cover me while I summon!"

Just as Nakhti said that the zombie she struck down had already risen and lurced quickly at Nakhti just to be frozen solid and shattered.

"And taking thier water won't work you got to obliterate the corpse or they will just keep coming!"

Nakhti ripped open the top scar on his arm with his claw and began to focus his silver shining eyes getting even brighter.

(above the town around where the horses started chargeing)

The infernomancer ran at full speed screaming at the top of his lungs as he rained fireballs down upon the village the fire balls themselves impacting any building that was not in flames yet.

"Thats right run! Burn and run! Nothing can save you! HEAR ME NOTHING!"

(now inside village)

The archers advanced slowly in on the sides shooting anything that moved that included sheep to which were mostly all dead by now. The old mercenary called out loud so the barbarians could understand.

"Begin to pick your target make the arrows count!"

The calvery themselves began to focus more on Nakhti's snow leapords.

"Kill these wretched beasts noAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!"

The mercenary was cut off as on leapord took him off his horse and crushed his throught before rushing to attack the next pair of horse and rider. The water mage growled as her water was being forced down.

"Fine stop this!"

The ground rumbled and seemingly exploded in the middle of the town as water began to flood out from the ground water unto the surface knocking villagers down as they rushed to find safety and weapons to defend themselves. The earth mage on the other hand said nothing as he looked up the mountain and began to concentrate hard. Within minutes the large rock shelf far above the town cracked and became very unstable. The earth mage spoke in a grizzly tone.

"Little more then we can take a majority of the gold for ourselves."

Meanwhile the lightning mage continued to pelt the village at random laughin when he hit something living.

"Comon kunoichi (once again this word means female ninja) where are you."

(below the town now comeing up on the first set of ice spikes)

The necrmancer chuckled more as he kept raiseing the fallen.

"To think if i was not here they would be doing so much better. Oh well. Now where is that b*****d Nakhti.......... I want to play."

The ice spikes impaleing the first set of dogs were broken and the now zombie dogs came rushing up with just as great speed as before inspite of the frozen ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:25 pm
Tiger lifts the water above the town, using the other mage's magic against her, then turns it into shrapnel, making sure it would not hit any of the villagers. "Where is the Necromancer! This is so annoying!" She makes an individual tunnel for Natsu to escape that leads to the other one. "Summon fast Nakhti!" She turns, slicing a zombie into peices with her wings, and almost loses her concentration when she notices the tip of the mountain coming down on top of them. "Hurry up Mia." She pushes the water through the bones of the creatures, quickly turning that to ice, then making it dissapear to leave the tiniest peices in remnance.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Dartmoor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:21 pm
Katan had remained in the village house for a the opening attacks to be complete. The rain outside was going to prevent him from flying about, with the lightning making such a feat more perilous than he'd want to deal with. Despite how gruff he had been to Nakhti when he showed up, the Pirate Captain had yet to do anything. "You cannot tame the wind... You cannot capture the wind... You cannot kill the wind..." he muttered to himself.

Body quivering a bit, the Demens blood was beginning to boil. His golden eye became bloodshot, even until it was fully blotted out in red. "Aitai, where are your damn oni?"

The girl had been frightened. Their raids were always a chance to play, and now they were the targets instead. "S-s-sowwy, Katan. I'll bring dem out now." Her hands went up into the air as she began her own chanting. While the house wasn't much protection, it was certainly more than being outside. A black portal opened up upon the ground, as the first two demons began to rise out from it.

It was the "Brothers." A brown earth golem and a gray harpy, both specializing in protecting others. The golem was slow moving, but quite capable of taking clash after clash of any weapon. A harpy didn't have the same durability, but moved quickly so it would get in the way of anything.

Katan stepped out of the house into the rain. "They made a terrible mistake coming here." Entering the midst of the town center, floating above the water that was knocking over so many, the pirate had both blades extended out of their gauntlets.

The winds began to pick up, twirling the clouds overhead. Air was being sucked away from their enemies and joining in a village encompassing cyclone. Katan concentrated his magic into creating a hurricane around them, pulling everything that was not already in the eye of the storm. Trees were being ripped up off the mountain side and thrown at hordes of men who were being pulled by the same torrential grip.

=====

Fukumi had taken the time to scout out the scope of their entire situation. She had located the mages, as her chakra let her sift through the land unaffected. Not wanting to expose herself, she had yet to make an attack. It would have been foolish to surface in the midst of an overwealming enemy.

