Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garnet Supernova

Dangerous Animal

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:32 am
User ImageUser Image

Eva Byrne
[Ravenclaw]

Current Age: 11
Blood: Muggleborn
Year at Hogwarts: First Year
Wearing: First Year robes

~Wow, what a mean guy.. This isn't right...~

Eva happily chatted with Jean about Charms and such when Jean addressed this older boy about his sister. She listened politely, calming down a bit; until the older boy spoke. He was being so rude! Who does he think he is! She looked at David and frowned. "You know, it is very rude to scare and embarrass someone! From what I heard, he's just wantin' to be 'er friend! I can understand the whole 'protect yer sister' play you have goin' 'ere, but it doesn't mean you 'ave to be a bloody jerk to the kid! I can tell now tha' he is a kind fellow. Whats with yer attitude? I thought we were supposed ta be nice to each other. You're an upperclassmen, you should be settin a good example fer us! Read yer book. I'll 'ave nothin' outta ya anymore!" She crossed her arms and looked into his eyes. If it was one thing she hated, it was people who picked on people smaller than they are, and this person seems like the arrogant type that would do it.

mc2

Laurel Mindfang

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 11:49 am
User Image
                                                When your dreams all fail
                                                And the ones we hail
                                                Are the worst of all
                                                And the blood’s run stale

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Xavier walked over to the table and sat down, frowning as he heard an argument break out apparently. Oh, great. He set his head down onto the table, wishing for nothing more than to have something to beat his head against. Another first year apparently tried to diffuse the situation, and well, yet another first year piped up and tried to continue the argument. Xavier felt ready to snap at the lot of them, especially since he was really not in a good mood. Despite the fact that he'd had a pleasant talk with Veronica and Victor, he wasn't that much of a talker to begin with, and he was about ready to just quit the table and and forget the feast. "Hey, can we just not have an argument at the beginning of term this year? No offense, but you guys arguing? How old are you again? Wait, don't answer that. Look, this is supposed to be the house of intelligence, right? No offense, but there is nothing intelligent about starting arguments. There's also nothing intelligent about leaving people ignorant. So, please, cool it, or I swear, I'm not staying." Honestly the threat could be easily ignored, and he would leave, but seriously, he'd heard enough arguments to last a lifetime at the table. Just what was up with the last couple of classed since he started?

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Ugh, people arguing on the first day, what a great way to start the new year...
                                                OOC: Little Sage Lamb, thanks for ignoring my character. I didn't even know that Eva was talking to Jean >_<

So they dug your grave
                                                And the masquerade
                                                Will come calling out
                                                At the mess you've made

mc2

Laurel Mindfang

Little Sage Lamb

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

♥ Muggle Born ♥ Orphan From Birth ♥ Ravenclaw ♥

You may ҭђเภк you've had it г๏ยﻮђ
                                                            ҭгұ to ﻮเשє it up.
                                                            But when ұ๏ย think you're รҭยςк
                                                            Just ﻮ๏ another ฬคұ.

Cash approached his new house table, quiet as ever. It wasn't that he was shy or unsociable, he had just found that by being quiet he learned the most about people. And as he had been taught when he stayed at the orphanage, to survive you had to know your enemies and your friends and everyone else around you. You had to know people as well as you knew yourself.

Silently, he took a seat at the table, doing his very best to avoid what he could already see as conflict. It was already apparent to him that the little blonde girl who was most likely a first year was not one he wanted to be friends with. Her insane attacking personality that he had seen thus far would ruin his zen too much to be comfortable. He tapped his fingers silently against the table, watching how the upperclassmen moved in to try and deal with the girl starting a problem. He was quite right. Starting arguments wasn't smart.

He'd grown up in a place where people who started arguments ended up beat up, kicked out, or dead. Adrian, of course, had been one of those kids, and look where he ended up. He had been addicted to God knows what and was still recovering from it. Cash gave a quiet sigh and turned his attention to searching for Bonna. He'd met her at the station and spent the entire train ride with her. He smiled as he watched her sorted into Gryffindor. She'd be good there. He was sure of it.

