Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Jedi Master Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:47 am
"Because he has it in his head that I betrayed his friend." Seth replied quietly thinking. His train of thought was abruptly disturbed by a rather nasty looking demon shoving him to the side. He raised an eyebrow as he looked at the thing that had just shoved him. Quickly Seth grabbed the demon's head from behind and slammed it onto the bar, he watched as the demon slowly slid off the bar and onto the floor. "You'll think twice about that next time..." He grumbled at the demon before going back to his thoughts. "So what's your deal with Dazeray?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:08 am
Stopping as he heard the loud clang Diz hadn't even looked up before pulling out a small number of coins from his pocket. "Who's there and why are you following me?" He asked not moving in the slightest, although the coins in his hand were ready to be used as ammunition for an 'explosive getaway'. Slowly he turned his head to the side barely glancing over his shoulder not quite able to see anyone.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:57 pm
Emma cleared her throat and stepped out from behind the dumpster. She calmly covered the distance between them and stretched out her black wings. She looked at Diz thoughtfully and a smile tugged at the corner of her mouth.
"Hey, cutie."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:12 pm
Diz grunted slightly as he dropped the coins back into his pocket. He turned to face Dazeray. "Hey cutie?" He questioned examining the girl in front of him. "Who are you? And don't say Dazeray because I know you aren't. For starters she doesn't address me as 'cutie' and secondly they are the wrong colour." He said motioning to her wings.

((Before anyone asks I was showing off what I wore for bondage day when the avatar save system went down.))

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:21 pm
Emma laughed, "You're observant - she has chosen well."
Dazeray burst a blood vessel in their head, not enough to kill them, but enough to cause Emma some temporary pain. She winced.
"Dazeray named me Emma. I am her 'bad' side. We have talked before," she glanced at her wings, "I can't help their color. It seems to be one of the obvious effects when I take over our body."
Emma sighed and ruffled her wings. She yawned.
For your own good, stay quiet on this next part.
She stepped toward Diz and leaned forward. In the small second, her wings turned white, and Dazeray felt Emma's consious skid to the back of their mind. Dazeray was in control. Her eyes widened when she realized how close Diz's face and her's were.
Emma, what on-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:37 pm
Diz had noticed that her wings had suddenly turned white and as startled as he was by how close to his face she had managed to get, he fought the urge to back away like he knew he probably should have. Suddenly he felt himself leaning forward and unable to stop and within the few seconds of them being face to face Diz had now planted a soft kiss on Dazeray's lips. It felt like time had suddenly come to a stand still although it had only been seconds it felt like an eternity had passed until Diz finally pulled back still shocked by his own action. "Umm..."

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:44 pm
Dazeray caught her breath as Diz pressed his lips to hers. They were soft and warm. She felt light-headed and was glad Emma was in her mind to keep her knees from buckling. Suddenly, Diz pulled away. Dazeray felt the dumb-founded expression plain on her face. Her cheeks flooded with blood and she stuttered.
"U-um...I-I am...uh.."
Her head fell and she stared at her feet, willing herself not to stare at him instead. Her heart was pounding in her chest and she felt the urge to rub the blush from her cheeks.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:49 pm
"I'm sorry." Diz finally managed to say after a brief silence between the two. "I couldn't stop myself..." He tried to explain and swallowed hard and taking a step back.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:59 pm
Dazeray slowly lifted her eyes from her feet to look at him. She stared up at him from under her white bangs.
"Don't apologize. It...Emma...," Dazeray paused, swallowing hard, "It wasn't your fault - it was Emma's. Besides...it was kinda nice..."
Emma snickered at Dazeray, Thank you, thank you. I am a genius!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:11 pm
Well what are you waiting for? Came Aisha's voice in his head. If you're going to tell her now is your chance.

Huh? The realisation of what Dazeray had just said finally hit him like a ton of bricks. Okay, I'm going to tell her. Diz took a deep breath and slowly let it out. "I-I.." His throat felt like it was getting tighter making it hard for him to speak. "I love you." He finally managed to say in an almost whisper.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:25 pm
Shock hit Dazeray hard. So hard, in fact, that the air rushed from her lungs. She struggled to take a breath.
"You...you love me?" she choked out.
The last time she had heard those words was when she was 5. It was when her adopted mother had actually cared. The following year, wings had sprouted from her back and all the cooing had ended. Dazeray felt a tear slide down her cheek.
"I-I love you, too." she whispered back.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:38 pm
A huge rush of relief rushed over Diz as he heard Dazeray's reply, his heart was still pounding hard though it had slowed considerably. "I don't know why I hadn't told you sooner. I'm sorry." He said holding his arms open.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:49 pm
Dazeray stepped closer to him and buried her head in his chest. He smelled sweet, like a mixture of honey and crushed pine.
"It's ok. Please don't apologize."
She closed her eyes and breathed in his scent, enjoying his warmth.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:58 pm
Slowly he closed his arms around Dazeray and held her softly resting his cheek against her head. That went well.

Indeed, it went perfectly.

Yes it di... Wait! What? You're the one who told me not to tell her.

Correct. Had I told you you should you wouldn't have just to prove that you are in control not me.

... Maybe... Diz left the conversation at that and continued enjoying hugging Dazeray.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:08 pm
Ok, you can admit it.
Admit what?
That I was completely and utterly right. And, you finally admitted your feelings and he returned them - because of me.
Dazeray paused, Ok, you were right. Thank you.
Emma chuckled.
No problem. Now shut up, I'm tired.
Emma's voice faded away and Dazeray assumed that she had went into an unconsious state for an hour or two.
She smiled to herself and snuggled closer to Diz.
"Diz?" she asked, reaching her hand up to touch his cheek.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games