Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:52 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Chūnin ☁ Kumogakure ☁ Ranton
1850 両 ☁ 330 Chakra ☁ 3100 AC

Speed Hunter: Inactive

"Hm...I wonder how long that barrier lasts for..." He looked at the insect wall while continuing to run away from the two spears. "...Wait a minute! Why am I running?! It's just a bunch of bugs!" He skid to a stop and turned around. "Hm...how am I going to destroy these bugs, when they absorb chakra?" He frowned as he realized that there wasn't much he could do. "Well, I guess I'm running again!" With that, he ran away from the two spears of insects again.

"Hm....I should go see if Shin fell down that crevice..." He ran around the wall of insects and looked down at the hole. Unfortunately, there was only a pile of bugs. "Must have used that clone technique again. So...where is he?" He kept running, but tried to look for the genin at the same time.

Strength does not come from physical capacity.
It comes from indomitable will.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:03 pm
User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

Ranton l Raiton l Suiton l Bukijutsu l Genin

══════════════════════════

G stretched his body out, and was ready for some taijutsu! Though, the real problem was figuring out what style, which, led him to scrolls. Taking a peek through them all; he decided on "Kaiser Fist", seeing as though it suited him well.
[1/5]

G scanned through the first stage, only noticing one move. It was more like a ninjutsu to him though. Making it odd for it to be placed within a style, but he didn't care much. "Yosh! Ikizou!"
[2/5]

He would need to go back to his earlier lessons on Turning Swallow Cut for mastering this stage. Though, he would do what was needed. He closed his eyes, driving his chakra out, attempting to push it through his body.
[3/5]

"So far so good" He told himself silently, the chakra starting to lower itself. "Hey, what!?" He shouted, as his chakra began to un-stabilize and disappear, ending. "Kisai!" He screamed, stomping his foot.
[4/5]

"One more time!" He growled to himself, focusing his chakra out in slow, rhythmic forms. easing throughout his body and slowly coating his muscles. He felt less tenses, like he could do more. It worked. "Yeah!"
[Null Release: Stimulating Armor - LEARNED]

200/200
"Even if alone, I'll always have family in my scars. "
Melody of Emotion: If You Can't Ride Two Horses At Once...

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image

zetsu sighed as no one answered him. Looking around he noticed a blond headed boy training. Approaching him he smiled as he greeted him. Hello there. My name is Zetsu and you are?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

G quickly turned around, noticing a white-haired boy speaking to him. "Ah. Hi! I'm Gesalt! But, G is acceptable." He said, smiling and putting out his knuckle. "Put 'er there, Zetsu-san!" Yes. This was his usual, and overused way of making friends. But, it worked.

200/200

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image

Zetsu bumped knuckles with him as he smiled and looked around the dojo. He sighed as he knew he was getting bored but oh well he would try to entertain himself. Nice to meet you. Would you fancy a spar it is rather dull right now. He hoped he would agree but if he didnt then oh well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:53 pm
User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

G grinned, interlocking his fingers and pushing them outwards, cracking them. "Haha! You bet'cha I do!" His neon green eyes gleamed brightly with his improved mood. Finally, someone that should be a challenge. "I hope you're not too strong, though." It was true. He had little belief in himself, but itd have to work.

200/200

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:59 pm
User Image

Zetsu grinned and backflipped back a few feet as he stretched a bit before he began to bounce. He had no idea who this kid was or what he could do. In fact this was the second time he had saw him at all but what a better way to make friends. Taking his stance he motioned for the boy to begin. I guess I'll let youy attack first ok. But don't hold anything back ok.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:07 pm
User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

G nodded, dashing forward as his hand gripped tightly onto onto his sword, unsheathing it and swinging it down. This technique was known as Iado, and allowed for a quick strike. "You either!"

200/200

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:30 pm
User Image

Zetsu smiled as he watched the boy attack him straight on. Sencing the attack coming with the passive skill Ganshiki Ame as he quickly unsheathed his sword and spun counterclock wise as he infused it with his fire chakra creating a whirlwind effect protecting him with the move Shibuki Ame [ Splashing Rain ]. As soon as the spin finished it should have knocked him back a bit as he grinned and dashed towards G as his intense training in the Tame Za Kyokudo gave him and great increase in speed as he leaped to the side of G bring his knee upward to the chest while he brought his palm down hard on the back of the boys head with the attack Assai Hiza. The attack itself was strong and could cause great damage but not kill.

[chakra 285/285]

Assai Hiza used
Shibuki Ame [ Splashing Rain ] used
Ganshiki Ame used (passive)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

He growled as he was forced back, stumbling but watching his opponent intently. He was fast, extremely. He watched as he got closer, leaping to the side, and that's when he made his move, it was small, but would lessen the damage. G brought his arms up, smashing them into the attack that was being made, the full force of the blow on them, but it would leave Zetsu wide open, or at least stumbling back from the counterforce.

200/200

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:55 pm
User Image

Zetsu grunted as he stumbled back a bit but easily regained his footing as he smiled. Taking his stance again he winked as he disappeared and re appeared under the G kicking upwards with a strong kick with the move Konoha Shofu [ Leaf Rising Wind ] as he hoped it would knock him into the air. However if it didnt work he would regain his footing and use the move Konoha Reppuu [ Leaf Violent Wind ] attempting to knock him off balance.

[chakra 285/285]
Konoha Reppuu [ Leaf Violent Wind ] used
Konoha Shofu [ Leaf Rising Wind ] used  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:02 pm
User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

G went wide-eyed. Where the hell'd the kid go!? But, he remained calm as he felt the wind rush forward, moving back just in time as he reappeared and shot a kick forward. "s**t!" He growled, using the flat of his blade to fight against Zetsu's kicks. Around the fourth one, Gesalt slammed his blade, or the flat of it at least, into his leg. Which, would destroy his balance. And, as he would come down, he would attempt to thrust his palm into his chest. Provided there was enough time, and he didn't miss the opportune.

200/200

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:15 pm
User Image

Zetsu smiled as the boy was inventive. Groaning in pain he stumbled back a bit. Keeping his eyes on the boy he smiled as he noticed the palm coming towards him. Regaining his footing he caught the boys arm as he suddenly brought his elbow into the jaw of G with the move Hyoushi Tentou as soon as the elbow landed Zetsu would backflip away as he formed handsigns quickly forming two clones with the move Katon: Neshou Bunshin as he laughed.

[chakra 255/285]
Katon: Neshou Bunshin used
Hyoushi Tentou used  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:28 pm
User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

He cursed, loudly as he flew back. Opening his eyes as he smashed into the wall, back first and slid down it. "Jeez... You're good." He mumbled slowly picking himself up from the floor, blade still in hand. This is bad... I only have one ninjutsu, but I dunno if I should waste the few shots I have with it!" His mind was in turmoil, so many strategies he couldn't use yet! He focused chakra into his blade, a purple aura cutting it as he gripped it tight with both hands, then he began to change the shape of his sword, the chakra coating becoming a massive purple ax, a total of five feet in diameter and width.

Jutsu used:
Chakra Scabbard - C
Form Manipulation - C

160/200

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:42 pm
User Image

Deciding not to play around anymore blinked active his sharigan as sent one of his clones in to attack him close range as it attacked with a random a sort of punches and kicks. While he would b destracted by the clone Zetsu tossed out two demon wind shuriken towards G with the move Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi as they didnt mean to hit him as they passed right by. Once they pass he would tug on them sending them fying around him attempting to trap him. Just before the shuriken would spin however the clone would jump into the air assuming he hasnt been beaten.

[chakra 245/285]
Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi used.
Sharigan active [1/15]  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games