With the electromancer (lightning mage) calling for her, attempting to force her out, she accepted his challenge. Whilst still in the land, Kamaitachi was drawn from it's sheath. Fukumi surfaced directly behind the mage. A quick movement and her hand was over his mouth, blade taught against his neck. "Found me." The entire length of Kamaitachi was pulled across his throat.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:51 pm
Nakhti cried out as he foced the magic into the summon to make it go a whole lot faster. Emergeing from the ground was a pack of eight snow white wolves. Nakhti snarled at the wolves as the barred thier teeth at him. I hate these creatures but at least i know these won't kill me. Nakhti spoke low and quick to the wolves pushing Natsu onto the alpha male of the pack where he knew the kid would be safe.

"Kid when you reach Mia you do whatever she tells you to got that?!"

Natsu nodded once again not trusting his voice which came out on a sniffle.

"B-be careful mister."

Nakhti smirked as he spun around and blasted six zombies with ice and makeing them explode.

"I'm always careful kid. You keep my friend safe got that?"

Before the child could respond the wolves moved fast through the lines of battle almost as if it was a game heading to Mia freezing the water that they were forced to run on. Nakhti turned to the remaining chargeing dogs that were not undead still chargeing at the village.

"Tiger you get half of the muts and i get half."

Without so much as a word Nakhti did not bother with the one row of spikes method anymore instead Nahti drew the moisture out of the land under half of the dogs and littered them with ice needles knowing that they would come back as undead anysecond Nakhti then detonated each needle inside the dog with enough force to rip them into nothing more then random mounds of meat.

(The main part of the Village)

The clavary made it inside of the village as well as the infernomancer right before the winds picked up. While the calvery was partly busied with Nakhti's leapords whom were systimaticaly killing anything that thier teeth could get into. Zombies arose from each of the leapords kills. The Infernomancer looked to the sky.

"Time to find me a pirate. I wonder......"

The infernomancer walked down the path untill he caught a woman by the throught whom was running by panicked. The Infernomancer looked at the woman as a slow sadistic grin covered the man's face and he spoke coldly.

"I came across a nest of little kittens once.... but i wanted to kill the mama cat........... so i began to drown the kittens one...... by one..... till the mama cat came to help her young..... lets see if the same holds true here......."

The infernomancer set the woman's feet on fire and laughed at her screams waiting for someone to be foolish enough to try and stop him.

(Meanwhile at the electromancer ((yay you fixed it xD)))

The moment Fukumi went to slide the blade across the neck of the electromancer lightning struck the ground ten feet away from her in six diffrent places around her forming a hexagon. Now stood six people all the same and all with electricity crackleing in thier cold eyes. Fukumi's arms themselves were empty as if she went to attack the air.

"Now now little kunoichi don't think me a pushover.... after all....."

The electromancers held up thier hands to reveal Fukumi's wards that were smoking furiously.

"....I didn't underestimate you."

Lightning flashed again this time going for Fukumi's head for the kill all the while the village was still being pummled with lightning the lightning was now also strikeing heavily around the walls of the cyclone.

(Over at the geomancer((earth mage xD)) and aquamancer ((Water mage)))

The shelf of rock that was damaged remained precariously balanced in spite of the hellish wind.The woman and man both came into the town bickering right when the winds picked up.

"We are supposed to be killing the summoning child where is she?"'

The man closed his eyes feeling for summoning magic at work and lifted his finger twoards where Aitai was even though they could not see her with thier own eyes.

"The brat be in there."

The woman smiled.

"Lets see if brats can swim."

The geomancer and aquamancer acted in tandom. The geomancer broke the ground under Aitai's feet wide open for fifty feet downwards. The aquamancer in turn broke open a gap in the bottom of the hole with waterand the hole itself began to flood. The geomancer them began to close the land above the hole he made in the ground to trap Aitai although it was a slow process.

(Below the town inside the ageing winds of the cyclone)

The necromancer smiled as he kept slowly walking through the winds while still raiseing the dead. Sure the dogs themselves that he had freed were being ripped apart in the storm but alas that was but a small loss. The necromancer exited the cyclonic winds onto the frozen ground outside of town where the men had just passed the second row of spikes and just watch a section of thier chargeing dogs explode.

"How interesting."

