Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:27 pm
"I'll gain whatever power there is to b e h o l d,

User Image
INDENT The black iron sand surrounding the child would stay in its place as Shouta remembered the next technique necessary to learn before proceeding to the other actual attacks; Yondaime Kazekage's Gold Dust. ( 1/4 - Yondaime Kazekage's Gold Dust)

"I guess I'll need some more land to use this technique with." said Shouta, beginning to make his way out of the sand he created. He'd soon find another dune of earth similar to the one he used to summon the iron sand, perfect enough to try the Gold Dust jutsu. Sitting down in the same meditation style he did previously, Shouta began to focus. ( 2/4 - Yondaime Kazekage's Gold Dust)

This time around, the amount of time it took for the meditation was shortened; Shouta had become experienced in the art of clearing his mind, and focusing on the objective at hand. Still, the boy sat still upon the earth, chakra flowing evenly through his body. However, his eyes steadily became encircled by what appeared to be black rings. Simultaneously, his eyes open, revealing the onyx orbs that stared ahead of him. His chakra was beginning to pull out gold dust from the magnetic fields surrounding him. How did he know? A little cloud of golden substance lay at his front. ( 3/4 - Yondaime Kazekage's Gold Dust)

"Interesting." the child would say, minutes after a massive continuous stream of golden dust appeared from nowhere, entering the small pile he managed to create earlier. There was no need to test its ability to move, however, as Shouta understood it had the same properties as his iron sand. Therefore, it could be controlled by the same magnetic theory he used earlier. "Now, lets get to the actual attacks." ( 4/4 - Yondaime Kazekage's Gold Dust)

Utilizing the ability to control the iron sand with his hands, the Konoha shinobi walked back inside the academy with the sand substance spiraling around him, dropping to the floor as he reached the same area he had been practicing in. Reaching for the scroll that contained the Satetsu techniques, Shouta rolled it open, eyes connecting with the first technique he wanted to learn. It appeared that the entirety of the technique just focused on a magnetized target, to which the user would throw a metal weapon towards them, hitting with at least 90% certainty. Stepping over towards a training dummy nearby, Shouta thrust his palm to it's makeshift chest, chakra flowing into it's straw body. Retrieving a single kunai from his holster on his right thigh, the child threw it vertically upwards, a little bit further from its primary target. However, as the weapon descended, it swayed and eventually aimed straight for the dummy, piercing its head without flaw. "Cool." ( 1/1 - Toroi's Magnetic Shuriken)

The next technique in line to learn was called Iron Bullet, where the user would simply gather iron sand around their fingertip and fire it off in a gun like fashion. This too seemed quite easy to gain, thus Shouta would point his hand at the iron sand around him, his chakra becoming magnetic once again. In turn, a small stream of sand formed at the tip of his finger, shaping into a small ball. ( 1/2 - Iron Bullet)

From there, chakra would begin to compress between the iron sand and Shouta's finger, becoming more and more tightly packed. On a simple whim and push of chakra through his finger, the compressed energy seemed to push forward with powerful force, sending the iron ball of sand speeding towards a wall, to which it collided against and dissolved. "Now that was pretty awesome." ( 2/2 - Iron Bullet)

What would be the next technique... "Ah! Here it is." As the shinobi continued to venture further into his clan's scroll of jutsu, he found the Iron Clone technique, the name pretty much made its use and ability obvious, however. Without much hesitation, the child immediately set about completing the technique by manipulating the iron sand, Shouta's mind painting a mental picture of a clone that matched his exact physical features. ( 1/2 - Iron Clone Technique)

In a matter of seconds, the lump of iron sand that had risen from the ground had transformed into living, breathing copy of its creator, Shouta. Everything about the counterpart seemed truly identical; the hair, eyes, clothing. Everything. Nothing was off by an inch. A smile managed to break its way onto Shouta's lips as he left the clone staring down at its own body, feeling the very power that Shouta wielding coursing through it's veins. Well, that technique was successful.( 2/2 - Iron Clone Technique)

Shouta was just about to begin training for the next technique that he deemed useful, only until his eyes caught the figure of a female standing in the entrance of the academy, watching as he trained. Turning to face the kunoichi, a hand rose from his side, waving towards her. "Hello, there!" he spoke simultaneously. He'd continue to wave as he waited for a response.

OOC: ---
Chakra Points: 250 / 250

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

to protect the village I s w o r e to serve!"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:31 pm
Alex looked at the ground and swiped her fingers at the ground; how different their abilities were. She had heard of the Iron Sand Users, living outside of Suna it was common knowledge. She rubbed the black and slight gold sand inbetween her fingers "Is it true that the regular Gold Sand is heavier?" She had only seen the gold sand work much like the Iron Sand. She burshed her hand on her pants and looked at him, he already seemed well versed in her own abilities.

