Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The File Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazua Kisake

Partying Genius

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:05 am
((sorry for not posting ive been quite ill))

We're out of here, lets go Tentomon, just let me seal the cave

SEAL!

the entrance of the cave would dissapear, replaced with a large sheet of rock

We're heading somewhere else
Kauz and Tentomon begin to head away from the File Mountains

*Exit*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:15 pm
Darkfire Karan
No prob

WereGarurumon tapped Brian and pointed to the MasterTyrannomon who'd almost been forgotten in all the ensuing chaos. WereGarurumon signed to Brian everything the Digimon said, Gear eventually taking over as he flew back over since the crazy clown Digimon seemed to have things under control for the most part. "Take us over, please," Brian said to Gear, wanting to just talk to the MasterTyrannomon instead of having to send messages back and forth.

Scooping up Brian and Strabimon, Gear Was soon jetting towards the dinosaur Digimon with WereGarurumon running behind. "I want know why you not ask for soup but took it instead," Brian asked calmly once Gear landed, looking at MasterTyrannomon and noticing subtle actions that others might not have noticed. The Digimon seemed to be a bit nervous yet trying to conceal the fact which was somewhat understandable. "We won't hurt you unless you give us a reason too," Gear said, though he was itching for a good fight since there had been one going on.  

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:39 pm

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
►Ͼądaiv℈Ր◄
══════════════════
Țhe Ӎasked αssassin

xxxx Breaking away from his own mental dispute, the clown digimon would glance up at Yuki for a brief moment and a weak smile. "I've only won the battle. Winning the war will be all up to him." He pointed towards the approaching tamer and his agumon, James, and crossed his arms. "There are no hard feelings you've only hurt yourself in these endevours. Now if you don't mind, I believe you have friends to look for and apologize to them."

He turns away from them so that they could finish whatever talk they may have needed to have. In the back of his mind he feared that the boy would wish to follow them on whatever adventures they would have. Above all else, Cadavier needed to find Marcus and see what had become of him as well as ask about the power he was emitting earlier. There was also the matters of his completed task. Had Marcus dealt away with Kyo and Chris? Was it time to summon Mugen? All these things bothered him, but hell if he'd let others know of his troubles...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Unitas Persona

Carmana

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:46 pm
james and agumon went and looked for their friends......they couldnt find them and sighed......  

Carmana

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:13 pm
User Image

Master Tyrannomon sighed. His evolution made him much wiser and less aggressive. He turned his back to the tamer who asked him the questions about the soup. "I did ask and one offered it to me but the rest attacked me. I ate it and then left. That is all. I don't even want to talk about it anymore. Goodbye." Master Tyrannomon then walked to the right were there was a downhill path to Drive City.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:15 am
>>>>>>>>>

User Image

---Yuki---
"My courage is my sword And my might is my shield"

Nodding to Cadaiver after what he said to the other tamer Yuki turned on the spot and asked “so what the plan now or shall we go our own ways?” looking at his own digimon he felt rather weak after seeing the tamer who held someone hostage he need to get stronger a quick but how and where had yet to show itself to him and his digimon.

Digimon:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

<<<<<<<<<

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:58 am

User Image
►Ͼądaiv℈Ր◄
══════════════════
Țhe Ӎasked αssassin

xxxx "Plan? Heh, child I was following you!" The clown digimon would below in unnecessary laughter, placing a hand on his forehead. "So allow me to flip the question... what do you plan to do?" He would give the human a toothy grin. It would seem that over time, Cadaiver had grown quite fond of this boy. He didn't vow allegiance, nor would he ever, but he would at least follow along until he'd had a better idea how to go about the run in with his first child to watch over. It would seem that Cadaiver was becoming quite the nanny and he disliked that fact.

The clown digimon would glance over at James who had been circling around like a lost puppy. Ideas were forming about taking the child in and making sure that his anger was kept in check and his injuries watched for progress.

Unitas Persona

Carmana

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:05 pm
James and Agumon sighed and walked around slowly......chatting......they decided to nickname Agumon Shock......then they wondered what to do next......  

Carmana

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:01 am
>>>>>>>>>

User Image

---Yuki---

Sighing as Yuki sat on large boulder looking at 3D map of the island at some time thinking about it he shouted “Right we go to the Factorial town Then to Drive city, any objections?” looking at his own digimon the both looked at him Guilmon nodded eagerly to go and get off the mountain while Veemon said “Why go there you know I don’t like it there” her face sadden by the fact of going home if you could call it that though she did reluctantly agree.
Yuki smiled that his digimon agreed now he Faced Cadavier “Shall you join us as well, also you there with Agumon if you like you can join us on our little road trip?”

Digimon:
Veemon
Guilmon

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Carmana

<<<<<<<<<

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:22 pm
James looked at him and smiled......shock did too...... "Of course i want to go! im ready when you are!" he quickly wrote a note to his friends and put it in the cave......he told them that he would be sure to see them again......he returned and smiled......

