Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:16 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis continued looking out the window. The sun had set and darkness reigned over the village. But it still had a certain relaxing and peaceful look."I'm not." He responded to his question if he was married. When he asked who the mother was he wondered why everyone wanted to know."GoodNight, Shikatsu." He responded, putting an unusual emphasis on the night. But also saying it was time for him to go.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:23 pm

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:8000 |-| 2300

User Image

The clone was unsure of why Noctis said it that way but he nodded. "As you wish. See you next time then, Noctis." The clone said as it vanished.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:30 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxAllxxxxxxMYxxxLIFE,xxxIxxxWAITED FOR THExxxRIGHTxxxMOMENT...
xxxxxxx███ █⋮
To let you know I don't Wanna let you go.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU
★★★ ( I refuse to waste one more second... )
xxxxxxxxx Without you...

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

Tsukino felt so out of it. Would it be right to just come out and tell him that she loved him? That she had been crushing on him since their time during the exams? The blonde lightly bit the bottom of her lip with her anxiety level rising. She crossed her arms timidly, before holding herself with them. She hated being emotional, and being like this. "Okay then...I guess I'll see you tomorrow then...." Tsukino said unsure as to whether that would hold true. She turned on her heels and headed towards the door. She opened it before stepping half-way out. Her head turned gently, allowing her hazel orbs to travel towards Noctis's figure in the corner of her eye. "Goodnight..." The words left her lip almost like a whisper as she exited the office.

((Exited))

OOC: So sad T.T lol

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"When You make love to me....Know that love has nothing to do with it."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:11 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis gave a small wave goodbye as Tsukino made her way out. His office finally became quite, he could hear the sounds of night outside. He closed his eyes and listened to them, he could hear crickets and even an owl. Though he suddenly realized something wasn't in his office."Kero?" No response, he had trained it to come to him when it heard his name. So the cat was probably not within hearing distance. The last thing he wanted to do was go look for the cat. He always came back anyways, he wondered why he wandered off this time.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:23 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis had been calling the cats name for a few minutes now and he didn't come. He given up and began to get ready to leave the office, he was organizing a few things at his desk when his door suddenly opened and a seemingly frighten Kero leaped off the ground and attached himself to the side of Noctis face. You could tell my Noctis expression that he was highly unamused. He was about to pull him off when he felt something metal strapped across his cat. He pulled it off and looked at it seeing a pink hair on the headband his eyes widened in surprise. He could hear people coming and so he hid the headband beneath his desk waiting for them to arrive.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:30 am
User Image

「◝ please don't let go hold me tight before your warmth disappears
xxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxx please don't let go one more time
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ a e K e t s u e k i
J O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

Practically slidding into the office, Jae stummbled a few feet before righting herself at the doorway. Flinging the door open she stood there looking into the office. Her cheeks were flushed, her breathing erradic and her hair dishelved from her little adventure chasing Kero all over the place. It was a little odd that she should wind up here. It took but a moment for Jae to spot Kero. He was glued to the Hokage. s**t. Where is it? She noted that Noctis was present and the headband was missing. Catching her breath she looked around the floor before her and around the desk in case the headband was there. She knew the headband was still strapped to him when they entered the building. "Did Kero have...I mean. Wait. Why did Kero come here?" Her confusion was evident on her features as she stummbled over her own words. She couldn't just ask if he had seen the headband. It would raise too many questions she wasn't willing to answer. She was screwed. Narrowing her eyes at Kero she began to doub the feline was her friend at all. It looked mighty comfortable here right now.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:41 am

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:8000 |-| 2300

User Image

Shikatsu followed in close to Jae and looked around, spotting the cat. He saw it was clinging to Noctis. "Jae, lets go in." He said calmy, not tired at all from the run. He looked at her and waited for a response.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:57 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis waited as Jae came through his door she seemed flustered about something and Noctis could guess what but he was wondering why Kero had in the first place. But he guessed it was only right for him to answer her question after all they were in his office he though sarcastically. After pulling Kero of his face he looked at Jae."Kero is my cat." He responded cooly."the question is how do you know my cat?"

