Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:43 pm
Yertle the adventurous Ice Turtle
Swimmer of the Frozen Sands
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yertle took off like a...turtle out of hell, flopping his way off the desk and quickly out the window, and off into the Sands of The Wind country  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:45 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San would pop out of Bast's summoning scroll, body and mind ready for whatever was needed. If Akane was going crazy, then it was San's responsibility to make sure he was brought back into line...one way or the other. In a simple, icey voice the Sannin replied.

"I kept a clone at the mission site, and returned as fast as i could. What you wish for me to do, sensei?"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:49 pm
User ImageXXXXXXA k a n eXH a k u r a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxRank Unknownxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Classxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

↯↙↙XXTo Glorify My Platinum S O U L
XXSelfish Blood Runs Through My V E I N SXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

As the Ice turtle dashed off, Akane dropped back against the floor boards and smashed his head into the ground multiple times, each time he hit a small wound on the top of his head opened a bit more each time. "SO much! SO MUCH!" He hit his head so many times blood began to whip off his head as he smashed up and down, like a metal head from hell. Until, it stopped...

When San showed up, Akane was inside the barrier still, motionless... it was as if he had unconnected his brain from his scalp and thrashed it multiple times. Once again, a creaked under the floor boards began to get louder and louder. Akane twitched and looked up at San and Bast through the barrier. His eyes crazed and blood down his face along his nose... "After Five Generations... It's going to happen.... hehehe...." and with a poof of smoke, the Akane was gone, it was a Shadow Clone....

Chakra Lvl :: 1250c
Jutsu's ::
Bonuses: ---

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:53 pm
"Iron Sand through the floors and walls. Keep a small amount here for your own defense," Bast ordered as the rest of the Shinobi disappeared. Just to be on the safe side, she leveled out her Chakra flow through her body and cleared her mind. It was her time as Kazekage, and if there were a terrorist, there would be no negotiations.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:50 pm
User Image
User Image

San quickly focused his chakra into his iron sand particle field, the particles forming into grains and quickly forming and flowing all throughout the building, sealing all entrances and exits, as well as acting as a secondary barrier to protect the building and all its contents and a quarantine to make sure the terrorist didnt escape.

From his summoning seals on his wrists, a new black liquid quickly began to flow from them, forming at least 3 chair sized black orbs. The Sannin spoke a quick word of confirmation and warning to his sensei.

"Barrier complete. Beware the black liquid, sensei, it is a new weapon of mine...and it is very volatile."

Having Some collaboration training with Bast, San would easily be able to coordinate movements with her, and her experience and skill would make sure that whatever happened here would allow them to contain the incident.

(Hey, if i dont reply in a day, please send me a pm or smack me on the head. I back home for the summer, and have had lots of s**t to do, but also have down time. so just make sure i know)

Chakra Lvl :: 2015
Jutsu's Used :: Iron Sand Prison-A, lightning blade creation-C

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:56 pm
|xxRank Unknownxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Classxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

"Five generations I have tried to get here... and now, thank's to a boy and his grandmother... I can finally fulfill my purpose..." A voice echoed through the hall's and the room, where the sound was coming from was beyond any of them. The voice came louder and louder as the door's of the office showed a silhouette of a cloaked figure walk past the door, and the creak of the floor under the floor was unheard of becuase of the iron within it. "San you had a connection with them...? Right? Akane, in his mind... always told me of the times you would go on missions, hehe, and he was young and always dreamed of becoming a legend like you. But in a way.. you shot him down... You broke him." A small chuckle was heard within the building.

All of the sudden the floor boards creaked and the ground began to splinter as a metallic fist came through and burst through the floor. It was Ereni. He stormed towards the two Sannin, his arms out like as if he was an eagle soaring towards them. His chest cavity opening and wires burst out and like a cloaker went like a radius around the two in no incredible speed to a Sannin, but the sudden burst would be surprising at the least. The wires were going to go round and round until the lever would be pulled and the wires would tighten and slice them and cut. Ereni on the other hand put out his hands and the serrated saw fidgeting blades on his arms made a horrible sound as it got closer and closer to them.

"Akane was a bystander! An innocent who would have become a legendary puppet master with his grandmother help. But you showed interest in him at a young age... It got into our cults head that he would be the perfect representative...." He said as all the action played through.

Chakra Lvl :: 1250c - 5c - 5c = 1240c
Jutsu's :: 2x Advanced Puppet Movements

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:36 pm
"Gotcha," Bast replied to San. And then, of course, something burst through the floor. It seemed that, on her first day as Kazekage, she was already going to have her Office destroyed. A part of her felt a twinge of sadness at this thought, but she let it be. There was already a giant hunk of metal dashing toward them and she did not need any distractions.

"Cover yourself," she ordered San.