Don't ใєҭ go of good ҭเ๓єร!
                                                            And let the ๒ค๔ ones know you feel ғเภє!
                                                            And wear your ђєคгҭ♥ out on ұ๏ยг
                                                            sleeve.

ใ๏νє, is all you ภєє๔

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:40 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 13
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Third Year
Wearing: Ravenclaw Robes

And this is why I avoid interacting with people.

David glanced at his upperclassman who asked if they could not have an argument at the beginning of the year. David sighed, at least the older boy had some of a point, "I figure it is healthiest to get the arguments and disagreements out of the way earlier than later. Then everyone knows where we all stand."

He raised a brow at Eva and said, "Unfortunately there is no rule on the books that says I have to be excessively kind, nice, or friendly. Quite frankly, that's a good way to be eaten alive in some families. And, I have flawless grades, that is the example I set. If you are looking for friendliness and cheerfulness well I'm not that person-that would be my sister. Like I said, I'm almost never in the commons and I use our house as a place to sleep mostly. It is highly unlikely we'll cross paths."

Glancing over at Xavier, David sighed and said, "Don't they also say ignorance is bliss, though? Anyways, I have nothing more to say on any of the matters at hand," he said flipping a page in his book. "Honestly, the less I have to deal with people the less headaches for me-figurative and actual ones. I apologize to disturbing your peace, at least." He added the last line looking directly at Xavier before returning to his book with a sigh.

500 Days of Summer
Violet the Maestro
Little Sage Lamb
Laurel Mindfang

User Image
Pet: Annabella

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Dalton looked up at Jamesina when she asked for another first year girl, Eva, to settle down. He raised an eyebrow when the upperclassman mentioned missing her OWL exams, and therefore, had to repeat her fifth year. Although the boy made a mental note of that, he found it odd that the school hadn’t come up with a way for the girl to make up her exams before making her redo the classes. Who knew, maybe she knew all of the material perfectly. ”School paper?” he muttered under his breath, interest overpowering his mind. When the blonde first year girl asked how to join, the boy watched as Jamesina handed her a form. ”Could I have one too, please?” he asked. Quidditch also poked him interest, but the upperclassman mentioned that she wasn’t on the team, so he refrained from asking her about it. Trying out was definitely something he planned on doing, however. And flying, that’s an activity he’s already tried. Dalton wasn’t much for being a rule breaker, but when he spent time with only his sister and father, who were both rule breakers, he has be pressured into doing some fun, yet not totally okay by the law things. When an argument broke out between a couple of the students, the eleven year old stayed quiet. He had gotten used to fights, living in a home with three other children and all.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

”Violet the Maestro”
”Little Sage Lamb”

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:03 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxif you have to ask, you'll never know. if you know, you need only ask.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

Lexine followed close behind Iñigo, and then sat behind him, looking up at the sorting. "How do you think the first years are going to be this year?" Lexine asked quietly as she listened to a few people fighting farther up the table. Small talk wasn't her strong suit...

clothing x ooc :: - - - x voice clip

RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

500 Days of Summer

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 2:40 pm

User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            the x storm x finallyx found x me
            and xxleftxx me xxin xxthexx dark

Asterisk wasn't really sure what was happening anymore. Tension was back, now worst than before. Jean and David had began talking, although David didn't seem like he was up for it. His tone wasn't friendly enough for Eva's opinion, and that's where it really struck a nerve. Asterisk had looked to Eva, a bit confused on why she even had to declare David as mean. Kindness was subjective and extremely optional. Before Asterisk can stir up any witty comeback, another upperclassman had tried to straighten out the situation. Xavier was in the quidditch team with her. Asterisk decided not to be too mean to him. He didn't know in context what the argument was about so his opinion honestly didn't matter. An outsider's opinion is only important if the argument goes physical, which was almost impossible, or large enough to affect them.

