Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:55 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Sixth YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Will sat down at the table, friendless and bored. He didn't get along with any of these Hufflepuffs any longer. Every since the whole Quidditch situation. He didn't mind sticking to his self any longer. Where were all of his friends? Gone...that's where. Phinelia, gone. Colton, gone. Tristain, gone. Einri, gone. Hildy, gone. Cathryn, gone. Seren, gone. Lochlain, gone. And the last two, Annabelle and Ronyo. He had grown to be friends with Ronyo. Not the literal friends, but there is some kind of trust there. And the of the last two, one is going. Gone. Yet another. And what else does he have after that. One. One girl. The girl he loves. She will never leave his life. He would make sure of that. Over the years, four of them they have been dating, Will's infatuation has grown to something more than just that. He loves her. More than anything else. But not that fake relationship phase where they start to say I love you. No, they were past that now. And on that thought, a smile came to his face. He couldn't believe that they had one more year. One more year going to the same school, seeing each other everyday. He truthfully didn't know how he would deal with himself if he didn't see Belle everyday. He didn't even want to imagine that yet.

So, he sat down at the table to himself, Hufflepuff's ex-chaser. He was going to play professionally. It was destiny for him. He has been regarded as one of the best chasers, but he lacked the common focus that he needed. The dedication. He always was better, but he acted like he knew that, which is a horrible mistake. Arrogance should not be his answer any longer.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:00 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hufflepuff Table

Chloe walked into the great hall fearing for the return of summer holidays. Another year come and gone and she would be headed for her third year. Man time seemed to fly the best part was that electives would be starting up soon. "Hello everyone." she said taking a seat at the Hufflepuff table.

Despite not say much to the people at the Hufflepuff table Chloe knew Jane was in seventh year and the head girl for their house. "Jane, are you okay?" she asked with concern filling her voice. She knew it must be hard leaving Hogwarts behind and moving onto the real world.

With: Hufflepuff table... Jane

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:30 pm
User Image

Hufflepuff|4th year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele came into the Great Hall, smiling to himself. He couldn't wait to leave this place and get back to his muggle world friends and his soccer team. He really couldn't wait to play backyard football with all the kids on the block just about everyday. He couldn't wait to go practice with the U-15 English team. Most of all, he couldn't wait to get away from Quidditch. That blasted sport. Of course, he had plans with Mel as well.

Steele looked around, trying to find someone to sit with, then realizing that all of his friends were on the Quidditch team; so he really didn't know what to do. He let them down, but he really didn't know how Kat or Ari would react to it. It was okay. If they didn't want to be his friend that was okay.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:07 pm
The parchment fluttered back across the aisle and in front of Tobi. A scrawled response written by Bradley written on it.

Bradley
I'll talk to my parents, I would love if you could. I could show you my pictures! I'll ask them on the train, Expect a message with the answer.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:22 am
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Great Hall
What am I doing? End of the Year Feast.
What am I thinking? That time again..

Katrina happily skipped into the Great Hall and headed over to her table. It had been a great year for them. Well, despite Katrina having been recruited to the Quidditch team. But other than that... her club was blossoming and a lot of talent was showing. She had experienced her love blossom too when Ariana exposed her true feelings. All in all, it was a good year. She spotted her friend sitting by himself and dropped onto the bench beside him. "Hey there Steele. Don't look so happy," she teased, nudging him slightly.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:59 pm
User Image

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Jane's thoughts returned to the present when she heard her name. The second year Chloe was speaking to her. Jane smiled. "Oh yes I am fine, I'm just going to miss this place. I mean it has practically been my home for seven years now and I'm going to miss all of you too. But none of that right now, this is time to be happy." She said, flashy her beaming smile at the younger girl. "I bet you're excited to be seeing your family though." Jane said, still smiling.

ooc: outfit in top picture
User Image

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:11 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hufflepuff Table

Chloe understood it would be hard for her when she had to leave Hogwarts too. Jane was right though it was a time for them to be happy. "I can understand that and you are right this is a time for us to be happy." she replied smiling back. "I am happy to be seeing my parents although I'm sure they are far happier then I am though with seeing my brother and my safely back home for the summer holidays." Chloe told her.

With: Hufflepuff table... Jane

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:27 pm
User Image

Third YearHufflepuffChaser
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl walked into the Great Hall for his last feast of the year. He looked at the people gathered there, then realized, he had no one to sit with. Everyone seemed to hate him since he and Heather split, so they wouldn't let them into their groups. He walked to the very end of the table, then sat where no one else was. His shaggy hair covered his eyes, and he greatly appreciated it. He rested his cheek on his palm, glancing at the other members of his house. Everyone seemed gleeful, as in traditional Hufflepuff nature, but the soon to be fourth year bore a frown. He didn't fit in here, making him think the stupid hat was wrong, but realized he didn't fit in anywhere. He belonged exactly where he had seated himself, isolated and alone. A sigh escaped him as he thought, knowing only one person could ever truly cheer him up, and he had thrown her last surviving picture into the lake. Dhyl closed his eyes to prevent tears as he thought of her.....

