Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:22 am
*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
Do not be silly, dear Quortek. *moves Tes' hand away and touches his stomach* You look astounding redface
*moves closer to Tes and starts leaning forward to kiss him*

*ahem* Is there anything else you gentlemen need?

*stops suddenly and looks rather embarrassed*
sweatdrop Nau nau nau sweatdrop That is all sweatdrop I suppose we should be leaving then...

Yes... you should...
*looks at the two elves sternly. It was bad enough that dame and Karrie had been "baking" there. She wasn't about to let anyone else take up the practice on her watch*

Gi ussta sweatdrop We shall take our leave then. Please do take good care of Draa for us.
Of course.
*smiles at the woman and takes Tes' hand*
Aluve'~

*exits with Tes*

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:27 pm
((See! The clinic is intoxicating!! wink rofl ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:57 pm
{{I think they're pumping some sort of "love drug" through the air vents stressed }}  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:53 pm
(( No we're not!!!!! scream * grumbles something about a love drug * ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:56 pm
{{Isn't the doctor going to see me? gonk I'm not sure nurses are qualified to handle these kinds of injuries themselves... but at least they're pumping me full of morphine. Mmmmm morphine..... Actually, take your time, Doc. I'm in no rush ninja }}  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:13 pm
(( I will be in once someone tells me whats going on. I just got back ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:38 pm
{{Situation in a nutshell: Draa was crushed by a pony, likely broke his ribs and possibly pierced his lungs. Not knowing of any vets, he was taken here and turned into a dark elf to receive treatment. That's everything.}}  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:19 pm
* appears in the clinic and heads to where the nurse said Draa was and looked over him real quick. He addressed the bandaging that the nurse did and rebandaged it. He gave a light antibiotic through the IV and marked his vitals down on the clipboard and gave instructions for them to monitor him periodically. He turned around and after signing off on him he turns and heads back for the MW *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:32 pm
*after sleeping much of the time while he became more accustomed to the morphine, he's awoken by the sound of something being set on his bedside table. By the time he opens his eyes, the deliverer had already left the room, probably assuming he was just going to sleep through another meal. Languidly he pulls the tray over and inspects what's on it, quirking an eyebrow at the burger there*
I could have sworn I checked "vegetarian" on the menu...

*lifts the bun and grabs a fork, poking at the patty. Noting the texture after he cuts into it with the fork and the different aroma, he assumes it's some kind of vegetarian patty. Shrugging, he puts the bun back down and takes a bite, almost immediately spitting it back out*
What the hell is this crap!? scream

*hearing the commotion, a nurse promptly arrives to ask what the problem is. Draa points at the burger on his tray*
Are you trying to kill me with this? stressed

*looking at the angry elf, unamused, he crosses his arms and sets his jaw*
You indicated you wanted to be served vegetarian meals, and we accommodated you with a garden burger. stare

Garden burger? More like GARBAGE BURGER! scream *shoves the tray away*

*rolls his eyes and takes the tray*
We'll get you a salad then.

Screw your salad! Get me a grilled cheese sandwich, dammit!

... stressed *walks out, muttering unintelligibly while carrying out the tray*

*shouts after the nurse*
Send a woman this time, jerk!

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:04 pm
(( rofl You make my day. Finally someone who can mod some life into my nurses ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:26 pm
((Hey! I modded the nurses too! Member all the giggling and whispering?! scream rofl wink ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:14 am
*after hours of waiting, a very nervous and young looking female nurse comes in with a new tray of food. Grinning broadly, he sits up in his bed and looks her up and down*
Now that's more like it. I mean... the sandwich of course ninja

*lets out a small laugh at what the elf says, feeling incredibly uncomfortable. The other nurses had argued for a while on who would deliver him food and also administer his next doses of medication. They all seemed to think he was incredibly rude and intolerable. She eventually ended up with the responsibility because she was a new hire. Giving him a slight smile and hoping it does not show her anxiety from being thrown into this situation, she shakily sets the tray down on his bedside table*
H... Hello. My name is....

Don't care. *pulls the tray over and takes a bite of the sandwich*

*furrows her brow, a frown washing away her smile for a moment. Shaking her head and trying not to let it bother her, she walks over to the IV and checks it to make sure it is still set at a proper drip before taking out a syringe*
Alright then. I'm just going to give you a little dose of morphine for...

*talks with his mouth full*
Everyone knows what morphine is for. How much is it?

*is taken aback some by his sudden response.*
It... um... well... *sets the syringe down and checks the clipboard at the end of the bed to see how much she is supposed to give him*
It says here that you are being weened off, so...

Already!? gonk I just got here!

You have been here a few days.

*sets down his sandwich and looks at the nurse strangely*
I don't remember being here that long.

You have been. *looks over the chart a bit, turning a page*
It seems you were brought in about a week ago. *continues looking over the chart*

Go on.... *picks up his sandwich and starts eating some more. It's rather bland, but better than nothing. Though he wouldn't admit it to the staff since they would say something like "beggars can't be choosers"... he was starving*

Well, when you were first administered a dose of morphine *reads some more* it seems it was a bit much for your level of tolerance. It was not enough to be fatal, but it seems you were unable to do much more than sleep and... *blushes slightly and tugs down at her skirt*

*finding her reaction interesting, he smirks*
And what? twisted

*straightens up and gives him the most stern look she can muster up*
I have heard from some of the other nurses that you had the tendency to reach up their skirts while appearing to be asleep. mad

Awesome. Why don't I remember any of it?

