Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:31 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Inuzuka Ⅻ Jounin Ⅻ Kumogakure Ⅻ Taijustu Ⅻ Tamer
Anbu Apprentice

See the devil on the doorstep now, my oh my!
Telling everybody, oh just how to live their lives~
Sliding down the information highway.

A dog ran into the builden and skidded to a stop next to Doki, licking her hand a lot with dog slobber. Kyo had his hands in his pockets and lened on the wall near her. "Hi Doki-san!" Shi said happily to her. Kyo rolled his eyes at Shi's horrible english. Of course Kyo wasen't that good at it either which is why Shi had called Doki a man.

What about the world today?
What about the place we call home?
We've never been so many...
And we've never been so alone!

Shizuki Inuzuka
Tamer Ⅻ Three years old Ⅻ Speaks human tounge Ⅻ German Shepard

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:37 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
[ Shadow Clone ]

Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 360 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

"T-Three years?! Damn.." She stammered, only stricken with grief at the fact that her guess was wrong by a longshot. Mature-wise, he was definitely older, but he didn't seem that old to her. She cleared her throat and resumed her serious poker-face expression. It was common for Doki to make mistakes such as these, even though she spent a year studying on these sort of things as a medic. She sat and listened as he was saying, hardly noticing his cringe in movement. Well, briefly when he appeared to have cut himself off. She pretended as if she hadn't noticed and snickered a little at the last part. "I don't think it's messy unless it bothers your opinion, but even homeless men can look dandy with a bit of spray and a few hair-clips."

She lifted her head back up from her palms from hearing his voice. "Ah, Kyo-Sensei.~" She said now, standing up as happy as can be. But her hand had grabbed a pencil from the edge of the desk before throwing it towards him in a narrow line. The force of it was just below how anyone would throw a kunai. So it was fairly avoidable but getting it with it could just cause an annoying imprint. "And Shi!~" To her eyes, Shi was innocent and affection. She's not even breaking out into a hive even though her hand was encoated with his saliva. Thusly, having nothing against the dog. Her pose was a little odd, since she looked like she just threw an olimpian spear.

[[Editted]]

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:45 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Anbu Apprentice

Kyo stepped tot he side quickly as the pencil stabbed into the wall. Kyo chuckled a bit as Shi just sat and wagged his tail. "Ah Doki...I hope this isn't how we always say hi to eachother, poor pencils." He said sarcasticaly, rolling his eyes and smirking. "How are you Doki?" Shi said, while sniffing the behind of the other boy that Doki had been talking to when he came.

Shizuki Inuzuka

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:55 pm
User Image
[ Shadow Clone ]

Jounin - Village Advisor

"Though pencils are not infinite, they still pose in large numbers. Forgive me my dear teacher, but I'm afraid it's become an impulsive habit more than anything." She said merrily while an extenuating vein bulged across her forehead. "And I see you're sharp as always. Mm? Oh Shi, I've been all right. How have you and your annoying tag-along been?" Doki asked, approaching the shepard before kneeling down next to him. While her fingers were petting his pelt, she looked up back at Arashi. Hardly embarassed at the way she acted. Kyo's been somewhat of a rival to her since the day she became his student.

"Ah, Arashi-kun. This is my former instructor, Kyo. And his positively delightful ninken, Shi. So what brings you here today, Kyo-kun?"

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:07 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Anbu Apprentice

Shi wagged his tail more at being petted. Kyo rolled his eyes again "Yes, Doki, the only student I actually taught...and she knows why...though I have to ask Doki, how am I the tag-along of Shi hm?" His eye twitched, Shi laughed quietly. "Good! Hehe...I'm just getting some excercise for a bit since Kyo is bored." He said happily. Kyo sighed at Shi. "Why did he have to learn to talk, WHY!" it was clearly written on his face. "And cause I haven't seen Dai around so i decided to see how shorty Doki is doing."

Shizuki Inuzuka

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:12 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Chūnin ☁ Kumogakure
4250 両 ☁ 425 Chakra ☁ 8450 AC

Shun didn't really know what to say, so he just laughed. Wow. The student is more mature than the teacher! He continued to watch the exchange between the two, as it was hilarious. Although, he did interrupt to say one thing. "Nice throw, Doki."

Justice and love
will mostly win.

