Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 873 874 875 876 877 878 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:27 pm
*looks over at Faelan* And just what did you accomplish by doing all that, except buy yourself a one-way ticket to a massive hangover? confused  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:29 pm
-dame looked disgusted- Jarry quit for a country band? sweatdrop I knew he was trouble. Freakin' punk. I can't believe him. That's good for Zan and Tina though. -smiles- They're good kids.

-laughs- Three years was a good time. Ya'll were quite the band to be seen! Best two and half years of my life, hon! Being SpaceHot's groupie was a blast! Crazy, crazy times. Sucha whirlwind! Even if I was a little...well -sly grin- that's all in the past, eh? -throws straw paper at him- Ya'll were not a boy band, Dec!

-she pauses a moment-

... neutral A rough patch, Dec? -looks at him questioningly-

EDIT: -glances over at Faelan, clapping- Congratulations, Faelan! That was...incredibly stupid. stressed sweatdrop

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Faelan the Eternal Night

Wealthy Genius

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:32 pm
-He leans over the bar and grabs two whole lemons, a lime and a few cherries. Pulling out his knife he slices the fruit in half. he squeezes the juices in the glass....not the cherries.... after he eats the rends, drinks the juice and tops it of with the cherries. He then asks for some pain killers and a glass of water-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:35 pm
-eyes Icy carefully. She's still looking sickly. But as I have been informed, its none of my business. Wonder if katana is going to catch on to her sister's charade. I'll keep silent about it-

-laughs loudly at Dame's comments- Yeah that's true. blaugh We did have Tina after all. Can't be a boy band with a feisty female drummer. It was just a rough patch, Dame. -looks away- It's in the past. No worries.

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Faelan the Eternal Night

Wealthy Genius

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:36 pm
-Not getting a quick enough reply he stumbles over behind the bar and grabs a glass of water and then the pain killers from the first aid kit... pops four into his mouth and down the whole glass- Sorry this needs to be quick for it to work.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:39 pm
-eyes the drunk man at the bar with interest- I gotta see this.  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:42 pm
*comes out of his private quarter and into the main area, a little surprised to see all the people there*
Gi ussta! I do not believe I have seen so many patrons at once before~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:43 pm
-slowly he stumbles over to the table he knows and climbs on top of it and sit cross legged and stays motionless.-  

Faelan the Eternal Night

Wealthy Genius

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:45 pm
Icy Reign
{{YAY!!!!! I'M BACK!!!!!!!! blaugh }}

*as Katana helps Icy into the bathroom, she begins to panic. I can't let Katana know about my injury. Right now I don't know if I'm correct in my thinking, let alone 100% in saying nothing is wrong. If it's what I think it is, I have less than a couple hours to get the treatment, or..... Not wanting to think about the or, Icy shakes her head and lays down where Katana places her, sighing a little with relief to see she's not staying.

Once Katana leaves, Icy pulls her cell out and presses #00. Waiting the initial two rings, Icy hears a beep and presses the code 4-5-1-19-8, hearing one long beeeeeeeeep afterwards. Hanging up, Icy waits her call back. After five minutes pass, Icy feels her cell vibrate. Picking it up quickly, Icy says "9-3-25-18-5-9-7-14" After a pause, Icy hears "Code name and password accepted. Connecting.......connec-

Icy! What's wrong?! Has to be an emergency for you to be calling me like this!"
Sighing, Icy fills the voice on the other line in on what happened. After a moment of silence, she hears "You need to be at the designated point in 20 minutes. You got that?! You know the drill. If you're not there, I walk. No more contact. You're on your own. Alright kiddo?" Icy agrees and hangs up, trying to sit up, but feeling the effects of the poison.

DAMMIT!!! I knew taking that job was a bad idea! stressed I swear, I think he set me up! Running out of time, Icy forces herself up, goes to the sink and washed her face, trying to straighten up long enough to get out the front door unsuspected. Walking out the bathroom, Icy puts on a straight face and searches Katana out*

Hey Taney. I'm going to go out for a little fresh air okay? I'll be back in about thirty. I'm feeling a bit better, but I know some fresh air would really help!

*easing her way towards the door, Icy looks nonchalantly, hoping she's put everyone off her case*

*sighing, knowing better than to try and argue with her at this point, she lets Icy go out the door* Fine, you have your cell with you? You make sure you call if you need me! AND I will be timing you! *gives her a knowing glance* Don't make me get the hounds to find you..... wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:47 pm
-looks up from his guitar and waves enthusiastically towards Ryzan-

Hey Ryzan! -kicks the chair next to him a little away from the table in invitation-

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:47 pm
-sees Dec look away but ignores it-

Ryzan! -walks over to him- How are you, darling? Oh, before I forget, have you seen TES? Bandy stressed -hisses- left his clothes here? I haven't the faintest as to why...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:49 pm
*glad she made it out the door, Icy high tails it down the block, hailing a cab on the way. "105th and Pendleton, QUICK!" Feeling the cab take off, Icy rears back and closes her eyes to diffuse the queasiness she feels. Come on girl,

{{CRAP!!! I'm doing it again! Scratch the whole entire thing from when Dec picked me up off the floor. I'll go back and edit my posts accordingly}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:50 pm
Icy Reign
*glad she made it out the door, Icy high tails it down the block, hailing a cab on the way. "105th and Pendleton, QUICK!" Feeling the cab take off, Icy rears back and closes her eyes to diffuse the queasiness she feels. Come on girl,

{{CRAP!!! I'm doing it again! Scratch the whole entire thing from when Dec picked me up off the floor. I'll go back and edit my posts accordingly}}

(( rofl rofl rofl xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:51 pm
*watches the dark figure with great concern, turning to Decorera who also seems to be keeping an eye on him*
Is he alright? sweatdrop

Vendui', fair dame~ I am afraid I have not seen dear Quortek in almost as long as you have. *scratches his chin and smiles nervously* I think it may actually be the fault of myself that he has not been around sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:53 pm
katana68
Icy Reign

(( rofl rofl rofl xd ))
{my sentiments exactly, Katana. And Psyzapp calls -me- persnickety.}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 873 874 875 876 877 878 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games