Kenjiro Kazuya

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:45 pm
Suddenly while the two youngsters spoke with each other a Anbu appeared behind Alex. He wore a mask with a snowflake on it which was lightblue. Though he was intimidating nonetheless."Come with me."He told Alex.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:49 pm
INDENTShouta would lean his head to the side, the girl's question coming as a surprise. Still, he'd begin to answer it as he simultaneously walked towards her. "Mhmm. Gold sand is heavier than the regular Iron Sand that I use, which is preferably why I choose not to use it. It's more of a hassle and strain-" he'd continue to speak before a voice approached from behind the female, requesting that she follow him. Shouta instinctively glanced in the general direction of where the voice came from, not recognizing the mask person that stood there so calmly. Lifting a single finger to point at the man, Shouta spoke again, "Ehh, I guess you gotta go?"  

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:23 pm
"I'll gain whatever power there is to b e h o l d,

User Image
INDENTThe boy would not wait for a reply. Instead, he'd simply wave his hand at both the kunoichi and the mysterious figure behind her. "See ya around~" was the only words he'd give the two of them before turning around, and walking back towards the pile of iron sand he stepped from. The clone he had created stood waiting for him, the Satetsu scroll within it's hands, pointing towards another jutsu he could learn. As Shouta neared closer, he took a look, reading over it thoroughly. "Iron Clone Manipulation... Lets give it a try!"

The technique's description had gave the technique a more obvious and easier example of what the jutsu did. Although, Shouta could comprehend it clearly without the usage of the description. All he had to do was simply hold a hand sign, and the clone that he had created earlier would shape shift into whatever Shouta imagined. ( 1/2- Iron Clone Manipulation)

Just as the description had told, Shouta crafted a single hand sign with his left hand, onyx orbs staying rooted to the clone he'd made with the use of his sand. 'I want the arms to be replaced with blades!' the child thought, focusing on the arms of the clone before him while his chakra surged. At the moment the thought came to mind, the counterpart's arms shifted into a set of sharp, black blades, extending until they reached the elbow. Watching as the changed occurred, Shouta couldn't help but smile at his clone, or should he saw, weapon. ( 2/2 - Iron Clone Manipulation)

OOC: ---
Chakra Points: 250 / 250

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

to protect the village I s w o r e to serve!"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:41 pm
Alex nodded at the man that decided to surprise her from behind, she unmounted the spear from her back and tossed it into the room "Consider that a promise to see me again." She laughed and nodded to the ANBU whom she would follow and exit the Academy. She had made her point getting into the Leaf and that small amount of time to train...she felt slightly proud of herself...but who knew what she was in for.

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:56 pm
The Anbu walked with the girl."You realize we have a gate for a reason." He told her placing a hand on her shoulder they both shushined to the Hokage's office.

((So just to make sure, you are gonna Join the lead right now correct?)) XD

[Exit to Hokage's office.]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:08 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

[[ Auto Move with Grand Chevalier Haji ]]

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

White Water Lilly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:24 pm
» Ayaka Hari |
Rank Genin |
Clan Hari Clan |
Village Konohagakure |

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

» | Weeping Glass Flower

A flower may set to rest for a long winter's night...

...but...

...it will always bloom at the break of spring."

User Image

XXXChiffon yellow eyes on Wazurai, Ayaka would wait anxiously yet patiently for his next set of instructions or comments on her performance. Kazuki would be addressed first and Ayaka would simply wait for her turn. The techniques Wazurai passed onto her cousin were rather intriguing. To think there was so many ways to include the logic flow of lightening into combat. 'Such a deadly way of attacking too...' When it was finally her turn, Ayaka would strighten up her posture as she listened carefully to the Hokage's teachings. 'A double technique of sorts...' Nodding her head in response when Wazurai concluded his teachings, Ayaka would once more back up to an empty space in precaution.

XXX[Shuriken no Jutsu - 1/2]
'Alright...so for this I would need a shuriken...' Reaching down to where her shuriken pouch was located, Ayaka would procure a single shuriken. The shurkien would be held between Ayaka's right index and middle finger as she continued on with her mental recap. '...next I would need to work on creating a flow of warm air within myself. With it, my chakra will merge and flames will be created...' Closing her eyes, Ayaka would take a moment to take in long deep breaths to calm herself down while mentally imagining the flow of air within her system. 'First in through the nose, then over to the pharynx, down the larynx, trachea, and lastly into the bronchi...the lungs expand out with the diaphragm and as I exhale...the opposite occurs...the Hokage mentioned something about breathing with my stomach and to project the air out...' Eyes still closed, Ayaka would now to try and generate the fast spin of air that the Hokage mentioned. Ivy like olive charka would materialize once more as Ayaka began to gather it into her lungs.