User Image  

iOath

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:37 pm
User Image
[ Shadow Clone ]

Jounin - Village Advisor

"Not bad for a kage bunshin." She chuckled, mouthing thanks to Arashi until her shoulders started to shake. Short? Wanna run that by me again, short-stalk?! Her steely eyes glinted of pure hatred after hearing that word. That one, horribly disfunctional word. Her attention averted to looked back up at Kyo. Instead of sprouting horns like a demon, her expression glazed over with innocence and her mouth shaped like an 'o' in her surprise. When sound came out of her mouth, it was like hearing harmonic bells. The exception was that she was plastering her inconvenient joy. "Hm? What tag-along? Honestly, Kyo-kun, whenever you talk, I only hear the weirdest combinations of words. You should see a shrink, that is of course, unless you'd like to visit me on my good days." She was teasing and was satisfied at his responses to her previous mental harrassment.

Listening to Shi, she could tell that their day was still broad. "D'aw..! He is a bit of a stiff, isn't he, Shi?" Doki taunted to Kyo and cooed while petting Shi. "But thanks for checking up on me. I'm doing fine. As for Dai.."

"Hmm.. Since the plaza event, I think Dai-nee went to the dojo. Most people did, so you might find her there."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:21 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga
| Kumogakure | Yasashii Arashi | Ninjutsu | Brawler | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Shurui walked into the office and over to the mission board. Looking over the mission board he found the mission shiro was talking about. He reached out and snatched it and grabbed a couple more for after this mission. Nodding he exited the kages office and headed back to the dojo.
[exit]

+-------------------+

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

User Image

Chakra Count: 355/355
AC: 0
Ryo: 0

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:21 pm
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image
God of Thunder and Storms

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Clone Demetri walked into the Raikages office and needed to pick up his headband. He sat where people picked up their missions. Waiting for someone to passby.

Clone---Clone

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:450 Ryo:0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:45 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 285 |-|AC:1,650 |-| 800
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Mission : Higher Up's Request! -- Underway (2/5)
Sukai walked to the Raikage's office seeing Doki's clone along with Kyo and Shi. She waved to the trio with her free hand while the other supported little Tokui. Making her way over to the mission board she figured she could do an easy low ranked mission while doing this one for Fuyu. Get more missions under my headband quicker this way. She figured picking out another mission to do. Lets get to work on this okay Tokui? Sukai looked down smiling at the little girl, she giggled in response to Sukai playing her finger with the girls small chubby hands.
[Exit]

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:27 am
Grand Chevalier Haji

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri walked in and picked up a bunch of mission that he could do. He really needed to get his mission up. He picked up Title: The Weeds! The Weeds! Rank: D,Title: Clean the Hot Springs Rank: D ,Title: Find [ X ] Rank: D and Title: Crouching Pervert, Hidden Camera.Rank: D. He waved to his clone who was still waiting and exited to the streets to do the weeds firsts.

((Real Demetri leaves-Clone Demetri stays))
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:57 am
User Image
[ Shadow Clone ]

Jounin - Village Advisor

"Excuse me for a moment." Doki said to her visitors after waving to Sukai. She eventually found a door holder and placed it underneath the entrance and beckoned for Demetri to come in. "Sorry for the wait. What can I help you with, Demetri?" Doki asked, polite as can be. She was vaguely aware of what had happened in the dojo so her only leading curiosity was his previous vanishment.

Going on a mission without being officially granted the band? Jeez. She shook her head and motioned for him to state his business.

[[We can just take missions and not actually ask kage permission now?]]

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:00 am
Redera Issun
User Image
[ Shadow Clone ]

Jounin - Village Advisor

"Excuse me for a moment." Doki said to her visitors after waving to Sukai. She eventually found a door holder and placed it underneath the entrance and beckoned for Demetri to come in. "Sorry for the wait. What can I help you with, Demetri?" Doki asked, polite as can be. She was vaguely aware of what had happened in the dojo so her only leading curiosity was his previous vanishment.

Going on a mission without being officially granted the band? Jeez. She shook her head and motioned for him to state his business.

[[We can just take missions and not actually ask kage permission now?]]

Random ghost enter head, "only for C and D" disappears  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:06 am

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri smiled at Doki as she let him inside."Its no problem. Well you see I haven't picked my headband up yet, Because I was walking here and a black cat crossed my path so then I had to retrace my steps and walk another way to ward off the bad luck and then some old ladies needed help crossing the street. Then after that I got lost on the journey of life and then I got hit by a wind jutsu...and now I'm here...for my headband."He said with a chuckle showing how much of a Hatake he really is. Clone---Clone__

At that moment the real Demetri walks into the tower and picks up more Missions He picked up 3 C ranks and walked out
{ picked up Title: Investigate Crime Scene: Petty , and Title: M-more pictures?! And Patrol the Village!}
[To the Hot springs.]

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:57 am
Demetri walks in a and looks around. He see's nothing suspicious in the area. He takes a second look just in case he missed anything. He see's his clone and Doki and waves but then leaves to continue his mission.

Title: Patrol the village! In progress!

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games