Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Rosencrest: Endless nightmares (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the war between Lycan Clans stat or should a solution happen before war breaks out?
  Yes
  No
View Results

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:00 pm
Drake silently growled to himself "yeah easier said than done, not everyone can hover like you can" from his position he watched as dehstoryer rushed at Desmund

Desmund saw the lycan coming and yawned non nonchalantly. when he came with a few feet of Desmund he stepped to the side and stuck his foot out tripping him and causing him to crash into the building. immediately after words Desmund broke out laughing "oh god....oh god....for a second there I really didn't think that would work" he hunched over placing his hands on his knees to support himself "man you gotta love the classics, somebody please get me a carrot"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:04 pm
Belle heard Desmund laughing like a maniac and shook her head. Really? It's not that funny. She kept her position, waiting for more directions.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:11 pm
"Jokes on you." Dehstroyer said as he continued on following Toni's direction and Yoshi's scent he made his way into the diner through passage and to Yoshi cell. The guards that came in his way showed little resistance. Dehstroyer stared at Yoshi for a second before grabbing the bars, the silver burning at his flesh, and yanking them from their position. "Ready to raise some hell."

Sovereign appeared beside Desmund, his fist cocked back, he sent a powerful punch to the side of Desmund's cheek. Sending the a** into the same building he sent Dehstroyer. "Asswhole." He mumbled.

Shawn rushed from out the alley and tackled Sovereign. "I got this one you go intervien on the other one!" He yelled out to Desmund. Punching Sovereing in the jaw a few times before being blasted into the air with gale of wind. "s**t."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:14 pm
Belle rushed to Desmund and spoke. "You want me to take care of Yoshi again?" She still wanted to kill that idiot.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:23 pm
"yes that seems to be the smartest choice, but be careful and remeber. think with your mind not with your heart" Desmund got up and dusted himself off. as much as he wanted to fight Sovereign again he knew that it would get him no were. plus there was this new lycan to contend with "so you can just bust through stuff huh? sound pretty useless if you ask me"

Drake wanted to jump in but in this fight he was completely out matched, he continued to watch on and record the fight in his mind as he was taught to do

Yoshi stood up never taking his eyes off Dehstroyer "so he brought you out huh? I new Soveriegn was a lousy coward but this seems a bit much even for him" he walked over to the row of lockers lined up against the wall and looked through him before he found his gear "there we go" after suiting up and adjusting his swords in his belt he was ready to go "well to answer your question, yes....I'm ready"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:26 pm
"I know Desmund." She walked away, waiting for Yoshi. She wasn't going to hold back on him. She was not going to lose.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:33 pm
yoshi walked out of the building and saw belle "I'm assuming you will be my opponent? allright then" he walked up to her and placed his thumb on her forehead. his chi flowed into her head and into the network of her brain "now to unlock your third eye" he quickly twisted his thumb and nodded although physically nothing seemed to happen "now you can sense the chi of those around you. essentially allowing you to see without seeing" he walked back a few feet and got into his stance placing his hand on kurohoshi's hilt  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:26 am
Belle went to smack Yoshi's hand away, but before you could he was done. Something seemes different, but she payed no attention to it. "Why did you do that?" She was irritated. The ground arouns her was shaking.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:33 pm
"because i have a problem with fighting opponents that are significantly weaker than I am. this way the odds are somewhat evened" Yoshi looked at her intently, there would be no more holding back "come at me"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:26 pm
Dehstroyer laughed. "Well, all you can do is throw lightning. Not good enough match for me but eh whatever." He looked over at Yoshi and smirked. "A propper 'thank you' would have sufficed but it is you I guess." Dehstroyer pulled his vest and shirt off. "I wouldn't want my only pair of clothing to be charred now." He said before getting down to all fours. His back arched and his hands and feet flexed. He pushed off all fours and rushed and Desmund his fist cocked back.

Shawn back flipped out of the air, only to be clipped by Sovereing then slammed to the ground; face first. Sovereign hold his head down in the pavement. "You should've stayed back." Sovereign said but Shawn warped the air around Sovereigns hand causing hit to slowly dematerialize. Sovereign jerked back, leaping off of Shawn, who rose to his feet. "You wish. I could never allow you to hurt Emily!"

Sovereign sent massive blade of air at Shawn, who in return, dematerialized it. Sovereign smirked then quickly wrapped the air around himself and vautled toward Shawn, knocking him into another building.  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:31 pm
"You just got lucky last time. I'm not weaker than you." She made a huge rock fly at him, hoping to distract him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:32 pm
"kurohoshi.....Death slash!" he drew kuro hoshi sending out a blade of chi easily slicing through the rock "yes I got very lucky didn't I? especially the part were your friends jumped in to help you" he ran at Belle and attempted to palm thrust her in the gut

Desmund jumped to the side again dodging Dehstroyer's punch "yeah but at least with my powers I can control my own momentum" he blasted off a few bolts of lightning at him  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:34 pm
Belle jumped out of the way and ended up on the other side of Yoshi. SHe kisked his back, not sure how strong he really was. "I didn't need their help."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:00 pm
Yoshi was kicked forward but managed to roll and correct himself "lets hope that your right" he rolled towards her and stabed at her stomach  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:02 pm
Belle managed to move out of his swords way, cutting it close a few times. She took the ground behind her and made it go up over her head, and back down towards him.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games