Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:36 pm
Alex did the same thing as Spencer. He headed back to the dorm and got washed up, then put on his uniform. After that, Alex also headed out to breakfast at the cafeteria.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:41 pm
"wait" was all treya managed to say befor she had to chase after the girl so she wouldn't lose her in the networked maze of the library and possibly run into something that niether would like to meet up with as she was chasing ali she kept an eye out just in case, something about the lower levels of the library just didn't feel right to her especially when they weren't lit unless some one passed by and triggered the lights on the walls...

((yah next post gunna be monster post i think...xD....>3))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:52 pm
((mweeheehee, we're not even near the lowest level of the library yet >:3 ))

Ali yelped as the bug ran into a crack and reached her hand in as far in as she could. "C'mere bugsie bugsie bugsie," she sang out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:50 pm
Treya skidded to a stumbling halt when ali sudenly stoped at a wall where she had started reaching into a crevis where the bettle had gone "Ali please get you hand out of there cause there might be something dangerouse in there other than the bettle" she took a few breaths so she could catch her breath from trying to chase/follow ali when she had run after the bettle

((o.o true we're only on the first under floor guess should wait till either we end up going lower in the levels of the library {i has an idea on how >3} or something XD  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:01 pm
Ali jerked her hand out of the wall with a yipe. "It bit me," she sad sadly, licking the spot where there was a tiny red mark. She gasped, "Could I get rabbits?"

((rabbits=rabies ^^))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:11 pm
((where'd everybody go?))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:43 pm
((god, I don't know T-T))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:27 am
((sorry >.< i have parental lock on my comp so i only have certain times to go on o.o))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:49 am
((And I've been passing the few last days trying to read up to today XO Was gone a little more than I thought I would XP))

Zoharu stretched from reading his book and headed to caf just to check on his time. ''Soon soon... What should I do at that exam? Show everything off or hold myself back?'' He sighed to himself. He didn't really appreciate people seeing the extent of his strength, he felt like it was showing off for nothing... The only times he used his powers were for lone entertainment, training or urgent cases. He walked back to his car and laid down on the hood looking up at the clouds and school roof, remarking a figure up there. He simply observed from the car as he put music on not too loudly and laid back on the hood.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:00 pm
Jordan got up from the bench after 5 minutes or so and floated back down to the ground. She headed towards the battle dome, glad that her test was so early so that she could take the rest of the day to do other things. Guess I should take care of some of that community service while the others are taking their tests.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:31 pm
Spencer walked into the cafeteria and got in line for food.

Alex went into the cafeteria as well and saw Michishige there talking to Dr. Stanfield and Dr. Sullivan. He narrowed his eyes at Shige and then also got in line for food. He stood right behind Spencer which made Spencer nervous.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:34 am
((What do you all think? Rock hides his true strength or finally reveals it? XD I believe it will have repercussions later, depending on the choice =J))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:20 am
((ROCK SHOULD BLOW UP DA SCHOOL!))
((Sorry about not posting, my computers crashed, still need to get them fixed. I'm using my brother's laptop.))

Michishige shrugged, looking at at Dr. I'll remember his name later. "You can look if you want," Michishige said, "But I don't think there's any damage. My teeth feel fine." He laughed and scratched the back of his head. "But thanks anyways!" Michishige grabbed a fork and walked back to his seat, calling out behind him, "Alright, catch you guys later."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:04 pm
((He could flood it, but not expolde it... Unless... With the plumbing... Make a few sparks from bursting metal on gas... XD Nah. Stick with the flooding XD Any other ideas? Cuz I really don't know... XO))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:07 pm
((only if you want Alex to cripple him for life))

((and Wolfy, you need to post in Princess Academy. Shabatha is waitin' for ya))

Dr. Sullivan chuckled. "Well then, perhaps I'll need to give him a full check up and cleaning then" he said to Dr. Stanfield.

"Do what you have to" Dr. Stanfield shrugged and the two of them walked over to a table to eat.

Spencer could feel the glare of Alex on the back of the neck and felt as if the guy was going to bore a hole right through it. When he got to the front of the line, he was hesitant on picking out his food. He was worried that as his RA and I'ras trainer as well as being a military lover, Alex would snap at him if he took the wrong thing.

In fact, Alex only snapped at Spencer for taking too long. "Hurry up!" he barked.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games