Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:06 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

The wolf would take his chances and snarled at her once more, his jaws ready to clamp down on her if she came near him.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:12 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
Hana had left the Bedroom before Brago has returned and walked out into the garden of the mansion. she walked around it and picked a few roses. She places on in her hair as she sat on a bench and looked at the other ones and played with them. She was still trying to figure out why she was upset about brago.

added to to fix it.  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:13 pm
She led the way down, the bookcase slid into place with a click and the lights came on in the stairway. At the bottom was an opulent room, done in with an Oriental flair. She sat on the bed, and looked at Robert. "I need to tell you something and I don't know how to say it."

The cat walked up to his outstreched hand and sniffed it tenatively. It then bumped it with his head, demanding to be pet. It stood on hind legs and placed its paws on the lip of the tub and stared at Dante. It gave a smal questioning mew. Misha gave an appreciative whistle, as she sat up on the tree limb, her ears popping out and quivering with interest.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:15 pm
"What is it?" Robert asked. "You know that you can tell me anything."  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:16 pm
"Hanaaaaa" Brago called running all over the mansion then found her in the garden. "There you are" Brago said before shifting to his demon form.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:16 pm
"You asked for it."Soli made the blood ropes hold him straight out,"Last chance wolf snarl again and the collar is going on."Soli was slowly walking over to him unlatching the collar so she could put it on him.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:22 pm
User Image
"Hello Brago." Hana said, not even looking up from the roses in her hand. "Can io help you with something?" she voice was bored with an icey undertone.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:23 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante stroked the cat's head and pet him gently. "Hey kitty cat," He saidwarily and lookedat the tabby. "Hmm. I wish I were you right now, just get to lay wherever you please and have people love on you and cuddle you. Well, I could do without the cuddling and possible tail pulling." He chuckled softly. "I use to have a fat, fluffy tabby like you once, except he was cleaner looking and much noisier. When he purred, you thought they were using chainsaw next door." The memory made him smile a bit. His childhood wasn't the greatest, but it was something.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:24 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

The wolf started squirming and began snapping his jaws at her wildly, wanting to rip out her pretty little throat.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:25 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
"Hello Brago." Hana said, not even looking up from the roses in her hand. "Can io help you with something?" she voice was bored with an icey undertone.

"Guess what? I got you a date with wink. She wants you to come by and have fun with her!" Brago smiled happily.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:27 pm
User Image
"Whatever." Hana said as she stood up and started to walk away from him. As she walked she ripped off the petals of the roses one by one leaving a trail behind her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:28 pm
"hana, is there something wrong?" Brago followed behind her.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:32 pm
User Image
Hana continued walking and ripping apart the roses. "Yes." she replied to Brago.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:33 pm
"If theres a problem, tell me and I will fix it."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:35 pm
"Robert, don't take this the wrong way but.... I'm not a virgin, not for a very long time. I used it to keep Brago from putting his paws on me and When Hana-shi spoke up about our law, she kinda gave me some ammo. And everytime, I wanted to tell you, Brago, would show up. I still can't say if I love you, yet, but i do care for you. Are you mad?" She asked. She was always the tough chick, hard as stone cold as ice, but she wanted to be able to let some of her hguard down if not all of it.

Misha started frowning. She thought Dante was a dangerous cold blooded killer, well he was, but it didn't seem to be so cut and dry. She was almost starting to feel bad for spying, almost. He seemed so.....lonely? maybe. The cat licked Dante's hand, rasping its sandpaper tongue against his palm and purred as though to try and comfort him. Misha nearly fell out of her tree at the explosion of taste that hit her. She caught herself, and closed her eyes remebering, It was salty and hinted at the smoke and nicotine, a little gun powder and something like ginger. She smiled as she tucked it away in her mind.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games