(back at Nakhti)

Nakhti turned slightly and raised one hand and a two foot wall of ice behind him and tiger formed makeing the water that was flooding out of the gyser in the middle of town wash around them without knocking them down.

"Tiger if we can break this charge and clear the straglers we can double back on either side of the village and try to flank whatever is back behind us."

Nakhti started to think of a creative way to kill the men whom just manuvered around his secon row of spikes.  

NakhtiChaos

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:06 pm
Mia started running through the tunnel, slow enough for the family to follow. Mia saw the infernomancer torturing a woman and stopped.

"Okay, everyone, run into those trees and keep silent and out of sight. I'll be right there." The husband nodded and urged his wife and two kids forward. Mia ran out towards the infernomancer but submerged herself into the ground before he saw her. Mia rose up from between him and the woman, slashing off the infernomancer's arms as well.

"Instead of picking on innocent people, why not have some fun with me?" Mia helped the woman up. Mia whispered to her, in case the infernomancer would hear. "Run into that tunnel over there and hide in the trees. There should be another family in there." The woman smiled sheepishly.

"Thank you, thank you!" She ran off, and to cover her escape, Mia raised a dirt wall behind her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:55 pm
Tiger places an increadibly thick wall around the dogs and releases the tunnel as soon as the last few people are through. "Hey! Most of the people are out! The dog handlers are probably all dead and the dogs are probably willing to attack anyone! Oh no, no no." She feels the ground shift and rumble. "The main house! The ground is shifting, there are people still there!"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:49 pm
(Nakhti's wolves.)

The eight white wolves made it into the tunnle before it was released. The villagers acted spooked but did not run away as the wolves approached since little Natsu was on the lead wolf's back. crouching down the lead wolf promptly deposited Natsu onto his butt right by the other villagers. Giving a short bark like a commander to his soldiers. The white wolves made a perimeter around the surviveing villagers to fend off attacks.

(Nakhti's snow leapords)

Savagely the leapords kept up thier assult on the calvery following Nakhti's order to obliterate to the letter. Ice spells flew from the leapords moths at random intervals leaving frozen statues of enemies or shattered body parts everywhere. The remaining part of the calvary that was alive was fighting twice as hard now to kill anything they could lay thier hands on.

(Nakhti Chaos)

Nakhti was throwing frost needle after frost needle freezing the remaining men that were still chargeing up the hill makeing sure to detonate the ice in each needle on impact to rip the body apart. Nakhti was beginning to lightly perspire even though his breathing had not gone up from its calm pace. Nakhti also detonated the spikes that still remained in the ground wipeing out the undead muts. Thats when Nakhti saw him and went pale.

"Tiger..... run."

Nakhti drew his flame blade from his sheath as he stared down at the man in the black cloak with scyth in hand.

(The infernomancer)

That b***h! The infernomancer grined at the sockwaves of pain that went through his shoulder sockets. Slowly fires started where his arms were cut off.

"Its a shame. I was hopeing to lure out the mother cat. I guess you'll do for now.

The fires slowly crawled outward as his arms were being reformed and renewed by the fire.

"But why rush things. I'm interested in how loud you'll scream."

Forming a fire ball in his now regenerated hand he leaped back and flung it at Mia's chest aiming for her heart.

(The electromancer.)

The electromancer didn't watch as the first lightning bolt came down on Fukumi's position he decided to go on and rain lightning down on the forest trying to kill her as she avoided the first attack. As the lightning struck the six electromancers began to teleport to the exact locations of the lightning strikes in the forest as they happened. (Don't worry only one is real.) All the while lightning still pelted the village though not as heavily now.

(The geo and aquamancers)

As the geomancer continued to try to seal the hole over Aitai while the aquamancer looked around and huffed.

"Why in the hell has the infernomancer not attacked the pirate yet! That was the plan!"

While the aquamancer complained about the infernomancer's incomentence the archers that had decended on the town were now furiously looking for the occupants of the village. Though they could find very few a few of the archers saw Katan hovering just above the ground. The old mercenary signaled to the barbarians before fireing his crossbow.

"Kill him!"
(The necromancer)

Watched the mayhem of the uphill charge being destroyed by Nakhti and some other girl that appeared around Nakhti's age. The man then grinned his scarred face twisted looking insanely evil as he heard what Nakhti said to the woman as the flame sword he hated was drawn. His hand tightened on his scyth.