*scoffs at how he seems to have no remorse for his actions*
The memory loss may very well be the result of the morphine. In patients that do not have some sort of tolerance, it is possible to develop a minor case of amnesia. These instances are very rare, though.

That's just great stare If something with a rare chance is going to happen to me, I'd rather it be winning the lottery.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:27 am
*giggles a little at that last part as she hangs the clipboard back onto the end of the bed. She makes her way back over to the IV and takes up a medicine bottle and the syringe. After measuring out a certain amount and ensuring the syringe is free of air bubbles, she takes up the IV line and slowly starts to push the medicine through, speaking to the elf as she does so*
I read a short story once that I think was titled, "The Lottery". There was a small town of people who would gather in the town square every so often to draw lots, and as it was describing the scene, you could tell that something was amiss. As it turns out, the winner of this "lottery" was singled out and stoned to death as was the purpose of the lottery.

*chases the medicine down the line with a small bit of saline solution and shrugs slightly*
I suppose it was their means of keeping the population down or something.

*wipes his hands with a napkin after finishing his sandwich*
Damn... I'd sure hate to live there.

No kidding! *laughs a little and picks up another bottle of medicine, once again measuring it up in the syringe and ensuring there are no air bubbles before taking it to the IV line*

Wait a minute. What's that? *points at the syringe*

Oh this? This is the morphine. *begins to slowly administer it through the IV* What I just gave you a moment ago was a mild laxative to help with constipation caused by morphine.

*jaw drops*

*sees the elf is beginning to look a little pale and immediately stops administering the medicine. Thinking she might have absentmindedly grabbed the wrong bottle of medicine, she sets down the syringe and hurriedly reaches for the bottle she's sure she got the medicine from to double check the label*
What is it!? What's wrong?

*has a hard time turning the bottle around to see the label due to her hands shaking in panic*

*eye twitches a moment, then he shakes his head*
Nothing... I was just starting to think that having a male nurse wasn't such a bad idea after all stare

*calming down, she lets out a sigh. After checking the label anyway just to be sure, she picks the syringe back up and goes back to slowly administering the morphine. Unsure how to take what the elf said, she decides to inquire about it*
Really? Why is that?

*looks off to the side*
I'm just not sure I like having the hot nurse know about my bowel movements... or rather lack thereof stare Ah! *winces and hisses a little as he feels a burning sensation crawling up his arm, originating from the IV*

Oh! I'm so sorry!
*fills up the syringe with some saline and starts to slowly push it down the line, her cheeks feeling warm. Having been surprised by the "hot nurse" comment, she had accidentally pushed in the entirety of morphine left in the syringe all at once*
This should help.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:48 am
*with the burning subsided, he returns to his tray of food, opening up a cup of applesauce*
So what else have the other nurses said about me? *picks up a spoon and starts to eat the applesauce*

Excuse me? *glances at the elf quizzically for a moment before disposing of the syringe in the sharps container*

*speaks without looking up from his applesauce*
If there was already talk of me reaching up skirts, I figured maybe they had mentioned something else in the meantime. I don't exactly remember most of my time here, so I figured whatever rumors there are floating about me here might help me piece together my week. *has another spoonful of sauce*

Well... *watches him eat for a moment, imagining how horrible it would be to practically lose a week of your life due to being over medicated. Feeling a bit of sympathy for his situation, she's reluctant to say anything*

"Well" what? *finishes his applesauce and opens the small bottle of water that was delivered with his food*

I'm not sure I should say...

*downs practically the whole bottle in one gulp, then wipes his mouth with the back of his hand*
Why? Because they said I was an insufferable a*****e?

I didn't say anything! *looks around nervously, wondering if her body language or actions since coming in had spoken for her*

*stares at the nurse blankly* That's what I thought...
*sets the empty water bottle on the tray and pushes it away*
You can take this now. I'm done with it. *yawns and starts to lay down*

*takes the tray and very lightly places her hand on the elf's shoulder*
Hey... you're not going to back to sleep already are you?

I'm tired *yawn* And I don't exactly have much else to do while I'm here. I'm not sure I should even be moving around much. Has the doctor even been here?

He has. He evaluated that your condition is not too severe and only left instructions for you to be monitored from time to time. So I believe that means you may be free to leave soon.

Technically I would be free to leave at any time, I'd think. *smirks* Unless you want to hold me captive so you can practice playing doctor twisted

*rolls her eyes. Though the comment seemed rather lewd, she felt a smile tug at the corner of her lips*
I'll just leave you to rest. *starts to walk out*

Hey wait a minute...

*turns just slightly* Is there something else you need before I go?
Name.
Pardon?
What's your name?
*blinks a few times in surprise*
Florence... though some people call me Flo.

Flo eh? Easy enough to remember. *pulls up his covers and closes his eyes*

*smiles a little* If there is anything you need, feel free to page.
*mumbles unintelligibly, starting to fall asleep already*
*sighs and quietly exits the room*

{{Too tired gonk Going to have to get to Shanocka some other time.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:32 am
(( YOU BETTER NOT scream scream scream I hate that woman.... stare The rule for baking goes for everyone ))  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games