Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
KILL THIS THREAD! Win 1k, new prizes p1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a natural killer?
Why yes, yes I am.
32%
 32%  [ 15 ]
Who, me? *looks innocent*
67%
 67%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 46

bandaidd generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 876!

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:33 pm
I totally forgot the game was over today! so yeah, guys. RN for the grand hot tub prize will be 1-1000.
I'll fix up post1, but i'm not too withit, so might forget something here and there.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:34 pm
Icy Reign
LMAO @ TES!

This was "naughty" bandaidd! teehee!

And... hullo!
"naughty" and "bandaidd" should NEVER be in the same sentence! I thought you guys knew me better than that!  

bandaidd
Crew

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:35 pm
LOL! I bet you can talk! I just remembered a convo you were having with Chef_Karrie and Havenne17 about politics, and this new smoking ban. You said something along the lines of needing a cookie before you got started! It tickled me! Okay, I think I'm starting to wind down now...just got through with some chocolate ice cream, so I'll probably have a sugar rush in 15! I'm a complete junk foodie! I don't mind cooking and I love my veggies, but I'm jsut so drawn to junk food. Another of my mom's attributes. It's so funny because my mom has trained her bosy to crave something sweet in order to go to sleep. She cannot go to sleep if she has not had her sweet tooth fix. She'll complain about it, but just as sure as my name is, she'll have her chocolate or sugar fix then go to sleep. I better stop laughing because laughing catches and I'm already enough like her! I've been racking my brain all day trying to remember this song from back in the day and it just won't come to me. I can see bits of the video but as far as the name of the group or the song I can't see it. I keep trying to remember the verses, but that's a bust too. That is the most frustrating thing when you try to remember something and can't!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:36 pm
bandaidd
Icy Reign
LMAO @ TES!

This was "naughty" bandaidd! teehee!

And... hullo!
"naughty" and "bandaidd" should NEVER be in the same sentence! I thought you guys knew me better than that!

Aww bandy! You were hot in your new uniform! xd Ask anyone!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 999!

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:38 pm
1st Entry  
Icy Reign generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 133!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:39 pm
2nd Entry  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:43 pm
Icy Reign
1st Entry

cheater! rofl rofl rofl heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:46 pm
Na-uh!!!!!!!!! xd  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:48 pm
I'll just send you the prize. You can forward it to whoever gets a 1000.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:50 pm
You still got one more roll sweetie!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:54 pm
I do? did I say midnight tonight? I meant midnight last night. razz

silly bandaidd.

Also, we need a good october contest. ah am fresh out of idears. i mean seriously two awesome idears in a year is over mah quota.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:01 pm
now I want chocolate ice cream stare  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:02 pm
LMAO! Let's see...I'm very new to tektek, like yesterday new, and I see that dressing is a big part of Gaia, I know Gilda is considering a costume contest, something silly, like worst dress, or the most nonusable items an avi has, like the useless junk daily chances and the overseer gives you. Or....I don't know, I'm thinking of a game where you rn a certain number, and that number is the number of itmes you have to gift to someone, and then that person rns and so forth and so on. I'm trying to come up with a purpose of that, and an ending. I've never had to do this before so I'll have to rack my brain for a really good idea. Is there a way you can place items in different threads or links? Like a treasure hunt of some sort?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:04 pm
ThisEmptySoul
now I want chocolate ice cream stare

rofl  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games