Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:51 pm
No, not under my clothes. I do have one inside, though. I decided it would just be easier to start keeping one here. *finishes her cake and the last of her smoothie* I'll go change. Be right back. whee *gets up and goes into the locker room to change*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:54 pm
-Miru bounds to her feet when dame mentions water slides, ready and raring to go. She throws her plate in the trash and waits as patiently as she can, bouncing on the balls of her feet-  

Miru J-sama

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:00 pm
Alright Kits! -she calls after her- We'll be trying out the slides. wink

-walks with Miru over to the curling slide, Miru practically bounding over there. dame shakes her head and they decide to head down the first slide with an inner tube thing, Miru squealing the whole way-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:14 pm
*comes back outside just in time to see them land in the water and walks over to them* So, is it fun? I haven't tried that one with an inner tube yet.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Ellis Bronte

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:19 pm
Logan walked gracefully to the top of the hill, wearing his swim trunks and a backpack. He wasn't built, but he was naturally tone. He caught sight of the same girl he'd seen days before; Amethyst, he recalled her name was.
"Hello there," he said cheerfully, sitting beside her. "How's business?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:21 pm
Amy showed some of the staff members her notes and then she looked at theirs. According to some land surveyors who had stopped by earlier yesterday, this place would be great for a winter resort. However, they said that new slides would have to be built. Since water pipes were inside the current slides to allow water to be sprayed on the inside, it would not be good to use those for winter ones since the pipes could burst if made too cold. The current slides would have to be covered during the winter.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:23 pm
Fun!! redface -looks down bashfully then swims over to the side so she can do it again-  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:23 pm
Amy looked to the side when she heard a familiar voice and her eyes lit up as she smiled.

"Logan! Oh it's so good to see you! I was afraid you weren't coming back since I hadn't seen you in quite awhile."

She looked over at the slides where Kits, Dame and Miru J were sliding down.

"Well, business is pretty good, actually. How are you doing?"

She was happy to see Logan. He was a good guy to have around when you'd had a crappy day. Or even when you were having a good day!  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:27 pm
-dame laughs heartily at Miru- Oh, most definitely fun, Kits. biggrin -swims over and looks at her suit- That bathing suit is so cute, Kits! xd -pulls herself out of the water-  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:29 pm
Thanks, Dame. redface It's new, actually... *starts climbing up to go down the slide*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:31 pm
Well, you certainly chose well! -follows behind Miru, who is also climbing up-  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:33 pm
Wanna go down with us on a three person tube, Kits?! -Miru says in her excitement and then blushes- redface  

Miru J-sama

Ellis Bronte

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:33 pm
Logan ignored the other staff members and didn't notice the looks the women of the bunch gave him.
"Actually," he began, pulling his backpack from his back and setting it in front of him, "I've just been working on and off. Trying to find a stable job to have a steady amount of money coming in. It's always hard at first, but I'm sure it'll turn out for the best."
Logan looked over at Amethyst's notes and picked up a few. He kept his legs crossed and laid down, one of his arms acting as a pillow. Scanning the notes, he chuckled.
"A winter resort? That doesn't sound like such a great idea. Mostly because, you know, it's cold in the winter." He gave her a sideways glance. "Whose idea is this?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:38 pm
Thanks, Dame. ^////^

Sure, we can all go down together! That sounds fun! *grins at Miru J*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:39 pm
Amy sat down on grass beside Logan and listened as he explained his lack of work. She didn't know he was looking for work. Too bad he hadn't said something before. But she could help him now!

Before she spoke, though, she heard his comments about the resort and laughed. She took the notes carefully and then lightly whacked him over the head with them. It was just paper, so obviously it wouldn't hurt.

"Yeah, and a lot of people like to have activities in the winter just as they do the summer. People will just dress in warm clothes and then come and hang out here. We're going to be building an extension to the entrance building, too, that will have a fireplace and warm drinks. So it should be nice for everyone."

"It was my boyfriend's idea. His name is Karrie and he's a chef over at Most Wanted. He also created the pet food we sell here. I actually think it's a really good idea. He's my partner on this project."

"You know, Logan, with all this extra work we have, what with trying to get the winter resort built and ready by the time the first snow hits, we are in need of a lot of extra hands. You interested in getting a job here? We have practically every station available."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games