"Why Nakhti.... its been a long time boy..... I wonder when did you learn ice magic............. no matter"

The necromancer came up the incline much faster then the rest of the men did. He was running intent on ending Nakhti's life quickly.

(Fun fact this is how i rank the Mancers from weakest to strong.

5. Electromancer
4. Aquamancer
3. Geomancer
2. Infernomancer
1. Necromancer

Just a fun fact xD.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:32 am
(Great, so I've got the second strongest?)

Mia submerged herself underground again and popped up only a little behind him to grab his leg. Mia pulled his leg down into a hole she'd made beside her and closed it up so that he was stuck. Mia came out in front of the infernomancer.

"Sorry, I'm afraid I'm much to disciplined to be a proper lady to scream out like that." Mia made him sink into the ground until only his waist up was visible.  

zepherion

Dartmoor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:08 pm
(Sorry for not posting yesterday. I had pulled an all-nighter the day before and I was so tired after keeping up with clearing snow from driveways.)

The torrent of the cyclone continued it's mercilous rage around the village, preventing reinforcements to the enemy and preventing the escape of those who were already inside. It was, for the most part, a real event of nature mixed in with a bit of magic that coerced it to occur.

Katan blocked the bolt fired at him his one of his swords. As the other arrows flew his direction, a gust knocked them down short of his position. He shook his head at the merc and the barbarians. "Tsk, tsk. My turn." The wall of the cyclone behind the group began deforming, pulling inwards and bubbling. Each 'bubble' burst and a spear of air shot forth at the archers. As an entire wall, they would rip each barbarian to shreds and wouldn't vanish until they were right in front of the pirate.

=====

Aitai was spared from falling into the hole the geomancer created by the harpy lifting her up. The golem, however, fell down to the watery grave. Punching into the walls, the rock beast was climbing it's way back up as one that climbs a ladder. It would all be for naught if they were trapped inside the cave.

Holding her closer, the harpy brought the summoner girl to the wall that ascended over them. Aitai would place both hands on it. "Hmmm... Does he tink I'm really gonna be trapped by dis?" Her hands began to glow, though a sickly green color this time. "Rot away, rot away, suffer the blight!" She was cursing the very land itself, forcing it to decay and be stripped of any magical properties.

As the land turned deathly gray, it began to fall to pieces into the chasm. Sitting in the harpies arms, she waved at the geomancer. "Yoo hoo! Miss me?" See peaked up at the summon and spoke to it. "Fly-by please?" Obeying, the two flew straight at the mage, and as they passed by, Aitai slapped him on the back of the head. With the impact of her hand, a short glow of blue occurred, unleashing another curse. A mana tap, so that any other spells used, the geomancer would require more magic power than he should otherwise need.

The golem made it to the top of the pit. Pulling itself out, it began to make it's way over to the pair of mages. If they'd let it get close enough, it would attempt to bash them aside, but since it moved so slowly across the ground, it would likely never have the chance.

=====

Fukumi was analyzing the electromancer's attacks with every strike. He certainly wasn't being the most accurate person in the world, otherwise he'd be all they needed in this raid. One good jolt acroos the entire village would have killed everyone. The forest was both boon and bane in her current situation. Six of them, one of me. Though the lightning strikes have remained consistent instead of multipling. So either holding back, or is at peak already.

Since the mage was calling forth from the sky, it was too soon to judge it as his only ability. It was raining afterall, though unlikely he'd be hurt by his own attacks. Let's find out more about him. Forming a several hand postures, a clone of Fukumi burst into life. They were exactly identical. Sinking back into the ground, she didn't want her ploy to be discovered yet.

Searching for a lightning strike, Fukumi's copy found the mage. She threw several kunai at him. "Is that the best you can do? I'd hate to think your holding back because I'm a woman." It was smart to with-hold all the cards, she did it all the time. For once though, she may actually have to pull out her arsenal of skills as both a Ninja, and a Demens.

(Ok, the post is done. And when the battle is over, your actually going to learn a bit about the Demens! ^.^)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:04 pm
Tiger lifts the cube of dogs behind the enemy and releases them. Then she vanquishes a few more zombies. "What do you mean run? I can't leave this village now! I can't!" She starts running towards the aquamancers, her metal wings barely tinkling as she moves, slicing zombies in a strange and flowing style.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:33 am
(sorry it took so long to post this but it said something about an invalid mode of posting and killed my whole post I hope this one is still good and if you see this post is not completed please be paitent it takes me a bit to think of the whole battle field.)