Unitas Persona

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Carmana

Zauriel Targaryen

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:21 pm
User Image
Zauriel walked around the mountain looking for food while Elecmon stayed behind in the bushes resting. If they were ever going to leave they would need food to keep Elecmon in top form. From within the shadows Zauriel showed little effort when maneuvering around dangerous digimon. Being in the digital world for so long helped him get into better shape, since all they did was run away from threats back in the old days when he first met elecmon. For about another thirty minutes Zauriel collected enough supplies and even dodged a few unwanted digimon attacks.
Once he got back he saw that Elecmon's stomach had finally gone down from all the food he'd consumed.
I see you're back to normal he stated throwing him the bag of food, this is the last of the food for now so we have to make it last. Zauriel then sat next to him and fixed his clothes so that they were more comfortable for travel.

Watching Zauriel leaving left Elecmon with nothing to do and no one to talk to. So he decided to ease drop on everyone's conversation which at first was interesting but shortly grew boring as everyone began to venture off. I hope Zauriel hurries because I wanna go on an adventure he thought to himself. It had been awhile since they were actually doing fun things and Elecom was way over due. With is big long ears he pick up someone saying something about a "road trip." A road trip is just what I need right about now he smirked. About a half an hour later Zauriel came back with a bag of food stored for later. Aw come on I don't think I can do that he whined right before remembering what he had over heard. Moving next to his tamer Elecmon thought he would take him into joining the others who were still there. Hey Zauriel, why don't we join them over there. I mean it would make this whole journey a little better seeing as how we would have back up if we run into any trouble He suggested.
Listening to Elecmon's suggestion Zauriel decided to give it some thought. In way it wouldn't be a bad idea and he knew Elecmon would never let him live it down if they didn't go along so he did what it for his friend. Come one he sighed walking over to the others. hey you got room for one more he asked holding his hands in his pocket.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:16 am

User Image
♢ ♣►Ͼądaiv℈Ր◄ ♤ ♥
══════════════════
Țhe Ӎasked αssassin

xxxx Cadaiver would groan loudly. He knew that in the end James and his agumon would more than likely be joining them, it was destined. "Of course I shall tag along for the moment, but on one condition." The clown digimon would glare over at James with serious eyes that would betray his once happy go lucky attitude. "If I am to join you all, I am going to need for THAT BOY," now pointing at James, ", to learn to control his temper. I will not be made to babysit reckless children any further, understood?" This last point would be made towards both Yuki and James.

"And one moooooree thi--"As he was about to give his other demands, he would be interrupted as another human and his partner, an elecmon, appeared before them asking if they had room for another. "What have I gotten myself into...." Refusing to answer, he would look to Yuki, their voluntold leader, to give a response. Though he would not mind either way, a small portion of him hoped Yuki would say that this ferry was full to capacity.

Unitas Persona

Carmana

ZaurielGuardianAngel

< OCC: Not hinting at anything, just acting out Cadaiver's attitude towards people, mainly child tamers.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:33 pm
>>>>>>>>>

User Image

---Yuki---

Listening to the ChaosPiedmon’s demands Yuki Was about to reply when the other tamer with the rookie digimon Elecmon spoke and asked to join looking at them Yuki was kind startled they would even think of going to Drive City it wasn’t really knowing for it welcoming parties that was for sure and only those who wanted to hide would go there or thats what people said anyway sighing he replied to the Tamer “You can join us to Factorial town once there our paths split understood.”

Looking at Cadavier knowing he would object he spoke before giving the digimon the chance “don’t worry about Babysitting first off they will be my problem not your fair enough, secondly this other tamer will only follow us down the mountain after that he leaves us ok and lastly James and Agumon will control their temper of I will personal show them what really power is with Gallantmon teaching them that lesson.” Taking a breather the Tamer signalled his Digimon and the rest of the Party to move out as they headed for the town.

Digimon:
Veemon
Guilmon

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
ZaurielGuardianAngel
Carmana

<<<<<<<<<

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:41 pm
james smiled and followed with shock walking next to him "oh and by the way......my name is Shock" james laughed as his digimon said that  

Carmana

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:38 am

User Image
♢ ♣►Ͼądaiv℈Ր◄ ♤ ♥
══════════════════
Țhe Ӎasked αssassin

xxxx The ChaosPiedmon was overjoyed by Yuki's commanding response. It wasn't that he had something against either of the younger tamers, but he would have rather had to till with one human at a time... that he wasn't having to kill. "Alright then, let us be on our way then."

No longer feeling the need to conversate, Cadaiver would turn from the trio and simply wait for them to start progressing to the next area. Despite his situation, the clown would find himself rather curious as to what Yuki had to gain by traveling to these places, especially Drive City. It was completely unknown to him that Drive City had been slightly rebuilt and made hospitable by more than digimon rouges and gangs.

Unitas Persona

Carmana

ZaurielGuardianAngel

OCC:  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games