An orb of deep blue--almost black--Chakra swirled in her palm. A moment later, she would take a deep step toward the puppet and thrust the orb at the chest cavity. It was the first time in quite a long time that she had used the Rasengan, but her Chakra still felt like a smooth marble in her steel hand.

Remaining Chakra: 1535

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:47 pm
User Image
User Image

"Roger sensei"

San sprung into action, quickly moving as his iron sand formed a seal tag outside of the wires. Using the Seal Release: instant movement technique, San appeared outside the threads, far to the left out of the way of Bast sensei and the puppet. Then quickly projecting his chakra, San used a new genjutsu he had learned on the person who was babling at him. The Genjutsu would make him feel like all the words, vibrations, and sound was actual physical waves, jerking and moving his body around.

"All i did was care and instruct Akane, who had a great deal of potential as a Puppet master. I tried to expand his mind and his knowledge of chakra to allow hi to learn himself. And he did a great job...until you poped into his head again..."

Feeling his rage enter his body slightly, San controlled all the iron sand in the building, to vibrate at multiple frequencies that would amplify eachother with harmonics. This onslaught of sound, encompassed with the "beat motion genjutsu, would be highly deabilitating.

Chakra Lvl :: 1915
Jutsu's Used :: Beat motion-A, Seal Release: instant movement technqiue-C

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:46 am
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[# Gate]
[Equipped: Golems of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Waking with a loud chortling snore-snort, Six flailed about from her couched position as several nearly inaudible frequencies ground their way into her brain. "By the heavens," she complained, reaching down to the coffee table to quickly pen a more than highly complex Fuuinjutsu seal. In all of her confusion & chosen blindness, each symbol was more than a little off, causing gigantic bouquets of assorted flowers to poof miraculously into existance, filling the office. "Stupid Fuuin!"

((Failed Ura Shishou, majorly))

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:32 pm

Ereni dashed at Bast Once he saw chakra form in her hands, and as he noticed the rotation effect the strings homed back to Ereni, plugging into the chest cavity, the wires had made three loops around Bast and San, but San had already escaped. Ereni jumped up in the air in the last second and when the Rasengan hit Ereni's chest and the chakra exerted itself onto Ereni, Ereni began to spin around and was forced away from Bast, h wasn't able to grab her, but as he flew back the wires, as Ereni twisted, began to tighten a close onto Bast, like a noose being closed onto a neck. With the force the Rasengan had made, Ereni's wires were approaching at a increasing rate. Normal Shinobi would think of this as just a ploy to attack that failed, but then those who believed that would be dead. Any Sannin would realize all of the puppets actions for a reason. These moves and relfexes with the chakra and puppets was far greater then Jounin prowess.

San's voice pounded into the mans head, each word resonating a deeper and deeper headache. "Guh!" The flowers appeared into the office becuase of Six and Akane could see it, a small smirk going over his face although he covered his ears from his location. Ereni was almost scrap, his joints were locked but now he was the portal for the rest of Akane's puppets, within the flower's a poof of smoke came from where Ereni was last seen. "You think so huh? Well let me give you a small secret then San... I never popped in. I had already infiltrated him by the time he joined the academy. I was the voice in his head, the master to his puppet, and you were what stopped him from greatness. At first I thought his mission was going to last a life time, but as time passed, I began to notice you always trying to direct him. It pissed me off so I gave him a nudge every once in a while." The flowers whirled to the right of San and and another to the left of Bast. Bast was in a metallic form meant she couldn't switch right away, now was the time to strike, if not later.

"Us Puppet Master's are rare you know... most of us die before we are even twenty... which is why no one knows exactly how to fight a skilled puppet master. You suppressed him so he could never become a threat, that was why Mamouru never gave him an Advisor seat, or allow him to become a Oinin captain after Howaido disappeared! You were all afraid of him." The room began to fill with a poisonous gas that came from the center of the room, then like a shot of a large potato gun for bolts of wrapped balls of paper, with the color of purple hit the walls and more of the gas seeped out. The gas was poisonous and what was to come next wasn't nice at all. One would assume Karasu was behind this, as he was the only known puppet of Akane's that had a poison pressurizer in it.

Chakra Lvl :: 1240c - 15c = 1225c
Jutsu's :: Advanced Puppet Move Rank E, Kuchiyose Kugutsu: Ichi (One) - Rank D

[[ Send PM, notify me if the flowers are not located in the same room as Bast and San XD I will end if so. ]]  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:34 pm
"Go outside, San."

The Office was as good as destroyed, and with poison gas already reaching up to her knees, Bast felt it was time to cut some losses. One of her hands changed shape and became a fan, which she then waved. A massive blast of cutting wind would tear through the wires, the Office, and would probably slice the building to ribbons. Daikamaitachi no Jutsu had the power to level significant stretches of forest, so a few puppets would be nothing against it. Thanks to the building's sturdy design, most of the blast would be contained and would spread through the halls before completely demolishing the building. Poison, flowers, and paper balls would all be flung well out of harm's way or else would probably be caught and contained by San's ever-present iron sand.

