Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 871 872 873 874 875 876 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:06 pm
((LOL, sorry, you must have posted as I was, LMAO))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:08 pm
-keeps a respectful distance so dec can work his magic-

((sorry, I was eyeing TES's art thread and getting incredibly HOT, my god! Did you see that first commission he did? DAMN. eek ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

-narrows eyes at katana-

Sorry Katana. Normally I'd do as you said; seeing as you asked so ...nicely. But if you can't see it, Icy's lookin pretty green. I think I'll let her throw up in a trash bin rather than all over the bar.

-shifts Icy gently- When you are the one sick like this, katana, I'l do what you say. Hows that?

How about a Darth Vader then?

1/2 oz vodka
1/2 oz gin
1/2 oz 1800® Tequila
1/2 oz light rum
1/2 oz triple sec
1/2 oz Jagermeister® herbal liqueur

Pour vodka,Gin,Tequila,Triple sec and rum into a Collins glass filled with ice then top with 1/2 oz.Jaegermeister.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:16 pm
damecharlie
-keeps a respectful distance so dec can work his magic-

((sorry, I was eyeing TES's art thread and getting incredibly HOT, my god! Did you see that first commission he did? DAMN. eek ))

{{Yes dame! That cherry kiss is freaking HAWT!!! burning_eyes I told him that!}}  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:16 pm
-checking Icy's face...nods and sets her down on her feet slowly. keeps arm around Icy's waist and lets her lean on him.-

You ok? You want some help walking there? I don't mind.

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:17 pm
*cocks an eyebrow at Dec* Have you forgotten to whom you're speaking to? If anyone is to care for Icy, it will be I, her sister, and not some MAN that knows absolutely NOTHING about her! Now, do as I say, so that I can question her as to why she is ill. *gives Dec a look that has put many a person shaking in their shoes*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:21 pm
*sees Katana in a rage and whispers to Dec*

You better do as she says. I've seen her like this once before, and trust me. If I'm worried, you should be to! sweatdrop Besides, I'm fine. I'll be even better once I make it to the bathroom.

*edging slowly our of Decs grasp, Icy looks at Katana while on her way to the bathroom, in dire need to make that phone call*

Let me splash some water on my face Katana. I'll be back in a few, okay?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:22 pm
-looks over at the obviously irate katana. Flinches a little at her glare than his eyes go steely and his face calm.-

-in a quiet even tone- You wanna take care of your sister, that's fine. But dont blow up at me for doing your job when you weren't paying attention.

- I used to teach music, freaking music, in one of the roughest gang neighborhoods of DC, woman. You're gonna have to do more than glare to intimidate me.-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:26 pm
{{Alright guys. I gotta let my brother have his computer back. We're gonna see if this adhoc connect will work this time. So hopefully I'll be back. Keep it going for me))  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:30 pm
*frowns at Icy* You know, sister dear, IF something has happened on your latest bounty hunt, and you haven't told me what happened, how in the world am I supposed to help you? If you sustained some sort of injury, you need to tell me so that we can treat it.

*turns at Dec, and sees the cold look in his eye, and returns his look with an even colder one of her own.* I suggest you mind your business on these matters, SIR. We aren't called Hooligans around here for nothing....and YOU know absolutely NOTHING about me or my past! My JOB is 2nd in command here....to maintain control of this bar when Psyzapp is not here. My duty to Icy is dealt with as I see fit, not as you think I should deal with it! *gets up and follows Icy to the bathroom*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:34 pm
[[did I say something about your past???? The italiced bits were my thoughts. Just in case you didn't know.]]]  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:38 pm
-Watches the sisters go-

Ah well, looks like I never can keep my mouth shut.

-figuring he only has until katana gets back before he'll get kicked out, takes a seat, pulls out his guitar, and starts tuning.-

Hey Dame I got some news for you, if you want.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:42 pm
-wakes up thirsty as hell and walks over to the bar. He stumbles over a chair and a table due to the fact he has been out for so long and he cant see well. He reaches the bar and rubs his eyes. Wetting his lips he looks for a bit of space on the bar. finding about 1 to 2 feet of room he asks Showa for a 6 pack of Guinness, 12 shot glasses, 12 pint glasses, a bottle of Jameson and a bottle of Balieys- Please... thank you so much. -he looks around at everyone- Hi... I feel like drinking tonight.  

Faelan the Eternal Night

Wealthy Genius

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 871 872 873 874 875 876 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games