XXX[Shuriken no Jutsu - 2/2][Complete]
'In and out...in and out...' Deep inhale through the nose and long exhale through parted lips. That was the simple motion that Ayaka followed as she worked on mixing her chakra with the air intake. From within, Ayaka could feel the warmth of her breaths increasing with each exhale. 'Good. Seems like I'm on the right track...now to put this all in motion...' Eyes snapping opening, Aya raised her right hand and swiftly whipped it towards a nearby tree. The moment she felt the cool metal escape her petite hands, Aya would bring her hand back around to form a single seal which she used to stir up the air from within her. Infusing the air in her lungs with her charka, Ayaka could feel the rising heat as she took in one deep breath and exhales a small stream of flames towards her shuriken. The flames would then cloak it in fire and before she knew it, the shuriken was set ablaze as it continued sailing towards its target. As the shuriken struck, it would embed itself deep within the tree while the flames would lightly scar the surround bark with burns.

Smiling at her success, Ayaka would take a deep breath to relax herself before turning to see what the Hokage has prepared for her next.

Jutsu Data:
Jutsu Name: Shuriken no Jutsu [ Shuriken Technique ]
Official Description: This technique uses Chakra to coat a metal shuriken or a kunai with fire. It is done so that the user first throws the shuriken, then exhales from his or her mouth a small flame that ignites the Chakra-coated projectile. If the attack succeeds, not only will your opponent be hurt by the shuriken or kunai, but he will also suffer from burns.
Guild Description: See official description.

Training Data:
[Genin Rank: 4 posts]
[Ninjutsu Class: -1]
[Academy Bonus: -1]
[Total Learning Post(s): 2 ]

» Ninjutsu |
» Medical |

Chakra l 255/315
Element l Doton & Katon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:25 pm
User Image
[ B ] attler [ U ] shiromiya

Konohagakure
Genin
245/245
Genjutsu Class
Samurai Sub-Class

╔═════════════════════════════════╗

Battler walked into the Academy with a grin on his face and his new Konoha headband tied to his arm. He was eager to learn some new jutsu and get himself ready to do whatever was required of him. Battler was young and eager, ready to serve his beloved Leaf Village,"Still...what exactly do I do!?" Battler laughed to himself as he rubbed the back of his head meekly, observing all the other Genin training, did he just go find a scroll with the technique he wanted or something? Still he was a Genjutsu user, he would need a victim...er...willing testing subject to help him craft his techniques, he looked around the room for some unsuspecting sap who might be willing to help him.

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

[OOC: ]
[Jutsu Used: ]

Malfrost

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:07 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 6,350|-| 3,900

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Chuunin Exam Training (1/7)
Eclipse walked into the Academy with another mission she picked up from the board. Reading it over she needed to teach a Genin three jutsu or teach three Genin a jutsu each. Looking around her the woman saw plenty of Genin she could train. . . but which one would be lucky enough to learn from the Crimson Rose herself?

((00c: Who wants me to train their Genin. Malfrost? You game?))

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image
[ B ] attler [ U ] shiromiya

Konohagakure
Genin
245/245
Genjutsu Class
Samurai Sub-Class

╔═════════════════════════════════╗

Battler noticed the Chunnin walk into the academy and smiled as he walked over to her,"Excuse me, you seem to be atleast a Chunnin, I'm looking for someone to train, think I could train under a cute girl like you? Ihiihii." Battler laughed, he really had no social grace when it came to women and rank, if the Hokage was a cute girl around his age he would flirt with her, that's just the type of person he was,"Well, I need to learn me some genjutsu so if you know any real useful ones, that would be really helpful, Sensei-chan!"

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

[OOC: ]
[Jutsu Used: ]

Malfrost

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:25 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Chuunin Exam Training (2/7)
Eclipse noticed a boy walk right up to her that needed training. Which was just in her luck that she didn't have to go far for this mission, although. He requested to be taught Genjutsu. She was able to learn Genjutsu herself, but had never token it into account with all the other training she had done. Well, Reiko knew allot of Genjutsu when we were married. I remember a few he had shown me. As for him trying to be sweet with her, she simply ignored it. Being a widowed mother of twins. "Okay, any type of style you care to learn?"

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:05 pm
Alex walked back into the academy and looked as the Chuunin talked to the other genin. Soon, she approached the room that she had dumped all the paper onto the ground. Out of everything in her life, with wondering the desert and being seperated from her mother...the paper never left her; now she was going to put in the effort to use it for her ultimate goal. She moved a desk into the middle of the floor and looked at all the paper, she thought of where she was last time 'oh yeah...' she did a string of handsigns and the paper conforned into a a clone. She looked at the clone, it was nearly flawless but made completely out of paper.

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:15 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

User Image

Chuunin Exam Training (3/7)
Eclipse glanced over seeing another girl that came into the Academy. "Hello there, would you like to train with us? My name is Eclipse. I am I chuunin here in the village." The woman asked in a cool emotionless tone that had a sweetness to it. I can smell it, she's an Origami No Dara. . . Just like Dai, they have the similar smell. Seeing as she made a paper clones Eclipse's thoughts were confirmed of her bloodline. Teaching her Katon is out of the question then.

User Image

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games