Yo-ko

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:07 pm
User Image
User Image

San followed Bast's instructions while exhaling to create negative pressure as to avoid the gas, and quickly used his iron sand to make a hole for him to get out of. Once outside, the Sannin was quickly intercepted with a floating Iron Sand Cloud for him to stand on, and began to manipulate his iron sand once out.

Using the Iron sand in the direction of Bast's masive wind technique, the wall began to catch and seemingly swallow all the items of importance that was blown away, moved through a conveyer belt like system to be outside. The Iron sand wall behind Bast would suddenly form into thousands of needles, firing in a pattern working around the new Kazekage, their fast trajectories augmented by multiple factors: Him being a bad a** Jiton user, his iron Mind of the master technique, as well as the collaboration of Bast's wind technique. The needles would aim to strike the very threads that made up Akane in his extremities, working their way up his body but keeping clear of his hearts.

While this technique was occuring, San had the Iron sand vibrate in the technique he loved called Suzo no oto. Being surrounded by this vibrating iron sand would make the technique extremely effective causing massive disorientation. On top of THAT...the beat motion genjutsu was still in effect and the sounds of both the Suzo No Oto and the destruction of the building would cause plenty of mental damage, allowing for a possible easy capture by the two Sannin of Suna. If they could capture him, the two Fuuin GODS could easily keep him contained...at least long enough to have James come back and offer him some help and probably counciling.

Chakra Lvl ::1910
Jutsu's Used :: Iron Sand Autumal showers-B(-40 chakra cost) suzo no oto-E

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[# Gate]
[Equipped: Golems of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Disorientated by all of the commotion, Six was picked up by Bast's Fuuton jutsu. Flying into the kitchen on the other side of the hallway, Two wordlessly caught her before springing into the flowing wind which carried them both high into the sky, away from combat. Eventually, they'd touch down in the Eternal Rain Forest just outside the village.

----------To the Eternal Rain Forest----------

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:31 pm

"Tsk tsk..." as the wire's were cut the man in his hidden position flinched a bit, the pain of the beat of words still effecting him. His head throbbing and making him unable to perform anything as long as one talked. He lifted up his hands to cover his ears and throbbing wouldn't stop... the puppets were free for attack but just as soon as the throbbing started, Akane had to make a move. Bursting from his hiding spot which, in fact was right under the feet of San's, well, where he was last standing, and began to form hand signs as fast as he could. Chakra emanated as quickly as possible and an armor began to appear around Akane, The wind hit him like a train and smashed him through the walls, his armor cracked and his left arm and left leg was unarmored and as the iron needles flew in Akane's direction he protected his face by making an ex with his arm in front of him, the needles stabbed into his left arm and leg, while the rest chipped and broke the armor. Akane slid into the iron sand and looked back "Crap!" He tried to jump out, but with San's level of ability, his feet were more then likely caught. Instead, he did that one thing he could. Resonating the rest of his armor into it's clone form, it hopped out and left the Akane for dead, dashing towards Bast, who was still in the room.

Kakusu was still unaccounted for, Ereni was destroyed, and since Akane had Shadow Clone... wouldn't it make sense to have three rather than one to show his insanity? Shadow Clones had the ability to copy perfectly, but a limited amount of chakra.. chance was, there were more around, and who could say that this Akane in the wall was the real one?

The clone dashed at Bast head on, his armor weak but if he got close enough he could do some damage. He brought his hand up and turned, so his elbow was in line with Bast.

Akane struggled back at the wall of Iron.

Chakra Lvl :: 1225c - 40c = 1185c
Jutsu's :: Chakura Kemono (Chakra Monster) - Rank B
Bonuses :: Chakra Armor Clone [1/5]

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:16 am
A young man walked up to the rubble that used to be a great, breathtaking building of awesome. Right before of course the very head of their village did that windy thing and wiped it off the map, all that was left was rubble. Why was this young man here? Was he perhaps after some trivial object that somehow allows him to operate as his profession dictates? Yes he was. He walked up to the rubble, to where he assumed he would find her, hopefully. "Kazekage-samaaaaaa, I need a ninja band....please. Strange as this may sound to you my dear, fearless, and oh-so powerful leader, but I plan to start continuing my training and maybe do some missions...or s**t like that while I'm on it." Or at least, that's what would happen if there wasn't a ******** death match going down. "What the ******** seriously...what the ********>" Satori soon saw this, and deep down, he knew, deciding to train is a bad thing. I mean seriously, he wants to become a responsible ninja for once and BAM! Some crazy s**t goes down. "Damn...I knew the higher ranked shinobi had some skills, but to think that I was such an ant compared to them..." More like a speck of a speck of dust, Sato felt so powerless, that he fled the scene with his tail between his legs. He would no doubt be a great liability if he had been spotted, or he had chose to fight.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games