Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:52 pm
*entering Kathy's she spies Icy at a table with TES, Maune, and another person* Maune? I could have sworn I asked you to keep an eye on things over at MW while I took care of an errand......*she goes to the table and takes a seat next to TES and frowns at Maune.* Icy, sister dear, you texted me about meeting you here?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:53 pm
*smirks at Maune*
What kind of judgment? I didn't site anything specific.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:53 pm
::Maune glaces over at Katana:: I am well shall I say a shadow version of me  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:56 pm
Well I best be on my way ::Maune bows to icywind and starts to walk out:: Ta ta TES.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:00 pm
*in a mocking tone, almost reminiscent of how Ryzan speaks*
Ta ta~ *waves*

*leans over to Icy and speaks to her quietly*
Is it me, or did that seem a little fruity to you?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:00 pm
Why yes, yes I did. Look who I've found? Haven't we been searching for our favorite dark elf for quite some time now?

*smiles a thank you to the waiter as he places her order in front of her and looks at TES*

Just hanging out, you say? Why haven't you been to visit us lately?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:02 pm
*frowns as she watches Maune leave* "i am a shadow version of myself" rolleyes He'd better get his butt back to MW like he's supposed to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:03 pm
*crosses his arms*
tch... I think that much is pretty obvious stare Could you honestly say you would feel safe at a place in which they got their kicks throwing darts at an image that's supposed to represent you?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:05 pm
:Maune repops in and gives Katana the note and lets Katana read what it says the note says as Maune walks back out:;

Dear Katana, I would like say i'm sorry I forgot to mention my demonic powers/natural to you. If you would like to know more about don't be shy to ask. I will be glad to answer them so do not frown give a smile and a call I will come to help when I ever can. With care Maune.

((Well I got to go Katana real life calls goodbye for now))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:06 pm
*leans over very close to TES and presses against him ever so slightly, cooing* But, TES.....we've missed you so. When are you coming to visit us? *she gives him a coy look and dramatically flutters her eyelashes at him*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:07 pm
*sips her drink and smiles sweetly at TES*

Testy, testy my little dark elf. You act as if throwing said darts at an image of you pains you. Do you feel the darts as they hit the board? I mean really. It's just a game.

*looks at Katana and sips her Corona*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:10 pm
Maune
:Maune repops in and gives Katana the note and lets Katana read what it says the note says as Maune walks back out:;

Dear Katana, I would like say i'm sorry I forgot to mention my demonic powers/natural to you. If you would like to know more about don't be shy to ask. I will be glad to answer them so do not frown give a smile and a call I will come to help when I ever can. With care Maune.

((Well I got to go Katana real life calls goodbye for now))

See you later. It was nice meeting you.  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:10 pm
... *scrambles for his handkerchief and holds it under his nose, his eye twitching*
By "miss me", I'm sure you mean you've got some sort of sinister plans involving me or something stressed

And I may not feel the darts, but you're still throwing them at "me" stressed ... not to mention there's a demand to have me there in place of the pictures stare And don't even try to say there isn't... I've seen the polls scream

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:13 pm
ThisEmptySoul
... *scrambles for his handkerchief and holds it under his nose, his eye twitching*
By "miss me", I'm sure you mean you've got some sort of sinister plans involving me or something stressed

And I may not feel the darts, but you're still throwing them at "me" stressed ... not to mention there's a demand to have me there in place of the pictures stare And don't even try to say there isn't... I've seen the polls scream

*presses closer to TES* But my darling elf...maybe I have different plans for you that don't involve that game at all. wink  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games