(Nakhti's Leapords)

The snow leapords had gained much ground and were now pushing the calvery back while useing thier ice spells and teleportations for quick effective and confusieing kills. Some of the calvary was pushed back far enough to be taken into the cyclonic winds behind them and torn apart.

(Nakhti's wolves)

Remained close to the villagers at all times keeping them within the peremeter of the pack. Few of the stray zombies that were looking for targets began to walk into the area where the villagers hidden.

(Nakhti and the Necromancer)

Nakhti went chargeing at the necromancer at full speed conserving his magic for now useing only his flame blade. As soon as Nakhti and the Necromancer met thier weapons were but blurs to the naked eye as they parried and countered eachothers attacks.

"Banji you b*****d! How in the hell are you alive!"

Banji smiled twistedly before a knife shot halfway out of his gauntlet before being frozen solid by ice.

"You missed me? How sweet."

Banji then kicked out trying to get an advantage on footing just to have Nakhti jump backwards into a back flip.

"F**k off!"

Banji smiled at this as he now stood still again looking for a place to strike.

"I see your vocabulary has not improved though."

Further down the slope the dogs viciously attacked thier owner whom in turn returned the favor causeing a cease on the attack on the lower half of the village.

(The infernomancer.)

The infenomancer cuckled darkly as if it was normal for him to be waist deep in dirt.

"You remind me of my sister before i burned her alive."

The dirt around the infernomancer glower an angry red and began to spit vicious ammounts of steam into the air. Almost as if he was pulling himself out of a pool of water the Infernomancer came out of the ground that was glowing red and moving slowly like cooling magma from a volcano. Raiseing both of his hands the dirt beneath Mian began to glow just as violently and spitting searing steam into the air just before the very dirt began to liquify into a crude form of magma.

"Lets see if you burn like her."

(Aquamancer)

The aquamancer looked at Katan as he was brutally tearing apart both sections of archers. He was destryoing them so thoroghly the corpses could not reanimate. The aquamancer began to move twoards hatan when another female caught her eye. Heading to her was Tiger whom was cutting down the zombies left and right. Smirking the aqua mancer created another gyser infront of Tiger except this time the gyser was steaming hot since the Infernomancer's attack was rapidly heating the ground water.

(Geomancer)

The point on witch young Aitai touched the geomancer broke then crumbled to pieces as the real geomancer arose out of the ground beside his crumbled copy.

"Cocky child."

Good thing i was able to keep track of the damned bird or i'd be in a worse predicament. The Geomancer raised one hand at harpy raiseing a wall infront of it in seconds as it flew away from him in an attempt to get the bird to hurt its self with its own momentum. His other hand raised at the golem as he ripped a wider trench into the ground. This time he completely removed the bottom of the pit so the golem would crash into the underground water below. Crushin the hand at the golem the entier trench began to close this time the hardest minerals being moved to the walls of the trench by the geomancer. If it dose not fall into the water i'll crush it into a fine powder!

(Electromancer)

All of the copies of the electromancer's gave off a burst of electricity and the bodies of the electromancer and one of his copies switched within that second though visibly it looked like nothing happened except for a fancy light show. The kunai went through the copy hitting the tree on the other side with a solid thunk. Electricity arced betwen the kunai and the copy electromancer as as all the electromancers raised thier hands in unison. Six strikes of lightning came from the electromancer's pointer fingers one from each electromancer hitting the clone Fukumi in the head although the illusion next to the kunai had a greater arc of electricity between the metal and its body.

"I'm sorry I have yet to kill you in the first strike but i cannot allow that annyoing flying one to get away into the sky he is worth so much gold. Worry not though you and your four other pirate buddies are worth half as much you'll not get away."

A second lightning bolt issued from all six electromancers once again the one by the kunai arcing another large bit of electricity. These six bolts were aimed at Fukumi's hear.

"Those villagers got a price on thier heads to but so sad to say its not nearly what you and your friends are worth."

Lightning continued to pound the village at a rapid pace.

(Woot! Having fun yet? xD You guys are pretty good O_o If you find the weaknesses fast enough this might end quicker than i intended but oh well. ^w^ still fun while its going on.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:38 am
(Nah, I haven't found inferno's weakness. It wouldn't happen to have anything to do with his sadisticness? ^_^ But still, having fun.)

