Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:41 pm
Do Halloweeners know about 1999?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:46 pm
MoonKitsune
Do Halloweeners know about 1999?

No... I mean they barely know about the horsemen as is XD....  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:14 am
Dont mind me...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:26 pm
concerning the trial of death/weapons conversion thing
due to circumstances youre already keen on, danny/gene are in a two person group now
so if we roll weapons conversion itll end up being one person vs. trial
will that be a problem for future choices? o Ao;  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:43 am
chimarii
due to circumstances youre already keen on, danny/gene are in a two person group now

That's actually not a problem for future choices! Feel free to rp out as normal and I'll see if I can group merge with you if you feel uncomfortable having one person left.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:48 am
Do the boo's still exist at the HH? And if so... may we have certain old faces cameo/reappear there? >_>;  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:36 pm
Can we request for our character to talk to the horsemen?

Can gnomes be bribed by students to be hired help on the side?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:42 pm
Zoobey
chimarii

That's actually not a problem for future choices! Feel free to rp out as normal and I'll see if I can group merge with you if you feel uncomfortable having one person left.

nope! were all gonna die anyways, might as well just keep it simple . u . <3
thanks zoo <3  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:22 am
MK: there will be plenty of chances to throughout the meta and yes they can

Blade: no, sorry, making temporary boos are actually one of the house's naturally abilities  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:30 am
naggeela
Would there be Metal smiths in Halloween?

Yes

ramenli
2) Natural ability (so probably a Liz question) - So Y1 natural ability was shapeshifting. Would a plausible Y2 be "finishing" that skill? Essentially, able to go into a fully human guise rather than a humanoid form like in his student art, and able to control individual body part shifts? (Such as if he wanted to just remove his arm spines or wanted to go for mantis claws rather than hands and still stay in a half form). He would still primarily stay in half-form, as the pure human guise would not be as natural/comfortable. Then for Y3 I was thinking about dreaming up a completely different natural ability that would go with his race and possibly some of his physical changes.

Yes ~ thats fine

Carhop Calvalier

If a doppelganger isn't currently copying someone, what do they look like? I have this image of a shadow/silhouette with white "eyes" in my head, but I just wanted to know how they look in the TiH world.

The shadows with white eyes are more along the lines of shadow people. Doppelgangers tho, when they're first born they look kind of like a person made out of silly putty, but once they copy their first person, that person becomes their natural, "default" form  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:37 pm
okay since the wording is a little vague and i want to make sure- is there an IC break between the trials/the meta?
i know theres an OOC week for you guys to get everything all ready, but is there any time in between for the students? :>  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:52 pm
chimarii
okay since the wording is a little vague and i want to make sure- is there an IC break between the trials/the meta?
i know theres an OOC week for you guys to get everything all ready, but is there any time in between for the students? :>

Yep a week in between ICly as well!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

revenant aria

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:16 pm
Congratulations to those who made it to Y3! Your character is officially a Y3 student now that they have passed the trials! Congratulations as well to those who made it to Y2! Make sure that you only "upgrade" HERE ICLY AND ART WISE if you have waited 6 months in between Y2 and Y3 and 4 months in between Y1 and Y2. Otherwise, please do WAIT before you post for official growth, ALL STUDENTS WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE TRIALS as long as they were active from beginning to end now have received one exam growth point, but still must WAIT for the exam cooldown queue

This simply means, exam credit ONLY right? XD If you dont have enough points for growth yet (let's say, you're halfway there @ points) but you have the time factor (4 months/6 months have passed!), it means .. they havent leveled yet, right? OR HAVE THEY biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:34 pm
Random Artist
Congratulations to those who made it to Y3! Your character is officially a Y3 student now that they have passed the trials! Congratulations as well to those who made it to Y2! Make sure that you only "upgrade" HERE ICLY AND ART WISE if you have waited 6 months in between Y2 and Y3 and 4 months in between Y1 and Y2. Otherwise, please do WAIT before you post for official growth, ALL STUDENTS WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE TRIALS as long as they were active from beginning to end now have received one exam growth point, but still must WAIT for the exam cooldown queue

This simply means, exam credit ONLY right? XD If you dont have enough points for growth yet (let's say, you're halfway there @ points) but you have the time factor (4 months/6 months have passed!), it means .. they havent leveled yet, right? OR HAVE THEY biggrin

Right, you still need to hit your point tally! It just means you don't have to take another exam once you hit your tally. biggrin  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:02 pm
I've created a quest student, and it's Unseelie Fae. By defaults, they have natural ability of poison wings. I really wanted it to be genderfluid, aka having both male and female forms, and Sosiqui reasonably suggested gender-shifting might have to be its natural ability. Should I rather write it this way? Thank you!  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games