Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 877 878 879 880 881 882 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:20 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
*Blair steps in front of them ready for the fight she calls out with her mind to Sarah Kat and Danny as the come running also ready to fight*

Hita: hey! no need to get involved! Sora, Raven and I have got the situation under control. no need to make a scene.....

*Blair smiles* Sais the woman cowering behind the men...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:21 pm

Captain Miaka123
-not speaking foriegn lang any more!- should i?....no he...wouldnt like that.... -looks at sky- Itka.....why....did you leave? -blood starts to fall from her eyes- (shes crying blood!!) ....no one here likes me in any way.....friend or even less........

Hita: *lowers the guys' weapons* no need to be hasty....*says to Kto* we never said we didnt like you! you just kind of fell from the sky and messed with the chess game and kinda freaked us out. if you just walked up and started a conversation....you and i could have been freinds. hey, we could still become freinds if you want...

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:21 pm

mitsuki: *runs to where sora and raven is and sees kto* what? whats happening?!
sora: i dunno....
raven: clueless....
mitsuki: *materializes scythe*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:22 pm

busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper

"no wait..." he says grabing her hand. "i...i just never meet someone like me" he lets go of her blushing heavily.

*Smiles* Oh i havent either i hope that we can be friends *Lays back down next to him*

"im... im sorry, and so do i" he looks down. "i just dont know...what to say" his tail is moveing around on the ground behind him and his ears are hugging his head almost they are so low.

*She smiles and sits up and then sez* Then dont say n e thing *Smiles and lifts his ears up as her tail swishes*

his ears stay up when she finishes. " that...that feels weird" he says blushing lighter, his tail wraps around him slightly.

*Smiles* Im sorry i shouldnt touch without perission i was never aloud to touch anyone at my home

"its okay" he says clearing up from blushing. "you had it harder than i did, i wish i was there t help you out"

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:24 pm

busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
*Blair steps in front of them ready for the fight she calls out with her mind to Sarah Kat and Danny as the come running also ready to fight*

Hita: hey! no need to get involved! Sora, Raven and I have got the situation under control. no need to make a scene.....

*Blair smiles* Sais the woman cowering behind the men...

Hita: stressed im not cowering! i just-ugh never mind talking! (brb dinner)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:28 pm

Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *runs to where sora and raven is and sees kto* what? whats happening?!
sora: i dunno....
raven: clueless....
mitsuki: *materializes scythe*

Yuka: relax. Your true power is kicking in. I can help. -eyes glow and palms glow. Forces them against mitsukis stomach- relax you'll be fine.

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:29 pm

(brb. gonna watch a movie.)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:29 pm

red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper

"im... im sorry, and so do i" he looks down. "i just dont know...what to say" his tail is moveing around on the ground behind him and his ears are hugging his head almost they are so low.

*She smiles and sits up and then sez* Then dont say n e thing *Smiles and lifts his ears up as her tail swishes*

his ears stay up when she finishes. " that...that feels weird" he says blushing lighter, his tail wraps around him slightly.

*Smiles* Im sorry i shouldnt touch without perission i was never aloud to touch anyone at my home

"its okay" he says clearing up from blushing. "you had it harder than i did, i wish i was there t help you out"

*Smiles at him* Ya me too

RaWr-i-lovely

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:30 pm

-glares at Hita- if that where so true why is every one drawing thier wepons and getting ready to fight???they jugde before hand! -scowls- i can tell they are nice people but they are misjudgeing......unlike Itka....Ittka......
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:33 pm

*Blair motions for everyone to put their weapons away*

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:36 pm

Captain Miaka123
-glares at Hita- if that where so true why is every one drawing thier wepons and getting ready to fight???they jugde before hand! -scowls- i can tell they are nice people but they are misjudgeing......unlike Itka....Ittka......

Hita: *shreiks* thats bc you posed a threat to us first! *turns to comrades* Place down your weapons!!! *turns back to Kto* i know, youve been misunderstood...but what are we supposed to do when you come at us like this?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:36 pm

busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper

Shirotora smiles back. "so is there anything you want to talk about?"

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:37 pm

red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper

Shirotora smiles back. "so is there anything you want to talk about?"

*Smiles and shrugs* i dunno anything oooooo wanna see my wolf form?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:38 pm

-red viens appear in eyes- y did he die?!...-materializes a a dragon sword- since no one here cares for some one like me...i have to brake my promise to Itka....and die...im coming.....for my onesided love.... -stabs self in the stomach-

Shiori_Azure

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:40 pm

Captain Miaka123
-red viens appear in eyes- y did he die?!...-materializes a a dragon sword- since no one here cares for some one like me...i have to brake my promise to Itka....and die...im coming.....for my onesided love.... -stabs self in the stomach-

Hita: Aw s**t! shes suicidal! I have no healing powers...only defense...*turns to Blair* can you do something?
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 877 878 879 880 881 882 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games