Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:52 pm
(( aww you got everyone a present didn't you ^-^ thanks again for mine heart ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:30 pm
Ichiro was still pretty confused of what happened. He went to his first class that conveniently had Tsuna in it. "Hey man. How you been? And Merry Christmas."  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

dawgybites

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:39 pm
"oh hey Ichiro, Ive been fine its just that Math is killer and I cannot get away from Haru, I like her but I need space and she keeps on drawing me picks its so cute see" pulls a pic out of his bag "I just need some of my own time you now, I havent been able to finish her christmas present in time and what not I gave you yours (lol) and Zack (lol) so I just need to get away for like 4 hours so I can finish it"

PICTURE

User Image"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:47 am
Kaz looked at Kishiko "well what did you have in mind"

[[thanks again snowy ]]  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:13 am
((Is it the next day of the Rp already o.O?))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:28 pm
"Well...he does take alot of pride to his hair....you think you could think of something from that?"

((Wow snowy did you draw that =O ))

Ichiro laughed. "Yeah. That's a stalker for you." He laughed out loud.

(( I think so ))  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:10 am
"haha yeah" he smiles and puts the picture back in his bag "so whats up with you Ichiro? I've tried looking for your favorite anime but havent been able to find it. What is it?"

({no problem Darknezz, and yes I did draw that Angel lol I have one more and thats it lol i take to long to draw it})

Meanwhile Haru is in her Science class learning about Chemistry the hardest subject ever and all she thinks about is how long will it take to get to the door of Tsuna Class?

Teacher: Haru what is an Atom?

" Huh? Oh! umm.... the smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element?"

Teacher: Correct  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:30 pm
Kaz frowned a bit "sorry i cant his hair is officially invincible for the moment ever since his dang miracle" Kaz then frowned a bit more whe he remembered classes  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:38 pm
Kishiko smirked. "What else does he love...?"

Ichiro chuckled. "Still haven't figured it out eh? Come on! It's a popular anime!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:21 pm
Kaz grinned evily and looked at Kishiko untill Zack cut off his train off thought dont think about it Kaz i promised Ichiro id keep that secret  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:28 pm
Kishiko saw that look on his face. She knew it well. He'd just come up with something brilliant. She smiled menacingly. "What do you have in mind?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:34 pm
Kaz sighed "sorry i lost it i had something but its gone ill probably remember later" he said lieing  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:49 pm
Kishiko smirked. All the excitement from her face gone. "Well...think more now..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:54 pm
Zack layed back down on the bed and looked at the ceiling he also closed his eyes thinking "ok"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:10 pm
"What is he most afraid of...besides baldness..."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games