Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:05 pm

blake sniffled and sat up on a rock and looked over wher i was. 'pretty sure? ha! ya that makes me feel better. and wen is that gonna be huh? a month? a year? 30yrs from now? i dont want to wait for her to say i love you bak. mayb some space will give her some time.' he thought bak pulling his knees up and rested his forehed on them.
i looked at tomoyo thro tears and asked her, "why cant he just understand it?" sobbing again trying to wipe away the tears. derek ran over and hugged me tightly. i wrapped my arms around him tightly. he pulled bak and issed my forehead making me smile. "cheer up." he said moving the hair sticking to my face away. i nodded smiling at him, "ill try." i said kissing his cheek. "no, you arent gonna try. you are going to cheer up." he said wipeing away fresh tears and then ran over to blake. "blake," blake looked up with a few silent tears going down his face. "she is very very happy about the fact that you love her. she isnt sure if she's in love with you too yet. she's been trying to figure that out for along long time now. since the day you guys found us she was wondering if she cud possibly be in love with you. give her a break." he said and hugged him. blake hugged him bak and watched as derek ran bak over to amy's side.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:13 pm

Tomoyo sighed and then smiled at Derek. She looked back at Erin. "Good things take time..." She said, then mentally slapped herself. 'Dammit! That was just about the crappiest thing I could say....' She yelled mentally.
Kazumi sighed as well. 'Give it time... A good house isn't built in one night..' She sent back.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:21 pm

i smiled at tomoyo. "thanks," sniffles, "makes me feel a littl better." i rubbed my eyes and hugged her.
'ok...but like she's ever gonna forgive me now. i dont think she can even look at me, let alone love me.' blake sent bak and sniffled rubbing the tears away. "wow..i realy did it this time..first being biopolar and now this. walking out on her wen i told her i love her.. great going blake." he said shaking his head and looking at the ocean. a few seconds later some girl walked up to him, "are you ok?" she asked in an innocent voice. i saw the girl talking to blake and went from sad to fury. she startled blake making him fall off the rock and splash in the water.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:25 pm

Tomoyo smiled then stared at the girl who startled Blake. 'Oh, boy...' She thought.
Kazumi shook her head. 'She just doesn't understand why you don't understand...'

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:44 pm

'i get it now.' blake thought as he got up out of the water. "are you ok?" the girl repeated. "ya im fine you just startled me, thats all." blake said awkwardly. "oh ok..i was wondering if you needed any company cuz you look a littl lonely." she said batting her eyes and touching his arm. he gently took her hand off. "um..no im ok. i just needed som me time ya kno?" he said awkwardly smiling. this girl had a blue and white striped bikini, long wavy blonde hair, perfectly tanned skin, and big blue eyes. she smiled and nodded. "well do you mind if i keep you company?" she said taking a step closer to him so that their bodies wer almost touching each other. "littl whore." i muttered under my breath thro clenched teeth and squinting my eyes at her. blake took a step bak from her going into the water. she took a step forward and started to say something but tripped over her foot and fell on blake. they splashed down in the water. her face was an inch away from his. "im so sorry," she said laughing, not getting off of him, "im such a clutz." she finished and then bent her head down and kissed him. i sttod they with my mouth in the shape of an O. blake moved his head to the side rite before her lips cud touch his. i started walking over towards them, thinking, oh wen i get my hands on her she's gonna wish she never even talked to him. he's mine. "i hav a girlfriend. and i dont even kno you." he said, quickly but gently rolling her off of him. he got up and started walking towards us. i walked past him staring at the girl but blake stopped me and turned me around to look at him. he lifted my chin up so he cud look at me better. "im sorry i didnt understand before." and then cupped my face in his hands and tenderly kissed my lips. the girl got out of the water and stormed off. ha! take that you stupid beoch! he's mine! i thought and wrapped my arms around him. i smiled up at him wen we broke apart.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:47 pm

Tomoyo smiled, and Kazumi smirked at Erin's thought. They both went back to making the sand castle, not wanting to stare or look like they were watching.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:02 pm

"that girl's name is sophia and she doesnt like erin very much. she wanted to..i think she 'said' get in his pants." derek said to kazumi and tomoyo, trying to figure out wat the girl meant.

i turned my head around to stare at the girl walking away looking completely humilated. i used some of my handy dandy wind forces and caused a big wave of water to drench the girl. wen she fell over she got up and screamed cuz a bunch of seaweed was covering her. i laughed as i watched her run
away. blake chuckled and wraped his arms around my waist. "can you ever forgive me for treating you the way i did?" he asked apologetically. "i already did." i said and went up on my tip toes and kissed him lightly. "come on lets go help them with their sand castle." i said taking his hand in mine and started walking over to the flock. "ok. i call being the king tho." he said jokingly. i smiled and poked him in the stomach, "yes your majesty." i said and curtsied once we got to them.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:23 am

Kazumi literally choked on the air she was breathing when she heard Derek say Sophia's thought out loud. Tomoyo tilted her head, not knowing what that meant as well. "Well let's get back to making a sand castle!" Kazumi said, trying to stop them before they found out what it meant.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:17 am

"you ok ther kazumi?" i asked patting her back. "and derek you are waaay to young to kno wat that means." i said sitting down on the other side of the moat. i patted the spot next to me for blake to come sit down with me. he sat down and said, "uh..ya back to the sand castle." on the outside it looked like i didnt care wat sophia's thought was but on the inside i was cursing her out like a sailor.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:00 pm

Kazumi nodded and Tomoyo tilted her head, then shrugged and went back to shaping the castle.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:20 pm

a few minutes later we had made a sand catle with a moat. the littl ones wer skipping happily together around it. i looked over at the sunset and sighed happily. "doesnt it look beautiful?" i said looking at it in amazement. blake came up and wrapped his arms around me from behind. "not as beautiful as you." he whispered and kissed my cheek. i smiled and leaned my head back against his chest. "tomoyo. hav you ever seen a sunset before?" jessica asked jumping up on her back.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:35 am

Sora was lying in the sand, his hat covering his face and his wolf ears flat against his head. Amy sat beside the sand castle, watching the sunset.

Faithful Fire
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:01 am

Tomoyo smiled. "Rarely.." She said. Kazumi smiled and sat down by the sand castle, crossing her legs.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:30 pm

jessica climbed onto tomoyos shoulders and looked at the sunset. derek sat next to amy and crossed his legs and played with the sand around his feet. "wen the sun goes down we need to go get ready for the baseball game alright?" i said turning towards blake's face to see that he was looking at me with teary eyes. "blake you ok?" i asked worriedly. "ya im fine, just watching you and thinking, thats all." he said, wrapping his arms tighter around me and tilting his head slightly to the left to kiss me.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:50 pm

"Go Angles!" Sora shouted, his voice muffled by the hat. "Let's just hope no one tries to attack us again, at least until the game's over."
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games