▒█▀▀▄ █░░█ █░░█ █░░   ▒█▀▀█ ░   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █░░ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄
▒█░▒█ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ █░░   ▒█░░░ ▄   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█
▒█▄▄▀ ▀░░▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█ █   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀

Is: Isolated
With: Myself....
Located: Hufflepuff Table
Wearing
(OoC: )  

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:47 pm
You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
you shoot me down, but I get up

User ImageUser Image

User Image Pureblood User Image Single

Nell had finally seen her friend come into the Great Hall then placed her sight back onto her own table. She noticed their Head Girl was being comforted about leaving, more and more students coming in and sitting and when she saw Katrina she then began looking for Rose. Now where was she? The shorter puff had just began to look around when she noticed Dhyl sitting by himself at the end of the table looking quite lonely. She knew that he and Heather had broken up during the year and both were rather shaken by it but knew nothing else. So with all her puff loyalty in tow she stood and walked the short distance to sit across from him, afraid he wouldn't want someone directly in his space. "Hi Dhyl, are you excited for the summer break?" Nell asked with her soft smile.

Wearing: Goodbye | Where: Great Hall~Hufflepuff Talbe| With: Dhyl | Feeling: Hopeful | Thinking: Poor boy | OOC:

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:36 pm
User Image
User Image
Single First Year Hufflepuff Halfblood

Heart beats fast Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Iяɪs peeked into the Great Hall. There were already people at the tables, which meant the option of sitting alone was not available. It would look odd to some, that a cheery Hufflepuff would choose to sit alone. That meant that she had to interact with her peers. Great... Spotting a fellow first year, Tobi she had learned from the Quidditch matches she had watched, she took a seat next to him. "Passing notes to your lover?" she asked, giggling. "Sorry. That was weird of me to ask." 'Wonderful conversation starter there, Iris.' The awkward first year instinctively reached for a piece of her hair, tugging on it and tying and untying it into delicate knots.

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

One step closer...

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:48 pm
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
♥Single | Status: ☺ | ♫ Musically Inclined | ♀♂ Unknown Origins | Lionel

Tobi jumped at the words spoken at his side before widening his eyes at what she just said. Seriously?! Well....he could just play along. "Shhh! Don't talk about it so loud or he'll overhear and blow my whole cover!" the young boy placed a finger over his lips in a dramatic shush.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
[OOC:]

Good morning and good night
I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:29 pm
❝And you stare out the window at the passing cars❞

❝And you look at the sky, thank your unlucky stars❞

❝No, you're never quite happy right where you are❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Sᴛᴇᴠɪᴀ Hᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
▬▬▬ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ ▬▬▬ Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ ▬▬▬ Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ▬▬▬ Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Jᴜsᴛ Mᴇ Aɴᴅ Mʏ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ▬▬▬

❝So you keep on inventing shadows
Where there are none; No, there are none❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ walked into the Great Hall with her head held high, a blank expression set into her features. Her blue eyes were a dull glare, piercing anyone that happened to glance in her direction. She didn't dare meet any of the stares as she walked down the aisle to the Hufflepuff table. Her boots clicked with every step, a sharp heel slicing through the conversations being held by random students whose names she didn't bother to remember. At one end of the table, a few Hufflepuff's going on with their conversing as if the world was completely fine in itself. At the other end, her end, was Dhylan and Nell. She stopped in her tracks, watching them. Do they not know that that was her seat? It had been hers for four years now. Huffing in annoyance, Heather took a seat in the middle of the table instead, careful to place herself away from anyone else. She would push through the ending feast in the way she preferred: alone.

{ooc: #1 in link}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝Yeah, you keep on inventing shadows
Where there are none; You don't even see the sun
Can't you see the sun?❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:50 pm
User Image

Third YearHufflepuffChaser
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl looked up to see his classmate, Nell, across from him. She seemed bright and chipper, in good form, but he wasn't really in a pleasant mood. Luckily, he had been taught his entire life to be a gentleman, despite the circumstances. "Hullo, Nell. I am excited to see my sister, but not much else. Don't really have much to look forward to," he said, looking up from under his long lashes. He attempted a half smile, but ended up with a slightly less angry frown.

▒█▀▀▄ █░░█ █░░█ █░░   ▒█▀▀█ ░   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █░░ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄
▒█░▒█ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ █░░   ▒█░░░ ▄   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█
▒█▄▄▀ ▀░░▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█ █   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀

Is: Forced into being Sociable
With: Nell Ellis
Located: Hufflepuff Table
Wearing
(OoC: )  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:53 pm
User Image
User Image
✰ Single ✰ First Year ✰ Hufflepuff ✰ Orphan ✰ Pureblood ✰

✰ Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars? ✰

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

ᙅᴀιи couldn't believe how fast the year had gone by. He enjoyed his classes, except for Herbology, and even made it onto the Quidditch team. As a temporary player, but still. It counted for something, and it was a great story to tell the kids back home at the orphanage. A lonely looking, and much older, boy sat alone, and Cain found that unacceptable. So, he plopped down into the seat next to the boy. "Hi. Why so down? This is supposed to be a happy day. Summer is approaching." he said, smiling at the boy whose name he did not yet know was William. "Oh, my name's Cain, by the way. Cain Justox, first year." Soon enough, he would have to change that title. His second year at Hogwarts would be here in the blink of an eye.

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

✰ I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now ✰

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:04 pm
You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
you shoot me down, but I get up

User ImageUser Image

User Image Pureblood User Image Single

Nell smiled sympathetically as Dhyl attempted to be cheery, rather for his own or for her benefit she didn't know. "Well, I'm happy you get to see your sister but I'm sorry you don't have much else." She didn't feel like mentioning her small vacation to Haiti in case it sounded like bragging. "I-umm...I don't want ta impose or make you feel obligated or anything but, if you feel the need to talk-or owl or whatever-I'm available." The Scot shrugged her grin still on her face.

Wearing: Goodbye | Where: Great Hall~Hufflepuff Talbe| With: Dhyl | Feeling: Awlward | Thinking: Poor boy | OOC:

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games