Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 874 875 876 877 878 879 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:35 pm
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
racy blushed, from his touch and looks in his eyes, the looks at his hand, then to the floor. "great!...um, well....um..." she didnt know what to say after that. eddie and nate wonderd what was happening, wondering if anything interseting was happening. they both knew racy will giv into anyone who starts with her.
*Reks slightly brushes his lips on hers*
racy blushed, and leaned in on reks. eddei was really curious, and could feel that something was happening to racy. he nudged nates arm, feeling uncomfortable.

*Reks kisses her on the lips *
racy kissed him back, not knowing why, but she just did. her arms went around his neck, leaning in more. eddie paced, feeling really wierd. nate looked at eddie confused. "dude wuts up? you okay?" eddie didnt answer and paced faster.

*Reks grabs her waist kissing her more passionately*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:37 pm
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
racy blushed, from his touch and looks in his eyes, the looks at his hand, then to the floor. "great!...um, well....um..." she didnt know what to say after that. eddie and nate wonderd what was happening, wondering if anything interseting was happening. they both knew racy will giv into anyone who starts with her.
*Reks slightly brushes his lips on hers*
racy blushed, and leaned in on reks. eddei was really curious, and could feel that something was happening to racy. he nudged nates arm, feeling uncomfortable.

racy kissed him back, not knowing why, but she just did. her arms went around his neck, leaning in more. eddie paced, feeling really wierd. nate looked at eddie confused. "dude wuts up? you okay?" eddie didnt answer and paced faster.

racy pushes him down, laying ontop of him. eddie shivered.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:40 pm
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200

racy pushes him down, laying ontop of him. eddie shivered.

*Reks fells himslef fallback and still holding her waist even though she is on top of him*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:42 pm
racy licked his cheek. nate had to hold eddie down, to calm him down.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:43 pm
angel_eyes200
racy licked his cheek. nate had to hold eddie down, to calm him down.

*he holds on to her more and kisses her neck*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:45 pm
Izzy:
*walks over* Hi!!! *accidently trips* Ow........  

-l- Aoi Koneko -l-

7,825 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:45 pm
she broke the kiss and fell of the couch, accidentally....kinda. eddie had to do something.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:47 pm
angel_eyes200
she broke the kiss and fell of the couch, accidentally....kinda. eddie had to do something.

*Reks falls ontop of her*
*Reks's brother Xion pushes eddie*
Xion:"leave him alone"  

lord chazxr XIV

-l- Aoi Koneko -l-

7,825 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:49 pm
Izzy:
*sits up* thinks*(Why do i always have to be so clumsy.... i fall way too much) Hi!!! *laughs nervously*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:50 pm
anime_woman2006
Izzy:
*sits up* thinks*(Why do i always have to be so clumsy.... i fall way too much) Hi!!! *laughs nervously*

Roxas:"dont be so loud"""walks away"  

lord chazxr XIV

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:52 pm
nate pushed xion back. "what the heck dude!" nate didnt know anythng. eddie stood by nate. racy was suprised that reks fell on top of her and giggled.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:53 pm
angel_eyes200
nate pushed xion back. "what the heck dude!" nate didnt know anythng. eddie stood by nate. racy was suprised that reks fell on top of her and giggled.

Xion:"Just let them have there moment"  

lord chazxr XIV

-l- Aoi Koneko -l-

7,825 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:54 pm
*looks down sadly* oh.... sorry...... *thinks* (i hate being new to a place and not knowing anyone...) *gets up and starts to stumble away* *thinks* (i wonder how my baby is? i should go check on him.....too bad his dad left) *wings suddenly form on her back and she flys away*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:54 pm
anime_woman2006
*looks down sadly* oh.... sorry...... *thinks* (i hate being new to a place and not knowing anyone...) *gets up and starts to stumble away* *thinks* (i wonder how my baby is? i should go check on him.....too bad his dad left) *wings suddenly form on her back and she flys away*

Roxas:"where are you going?"  

lord chazxr XIV

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:57 pm
lordchazxr2
angel_eyes200

Xion:"Just let them have there moment"
nate looked at him confused "what moment??" eddie didnt want that to happen.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 874 875 876 877 878 879 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games