"Speaking of 'nothing intelligent about starting arguments'," Asterisk then repeated Xaviar's words before she turned to Eva, "My name is Asterisk Slater, second year. I'm a pureblood with parents who would want you gone the moment you stepped into the castle. Luckily for you, I don't believe in purism but there are some students, even professors, that believe in it. There is no law that anyone has to be kind to you because you're new here. That's the truth here. Just because you found out about this world doesn't mean it works differently than your old one. People are still rude and mean and will crush you if they want to. David is not a 'jerk' and you judging him makes you a hypocrite. You want people to be nice but you can say whatever you wish. Some people would like their space but you clearly don't care about that. You're trying so hard to make friends that you're making enemies. Thank you for enlightening us with your existence, I wouldn't be able to function without it. If you all can excuse me, I'm going to sit somewhere else before I say something I regret even more." With that, Asterisk had pulled herself up from her seat and the talking hat had yelled 'Ravenclaw!' once again. This time, Asterisk cheered with the rest of the House, putting in a bit of sarcasm. She didn't want to deal with this anymore. She didn't want the year to start sour, although she knew it was before today even started. She walked down the long table, putting herself at the end of the table, near the entrance, where she should have sat in the first place. She wasn't bitter about the argument, or Eva, or anything like that. She was just mad that she had to move to a different part of the Ravenclaw table when she was one of the first people to get there.

Quote:

SECOND YEAR xxxxxxRAVENCLAW xxxxxxPUREBLOODxxxxxxSINGLE

thoughts: Let's hope this doesn't give me bad karma..
listening to: the sound of dreams slowly dying
reading: Nothing at the moment but she wished she brought her book with her.
wearing: A khaki shirt that ends five inches higher of her knees, a white button up shirt with the Ravenclaw crest sown onto the left pocket. Over is her Ravenclaw robe.

kiska166

mc2

Diamond Wales

Little Sage Lamb

Laurel Mindfang

OCC: Asterisk being all sassy. If she's a bit out of character, let me know. If I forgot to quote you, I'm sorry D:  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 3:12 pm
User Image

xxxxxxx_____________________________________

xxxxxxx Photographer || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx Daily Dragon Photographer and Reporter
xxxxxxx_____________________________________

Bradley walked up to the table, he had been taking pictures of the sorting at various angles for the Daily Dragon before he joined his house at the table, hearing what was going on as he approached he let out a sigh. Snapped a picture of the table and sat down. "Xavier is right. We are the house of Intelligence, Wit, Creativity, and much more." he said as he pulled out parchment and started scratching away with a quill. "And David, may I ask, why do you think ignorance is bliss? Ignorance is the opposite of intelligent thought. If you must start an argument you must have the facts otherwise there can be no solution." he said still writing away.

Within a minute, and as he spoke he already had a small amount written on the sorting. "Now, I am Bradley Goldwid, I am a sixth year and a Prefect, if you need anything, or have any questions, just let me know." he said as he scratched away on the parchment still. "Hey James, how long did you want this article?" he asked the head editor of the paper. What should I title it? he pondered as he waited for an answer, glancing up occasionally from his work.

Smiling as a small piece of parchment fluttered over him and onto the parchment he was writing on he picked it up to see the familiar writing of Tobi's on it. Smiling he glanced at the Hufflepuff table and smiled at the taller boy.

'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why
If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?
Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?

User Image

Little Sage Lamb
Diamond Wales
mc2
500 Days of Summer
Yukina101

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Garnet Supernova

Dangerous Animal

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 3:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Eva Byrne
[Ravenclaw]

Current Age: 11
Blood: Muggleborn
Year at Hogwarts: First Year
Wearing: First Year robes

~What did I do?~

Eva blinked. All of these people yelling at her and she was just trying to stand up for her friend. Maybe Asterisk was right... Maybe she was a hypocrite. She thought she was helping someone and it ended up hurting so many other people. She was the jerk... She didn't deserve friends, just like Asterisk said. She hung her head and closed her eyes tight trying not to cry. What could be worse? And why would people hate her because she wasn't pure-blood? She obviously had some things to mull over. "No Asterisk, you stay, I'll go... I caused enough trouble. I must have been sorted into the wrong house. I will leave all of you be.. Bye Jean." She tried to smile at Jean before stood up and ran out of the great hall, tears falling. Why did she have to be so annoying?! She hated herself. What a great way to start off her year.