Mia jumped to the side when she noticed the earth beneath her melting into lava. Mia thought up a plan. What could she do against an opponent like this? He could burn through her earth as if it was nothing. Mia thought hard and decided to try something.

Mia raised the ground underneath her so that she was high in the sky. Mia looked towards the forest. She saw that some zombies were wandering towards the villagers. Mia impaled them with roots from the trees and buried them underground along with the roots. Mia got back to what she was doing.

Mia faced the forest and brought her hands to the ground beneath her. A whole bunch of huge rocks came out of the ground and they assembled to create a huge rock golem. It had eyes and a mouth.

"Wow, I did it! Um, mr. uh, rock golem? Please, pick out a weapon. You have much to choose from." Mia pointed around her. " And then, can you please help me defeat this man?" The golem nodded and smiled. As the golem slowly turned around, as it's weight made it very slow, to grab a weapon Mia faced the infernomancer again.

"So, you wanna see if I'll burn as well? Just try it." A huge chunk of the dirt pillar that she was standing on flew out towards the infernomancer at a very high speed. Mia replaced the chunk with more dirt. The golem walked beside Mia's pillar. Her pillar was high enough for Mia to be at the same height as his eyes. Mia looked down at his hands. In each, he was holding a tree. He had uprooted two trees to be his weapons.

(Okay, now my post is complete. So, feel free to continue! Happy V-day!)  

zepherion

Dartmoor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:46 am
(lol Aitai is the only one of the trio that is going to struggle, cause she doesn't have the experience Katan and Fukumi have. It's not like they became pirates yesterday. Plus the big summons take time to bring out. blaugh )

The clone had fallen to the ground, coughing up blood like she was the real deal. Lightning to the head should have been fatal, but he appearently his attacks had to be weaker so the storm could continue. She grinned at the electromancer. "You think we were going to run away? Not one of you will survive the night."

Underground, Fukumi created another clone the moment the first one took the bolt to the heart. With perfect timing, the first clone disappeared in a puff of smoke as the second jumped out of the ground, making it appear as though she used the Substitution Technique that ninjas are rumored to have. The very first thing this new Fukumi did was to throw a wide-spread of kunai at every tree, so that there was metal near every copy of the mage. "But I'm guessing your a small-fry where your from, cause I swear your going easy just cause I'm a girl."

Time to end this game of hide and seek. Either the arc is him, or it's a copy. Fukumi watched intently to see the sign she needed to identify her real target. Pulling out the only explosive note she had, she wanted to end this fight quickly.

=====

When the fake geomancer crumbled away, Aitai stuck her tongue out at the mage. He wasn't making anything easy for her and curses were harder to apply at distance.

The harpy was able to change directions the moment the wall was raised up. It was swift and agile, as it needed to be to either get in the way or someone to safety. Taking the summoner up into the air, it also avoided the rare lightning that was getting inside the cyclone.

In the earth, the golem was trapped, but certainly not destroyed. Slow, sturdy, and able to take a huge beating, it was nearly contained within it's own element. Actually, this was the first time that one of Aitai's summons was trapped within it's own element, so who really knew what was to happen.

The golem began absorbing the rocks around it, redoubling it's strength and growing in size. Soon enough, one hand would break through the surface, revealing that it had grown to three times it's size. The once eight foot giant was now standing at twenty-four feet in heigth.

"Oh wow! I did'n know he could do dat!" Aitai was shocked, not paying attention at all to the manuevering harpy. Enthralled by the moment, she completely forgot that she was to bring out more summons. It didn't matter to her that the thing was now moving more slowly than before.

=====

Katan really didn't want to drop the cyclone, but no one else was coming to him. "Did I scare them away? A shame." He looked around, watching the different fights going on. There was one that could have been going better, but one participant was just marvelling at a new sight. "Aitai! Back to summoning!"

The cyclone was beginning to slow down as the magic that induced it was being withdrawn. A long, drawn-out breath was taken, before the pirate smiled again. Adrenaline had yet to kick in for the experienced combatant. Bright blazes of a flame sword caught the red eye's attention.

Katan quickly covered the ground between himself and Nakhti. "Hey brat, who's the friend?" Only one blade was currently out of the gauntlets, the other retracted. There wasn't a clear opening for him to just jump into. "One Lord of War is aching to see some blood."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games