Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
Nordic's Party (we need more nations!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite Nordic nation?
  Denmark
  Sweden
  Finland
  Iceland
  Norway
View Results

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:03 pm
( France: love you too~ ^3^ )  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:37 pm
Italy
eats some candy "Ve~ Don't you want some, Germany?"

Germany
"No thanks, I'm good."

Italy
"Aw, c'mon. Don't be like that. try to have some fun." ^^ grabs his arm and nuzzles it.

Germany
his face turns slightly red.

England
he sighs "I'm not having any fun. I don't even know why I bother came here... I should've stayed home."

(Feliz Cinco de Mayo to y'all~! xD)  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:03 pm
Prussia
He scoffs. "Tch. Ungarn wouldn't want to drag you over here if she knew the awesome me was here! So you must've come here out of you own will if you I was here, right?" cool

China
"One of Spain's ex-colonies? Ack! He's had so many, aru!" >_> "Well, I'm China, while he's," He points to Japan. "Japan, one of my ex-colonies. Russia is my neigbor, which is not the best thing in the world, aru. He creeps me out, aru."

Spain
"Hmmm..." He whispers into Vatican's ear and pulls away after explaining laughing nervously. "That's why I got mad." ^_^;

Iceland
He looks away from both Denmark and Norway, blushing slightly. "Anyways, t-thanks for caring about me. Let's go back inside now!" =///=

(I'm totally stuck on what to do about Russia. On another note, HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO! VIVA MEXICO! X3 )  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:10 pm
Mexico
"Pleased to meet you, China. Eh? I don't get why everyone's intimidated by Russia. I never really paid attention to what happened on the other side." =w=;

Vatican City
he sighed "I still don't understand.... ugh, why do I even bother?" =.=; he looks up at Spain "Say, have you ever thought of.... wanting Mexi as your colony again?"

(lol let's just say he's doin' something not meant to be heard by anyone o.o WOOT~! Tacos for all!~)  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:33 pm
China
"Let's just say he's done some bad things. Really bad things." He trembles slightly. "I suppose you haven't heard of Bloody Sunday 1905?"

Spain
He thinks for a moment. "I think I would, but then I'd have to fight France for her. Also, I might just repeat what I did all those years ago, and I don't want to hurt her ever again." He looks down and Vatican and touskes his hair. "I don't want her as a colony because she seems so much happier right now." ^^

( Yeah! Maybe the creator who name I can't spell will finally make a Mexico! )  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:38 pm
Mexico
she shakes her head "'Fraid not. Been to busy working many jobs to know whats happening elsewhere. Bad economy, y'know." ^^;

Vatican City
"Wow, that's real mature of you, Spain." ^^ he pats his back "Well, I know she'll be okay in your hands. As of today, I am no longer her legal guardian. I'm gonna miss my sweet little angel, though."

(yea~)  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:54 pm
Austria
"She didn't know you'd be here. Although, I don't think she minds you being here too much." He points to her and Japan.

France
"Angleterre, we can go have some more fun whenever you want, I'm always ready~" wink

(Happy Cinco de Mayo! Being Canadian, I'm not exactly sure what you do on this day... How do you celebrate it?)  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:13 am
England
he pushes France away "Shut up, you wanker! You're so annoying! I'm not planning to have any sort of fun with you!" stressed

(it's quite simple really; have a decorated house, mexican food, music, then party your a** off~! xD)  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:18 pm
France
"You'll change your mind Angleterre, here, have some more wine~"

(Ahhh, so it's like how we celebrate Canada Day and the states celebrates Independence Day. xD)  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:22 pm
England
"Heh, what makes you so sure, you wine b*****d?" he takes a long gulp of wine. He groans. =.=;

(pretty much. ^^ Americans only celebrate Cinco de Mayo just to get their asses drunk =.=')  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:56 pm
France
"Past experience~"

(Germans have Oktober Fest, Irish have St. Patrick's Day, Americans celebrate both of those holidays just to get drunk. =.=)  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:59 pm
England
"Yea, like you know me so well. *hic*" =.=; starts to lose his balance, he hangs onto France's shoulder.

(dammit America, get your own holidays xD)  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:39 pm
France
He smiles to himself. "Quicker than I thought."

(Thanksgiving! Although, Canada celebrates it too, except it's in October up here.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:42 pm
England
"Bloody hell, I can't stay up." he leans onto France.

(same thing in Mexico, we celebrate thanksgiving too. only we don't eat turkey.)  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:41 pm
France
"Don't worry Angleterre, I'll always be here if you need me~"

(Really? What do you eat? I don't eat turkey either. I'm not a vegetarian, I just don't like turkey. Except Turkey, he's cool. xD)  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games