Sir Spazalots

Laurel Mindfang

500 Days of Summer

mc2

Diamond Wales

((OOC: Going to The Antechamber/Great Hall Entrance))  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 5:56 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

Great, one year out of three starting out the year without incident.

David glanced up from his book barely as Asterisk began to speak, bringing up blood purists, the fact she came from a family of them-though hers were even her parents- standing up for him and then telling off the over eager first year about the fact that some people wanted their own space and invading it was a good way to make enemies. When his name came into the lecture about him not being a 'jerk' he stared at Asterisk a bit aghast until she stood to make her leave. The idea of someone defending his actions was an odd concept to him, besides he did more or less threaten the far less intrusive redhead first year quite quickly, though unlike Asterisk he wasn't the type to care enough to regret what he said one way or another-seemed a bit jerk like to him. Then again, it wasn't like Asterisk knew what was going on in his head.

He was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard his name from an upperclassman, surprised that Bradley (not that he knew his name), actually knew his name. Maybe he had surmised it from the conversation? It wasn't like Ravenclaws had a reputation for intelligence for no reason, most of them weren't exactly slow on the uptake. He raised a brow at Bradley who asked about his comment that ignorance is bliss. Taking a sigh, David nodded towards Asterisk and said, "That sort of thing people are happier being ignorant of... especially if their own grandparents, aunts and uncles, on both sides of the family think like that. The fact what you are born as could be considered something distasteful... Honestly it is better to be ignorant of all that. Quite frankly the longer I can put off my little sister getting wind of that kind of thing the better."

David sighed and glanced back to Eva who insisted Asterisk stay and before anyone could say anything the girl had run out of the hall in tears. He glanced over at the Hufflepuff table to see his sister happily chatting to a blue haired kid with her back to the Ravenclaw table. He had a feeling if Cathy had seen the incident he'd end up getting stuck with some ridiculous lecture about his poor socializing skills and how he was somehow responsible for it. Glancing over to Jean, David said, "And, now you should know exactly why I'd like to keep certain information from my sister as long as possible. And, since this all has taken quite a nasty direction I'd think it best to change to less charged topics. A person's family situation is a private subject that shouldn't be brought up in casual conversation, anyways. Besides there are hundreds of other topics that you lot can discuss." By this point he was staring at the door of the Great Hall where the overeager first year had left but his expression was devoid of showing what exactly he felt on the matter for better or for worse, it was the type of guarded expression you learned and then polished over years of being overly cynical.

500 Days of Summer
Violet the Maestro
Little Sage Lamb
Laurel Mindfang
Sir Spazalots
Diamond Wales

User Image

{OOC: Hopefully, I have everyone I need to quote, quoted now...}  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 6:24 pm
User Image

████████████████ █████ I PIROUETTE in the DARK
                                          I S-E-E the ★stars★ T-H-R-O-U-G-H me
                                          Tired mechanical heartxxxxxxxxxxTired mechanical heart
                                          Tired mechanical heart
                                          xxxxxxxxxxTired mechanical heart
                                          Tired mechanical heart
                                          xxxxxxxxxxTired mechanical heart
                                          Beats til the ♫song♪ DISAPPEARS

xxxxxThere were so many Ravenclaws this year, or at least, that's how it seemed. The Hat hardly seemed to announce anything else. Perhaps that was why the table seemed noisier than usual. "O' course ye kin," James said as she fished out another application from her pocket and handed it to Dalton. Luckily she had managed to hear that. She couldn't even blame David for taking the medicine that he did. It was some Muggle thing she had never heard of.

