Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 875 876 877 878 879 880 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:38 pm
Fairly aware... -walks over to the expresso machine and stares at it- Uh...

Tell me more about what kind he likes? Also...is there a place around here that sells yummy pastries?

Uh...um... redface -looks at machine again- Dec, you know I'm no good at these contraptions...would you be a dear and enlighten me?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:39 pm
*waves at katana*
Nau nau nau~ The cat eared one has been here before. She and I once enjoyed a glass of wine together, although the circumstances for which we were drinking were none too joyous I am afraid and I did not manage to catch her name nor introduce myself.

*smiles at the cat eared one*
Speaking of introductions, I am R'zn of the House Vx'tul, jhal you may call me Ryzan. It is close enough~

{Icy! You do try to take all my men, you fiend! crying }

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:42 pm
*smiles at Ryzan* Well, thank you for letting me know....my attendance here has been sporadic as of late...something I'm correcting now. *turns her attention back to the "cat-eared one"* So, is there anything you would like? I can get it while I'm back here. smile

((LOL, Ryzan, we need to go on a man-hunt together! xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:43 pm
[[@Icy: Oh in that case... pirate lol ]]

-Sighs, stands, and leaves his guitar on top of his table by his beer-

Ok lets see this machine. Now this button does that and that gizmo does this.
-pushes buttons in fast sequence-

and that is how you make a perfect expresso! -one perfect expresso for Dame and Ryzan's plot-

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:45 pm
*looks up at Katana, startled* Oh, sorry, I was concentrating on my picture. If you have some coke, I'll take that. I'm not much of a drinker...

*smiles at Ryzan* Hello, Ryzan. I'm Kits.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:49 pm
*smiles at Kits Rose* One coke, coming up. By the way, I'm katana....let me know if you ever need anything around here. *she gets a large glass, fills it with ice and coke, grabs a napkin and takes it to the table where Kits is sitting. Placing the glass of coke on the napkin, she then heads back to the bar stool where she had been sitting earlier*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:49 pm
*watches in awe as Decorera works the espresso machine*
Bronretla! Bronretla! *inspects the beverage he just made and frowns*

Naquallain~ This will not do at all. I believe this is something entirely different than what Quortek drinks.

*walks over to Kits and kisses her hand*
It is a pleasure to meet you, Kits. heart *giggles* That is, meet you under better circumstances~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:53 pm
*smiles at Katana* Thank you.
redface It's nice to meet you too, Ryzan.
*looks up at Dame* A bakery? Lily's Pad usually has pastries. Actually, I saw TES there last week.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:55 pm
-watches after Dame and Ryzan- - glares at Dame and mutters- I thought you said you needed an expresso. Forgive me for not evesdropping well enough. redface redface

-walks back to his table and sips from his beer bottle, hoping not to embarrass himself further- -strums his guitar once, than start to put it away-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:56 pm
-stands staring at the expresso, lips pursed. Perks up when she hears Kits- Oh? twisted Is that a fact? Hmmmm...So this isn't the right thing, Ryzan?

-thinks- Wait, doesn't he drink streamers? Or uh...steamers? Or something? Steampunkish... -looks at Dec imploringly- Can you help?

I think I have some goodies at my house...gramma sent something over the other day...

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:57 pm
*looks over at Dec and decides that maybe she was a bit harsh on him earlier* Hey, Dec....when you're finished putting up your guitar, I'd like a word with you please...if you don't mind, that is.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:01 pm
-looks up as he clicks the last locks-

Sure Katana, let me just help Dame and I'll be right with you.

-walks over to Dame and the machine again-

So since I seem to be poor at dropping eves, what exactly do you want from the machine?

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:04 pm
Xas. I believe it is called "steamer". I am told it is simply steamed milk, later mixed with a sweet flavored syrup. Quortek had taught me how to obtain the drink from that device so that he may continue consuming them when he had the body of a green rabbit for a short while, jhal attempting to use it still makes me a bit uncomfortable as I have burned myself with it on more than on occasion sweatdrop

I believe Kits has given a sound suggestion. I have visited this "Lily's Pad" with Quortek more than once and he seems rather fond of the sweets offered there. It had not occurred to me, jhal he may very well be there if he is not here...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:04 pm
*takes a sip of coke and goes back to my drawing*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 875 876 877 878 879 880 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games