Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 877 878 879 880 881 882 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:47 pm
*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
Siyo~ That does sound like something Quortek would do. It is good to know he has not changed so radically in the short amount of time he has spent here.

*blushes a little at feelings Decorera's touch, but quickly brushes it off so he does not lose focus on the matter at hand*
Quortek always made his own pumpkin pie, which often turned out quite firm. I rather enjoyed it~ Cherry pie may very well suffice.

Regarding clothing, that is something rather difficult to determine sweatdrop He is not a man with much of a wardrobe nor does he seem to take any interest in extending it by much. The few articles he does desire can come at a great price sweatdrop As vagrant as he may be, he certainly has not lost appreciation for some of the finer things in life.

When it comes to women... *looks around the tavern then leans in close to dame and whispers* He does not like people to know, jhal he finds overtly sexual women intimidating due to bad experiences with such women in the past
From my observation, he is more attracted to women he finds... how you say... "cute", rather than "sexy".

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:55 pm
*walks into the bar, looks around, quickly spots Kits and walks up to her* Did you lose your phone again?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:55 pm
-ponders a moment- So... -looks down at outfit- What I was wearing yesterday and not so much what I'm wearing today, eh?

Well...I saw the clothes that stressed Bandy had and they looked quite ruined...Perhaps I could get him another of those?

Lesse -rubs hands together- a pumpkin pie, a piece of cherry pie, a change of clothing, a new outfit for him, and...

-looks at steamer- Is this one better?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:00 pm
*looks up at Karrie* No, I didn't lose it. I just forgot it.

*Smok sits back on the table in front of Kits*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:01 pm
Gi ussta! *rubs the back of his head, a bit embarrassed*
I had completely forgotten to approve of the drink.

*takes the steamer, looks at it to make sure it is the proper drink and wafts the scent up to his nose*
Ah~ Xas! This should do just fine~ heart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:06 pm
wink Glad you approve, Ryzan. heart

-having done his task he returns to his original table.-
where did katana go? ???
-finds note and reads it.- Decent of her. -slips note into his pocket and heads for the bar to grab another dark beer.-

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:09 pm
So... Why did you sent Smok to get me then?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:13 pm
Excellent. -takes the steamer and puts it in a to-go cup- Dec will you make another one, just in case? Plllllease? -smiles-

-sees the new person come in and looks at Kits- Is this your chef friend?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:15 pm
*looks at Dame* Yes, this is Karrie. Karrie, this is Dame, Ryzan, and Dec. *points out each person as I name them*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:17 pm
-smiles at Karrie- Lovely to meet you. And so sorry to disturb you at such an hour but...we have a pastry emergency! If you don't mind terribly, could I ask for a pumpkin pie...ASAP? sweatdrop  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:17 pm
confused *looks around at everyone* Hello... *looks back at Dame* A pumpkin pie? Okay, I can do that... It'll take a little while, though. I have to go shopping for the ingredients.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:21 pm
*bows slightly as Kits introduces him*
Vendui', Karrie~ I do hope we are not inconveniencing you.

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:23 pm
sweatdrop Not to sound rude but...how long is a little while?

-waves the thought off- No matter! I would like to order a pumpkin pie. No rush. If you could please deliver it sometime tomorrow to the MW I would be most appreciative. TES will have to suffice with cherry pie and scones tonight. AND if I tell him his pie will be here tomorrow at the MW he will be doubly tempted to come back!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:26 pm
*Velcore nudges Karrie's back*

*looks at Velcore, then shakes his head* I'm sorry, I'm not thinking. I have one at home I made this afternoon, for tomorrow night. I can give you that one, and I'll just make a new one.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:26 pm
-gives a wave- Hi there, Karrie! Nice to meet such a handsome chef! biggrin

-turns and gives dame a fond look- Ok dame, just for you. wink -head back to the expresso machine to make another steamer-

Anybody else want something while I'm here?

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 877 878 879 880 881 882 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games