xxxxxEventually, the noise turned to something more sour. There was conflict. It seemed to be a recurring theme at each Sorting Feast. Didn't they know they were a team, a family really? Fighting really wouldn't get them anywhere. 'Can't we just have a year without any o' this s**t?' she thought to herself as it all started. James was a prefect, and she was louder than her sister. If something happened, she was going to have to be the one to deal with it. And that was when something did happen, and with two people that she happened to be speaking with. Asterisk and Eva.

xxxxxAsterisk was going off on Eva for some comment that James seemed to have missed. Something about blood purity. That was an annoying topic. As if purity had anything to do with anything. The only time it even mattered was when the first years came to Hogwarts, and that was simply because it was a whole new world that they had to learn. And that's when the explosion happened. Eva just got up and left. "Just one year, that's all I wanted. One year," the prefect grumbled as she got up and followed the first year.

So C✁U✁T me from theL✁I✁N✁E
Dizzy, spinning endlesslyxxxxxDizzy, spinning endlessly
Dizzy, spinning endlessly
xxxxxDizzy, spinning endlessly
Dizzy, spinning endlessly
xxxxxDizzy, spinning endlessly

Somebody make me feel alive
& SHATTER ME!

Location: Great HallStatus: Annoyed With: Ravenclaw Thoughts: Just one year. Was that too much to ask?
OOC: Exit James to Antechamber
Little Sage Lamb

kiska166

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:02 am
User Image

єugene єridanos ωindsor

Ravenclaw First Year Half-Blood

User Image
xxxxxxxx I don't know what I want, so don't ask me
------------------------------------------------- 'Cause I'm still trying to figure it out
xxxxxxxx Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking
------------------------------------------- Trying to see through the rain coming down

-------- ✎ Even though I'm not the only one who feels the way I do... ✦ --------

Jean felt much more guilty when the upperclassmen and Eva began to argue. On the bright side, at least his mum nor his dad weren't here. If not, his mum will cry in regret and he would be received a lecture from his father. He really hoped that this is the first and last conflict that ever happened, and wished that Cathy wasn't looking at this direction. Jean didn't want to hurt her feelings nor want her to be mad at his brother. "And, now you should know exactly why I'd like to keep certain information from my sister as long as possible. And, since this all has taken quite a nasty direction I'd think it best to change to less charged topics. A person's family situation is a private subject that shouldn't be brought up in casual conversation, anyways. Besides there are hundreds of other topics that you lot can discuss." Jean looked down and nodded, "You're right... I'm sorry, this won't happen again I swear," He replied as if it's really his responsibility.

He simply turned his head and spotted his friend Eli, good timing, but he shyly waved him back. Jean bit his lip with nervousness when Elijah sassed David, clearly he did saw that he was having a hard time. He turned to Elijah, "Elijah, sorry but you don't have to say that, he does have a point. I should have changed the subject earlier, it's pretty much my responsibility..." his voice trailed off with a stammer. He's aware that the Wizarding World and the Muggle World were the same, and that was why he was scared in the first place. And he was starting to think that this might be the reason his father didn't say anything about the school aside from saying, "You'll see." Maybe his father had his life rough in school. He didn't mention about which house he was in either, maybe because he didn't give a damn about telling it.

-------- I'll be strong, I'll be wrong but life goes on. --------

User Image
"A thinker now! And open-minded to boot! And a love of learning...
You are definitely a... Ravenclaw!"

Mood: Pretty guilty
With: Elijah and David
Attire: [x]

mc2
Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iñigo Lazarus Albion-Alexandré~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ravenclaw<||>Second Year<||>Seer~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stay strong...I know it is hard to understand why these things happen, but they do"

Iñigo looked to her, watching the sorting closely, but as soon as another name was called, his attention was veered away from the sorting momentarily, focusing on an argument that seemed to have drawn some attention. "Well...bad, if the argument going on is any indicator. And one of the first years left the Great Hall. Wow..." he said to her, chuckling a bit before he looked back to her. "I just want to eat...really badly. When does the food get here again?" he said to her, laughing again. He hadn't noticed how particularly hungry he was before that moment. He hadn't packed anything to snack on during the train ride and had no money at the time to buy anything.