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:01 am

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu watched as Jae and Noctis talked. Apparently the cat was his. He didn't know he had a cat, then again he had been a bit distant from him.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:19 am
User Image

It was too good to be true. Of course Kero would belong to Noctis. The fates just loved messing with her. Was there nothing that didn't somehow point back to this man. It was frustrating trying to avoid him all of the time, especially since he was the Hokage of the village she was sworn to."He was my friend." She stated, knowing that this friendship with the feline would be cut to and end after this moment. It was too complicated. "Kero accidentally took something of mine." Jae said, cutting right to the chase. She was still leery before Noctis, unsure of how to approach him, especially after their earlier meeting.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:24 am

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu watched Jae confused at how she acted. She seemed to be a bit nervous. He hadn't see her like this before and wondered what had happened between the two of them to cause her to act this way around Noctis. He wanted to say something but was unsure is Jae would be mad if he did. He just watched her and waited.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:11 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis listened to Jae speak not missing that she said that Kero was her friend now. Kero could feel the tension in the room he sat on the desk with his ears down."I see, we'll I'm sure he didn't mean it after all he is just a cat." Noctis was thinking of a way to get around the situation. He couldn't give the yuki headband to Jae directly with Shika standing there. Noctis tapped his desk twice catching Kero attention. Noctis stood and walked over to Jae in his hand he held a Konoha headband. And placed it in her hands at that moment Kero leaped off the desk onto Shika's face Noctis hand passed around Jae's waist placing something in her weapons pouch. He then turned to Shika and smiled." I think he likes you Shika."

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:43 am

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu wondered what the cat took that was so important but as he was thinking Kero had jumped on his face, catching him off guard. He couldn't see any thing and stumbled back a little. He heard Noctis speak to him and thought about it. "I guess, he's a bit clingy tho eh Noctis." He said jokingly, calling him by name again. This time, he didn't even notice he did.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:14 pm
User Image

Tensing when Noctis approached her, she stared at him in confusion unsure of why he was passing her a Konoha headband. It was when his hand moved around her waist line and rummaged in her weapons pouch quickly before she somewhat registered what he was doing. As he pulled away to address Shikatsu, Jae reached out and gripped his arm. She squeezed once before releasing just as quickly as she had latched onto him. She was grateful despite the turn of events and was not one to shoot a gift horse in the mouth. Clutching the headband in her hand, the diversion, she watched Shikatsu and Noctis banter about Kero's sudden behavior. Probably a display of cat and master in sync with each other. "It's what makes Kero so great. He doesn't care what other's think. He does things at his pace and if he likes you, he likes you and isnt afraid to show it." There was a bitter undertone laced in her words, Jae being as cryptic as ever. She was irritated that Kero was Noctis's cat. She was annoyed that he had come to her rescue, again. No matter how hard she tried to avoid confronting him she always ended up in this situation. It was bleak and depressing. She had enough problems now. A break was starting to sound nice. "I'm sorry I startled your cat. Thank you for returning my headband, sir." Of course she was not talking about the Konoha headband she now held in her posession. Bowing stiffly before him she formally showed her gratitude. It was a very unique display of curtosy from Jae and those who knew her well enough would be surprised and weary because of it.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:39 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis chuckled lightly at Shika's comment and also at the sound of his own name."True, but he is just a cat." Noctis felt the slight squeeze on his arm but gave no indication that it ever happened. He turned and looked at Jae as she spoke about Kero. Exactly how long had she and Kero known each other? "Traitorous cat!"He jokingly thought to himself his eyes looking at Kero who felt the eyes and meowed. He was heading back to his desk when Jae spoke again."It's fine, he probably deserved it you have my apology for the trouble he caused, but I'm sure he's sorry as well right Kero?"The cat merely meowed it was difficult to tell whether he was answering or simply reacting to his name being called. Noctis was a bit surprised that Jae bowed but he had to restrained a chuckle at how stiffly she did it. He sat in his seat and looked at the two, he was surprised his plan had gone off without a hitch. Honestly he imagined Jae was gonna think he was trying to feel her up with his hand going around her waist like that and she would end up slapping him. But luckily that didn't happen.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games