"I don't think I've eaten since we were in London," he said to her truthfully...shrugging his shoulders. He smiled at her before finally looking back to the Sorting. He did see a few other first years go up to Jamesina, talking about the paper. He never really read the school paper, but he probably should start, mainly because he wanted to know what is happening around school. "Lexine, have you ever read the school paper?" he asked her, briefly looking back at her, awaiting an answer.

"Trust me, we are going to change our lives for the better"

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:21 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

Oh, yes, the albino kid...

David glanced at Jean and then to the albino first year who had spoke up before the sharp words of the overeager first year and Asterisk. The albino's kid's name was Elijah apparently. "Kid, just stop apologizing: you're going to end up getting sick if you stress out over every little thing," David sighed to Jean, actually more speaking from experience than his readings of medical and healing books. "Seriously, it is annoying. Grow a backbone or something. Like I said, I'm the least of your worries. You know where I stand on particular matters, you know my opinion on my sister, and since you have already met her you can tell we are social opposites as I have said."

He looked at Elijah, Pemberton he said was his last name? At least he had the wisdom to admit that he was at times considered annoying. David couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the concept of snapping his neck and drinking his blood to shut him up. "One, if I snapped your neck you really wouldn't have to worry about whether I drank your blood or not, you'd already be dead. Two, I'm not a vampire and I consider it almost insulting to use such image with me: just stop reading and watching horror movies." He paused his expression darkening as he thought of the fall festival where vampires had attacked. "And, besides physically harming someone would go against my morals and ethics. I may not have a particularly warm personality, but I do intend to become a healer or mediwizard to help people, at least physically. I'm not the type to have the air of the kind caregiver and I'm not the type to ever do so, but I at least can be professional and adhere to a moral code."

He shut his book, glanced back to the closed doors of the entrance hall and then to down the table where Asterisk sat. "My name is David Sinclaire League, Elijah was it? Regardless, I don't really pay attention to names or people that much. And, about admiting your personality faults only gives you the opportunity to change them if you care to, it doesn't make you any less of that... unless you are a compulsive liar and admit you are a compulsive liar, then you wouldn't be lying and thus improving yourself at least by saying one truth."

500 Days of Summer
Laurel Mindfang
Diamond Wales

User Image

{OOC: Well, now we can get Elijah in the mix that is left... sweatdrop }  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:43 am
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxif you have to ask, you'll never know. if you know, you need only ask.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

Lexine nodded, then frowned. "I didn't know you were allowed to leave the Great Hall, to be honest," She watched as the argument continued on as she propped her chin up on her hand. She then started laughing. "Do you ever think about anything but food, Iñigo? The food gets here after the sorting." Lexine said smiling at him.

She looked down at the empty plate before her when Iñigo spoke about not eating since London.
                                                "I haven't either, but, then again, I don't really eat much..." She shrugged. Lexine didn't feel the least bit hungry, but knew that she was going to have to eat if she wanted to make sure no one worried about her.

Then, she looked back up to the sorting rather bored with it already. Of course; now she knew how everyone else felt last year. Sure, it was exciting to see who was going to be in your house, but it was also rather dull waiting for it to be over. It seemed to just drone on and on and on...of course, Lexine had always been easily bored... She drew her attention back to Iñigo when he'd asked about the school paper. Lexine nodded,
                                                "Every once in a while. I usually only checked it to check the standings in Quidditch, to be honest. I read only one full issue," Lexine blushed. She'd always meant to read the entire thing, but she never seemed to have time for it when she wanted to. "I'm hoping that I can read every issue this year, but I doubt I ever will," she sighed, sitting up straight again. "Anyway, why do you ask?" Lexine asked, tilting her head.

clothing x ooc :: - - - x voice clip

RedEagleEye007

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games