Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:35 pm
He had a choice to attack him, leave him alone, or help him. "Fine. I get it." Tsubaki grumbled. He takes out a scroll, opening it to the ground. Starting out a hand sign he uses his jutsu "Puppet Technique: 'Karas'." A huge puppet was summoned from the scroll.

The puppet carried Zane as they were supposed to head straight to the study room. "Mind if you introduce? And also, point the way."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:43 pm
"Over there." Zane said and pointed over to his bag. "I've got a couple food pills in there, after that I'll be fine, if not I can always try and find Kohane." Zane said with a weary smile.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Tsubaki Shiina

Magical Strawberry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:08 pm
'Who's Kohane?...' he wondered. Tsubaki looked over where the bag is. "Ah, here it is." he searched for some black pill inside the bag. After he found some, he served a couple of pills to Zane's mouth. "There, better. I guess?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:28 pm
Nowe looked at Kiri, his face showing he was trying his best to resist. but his body refused to do what he wanted. So instead he drew his second sword, and began swinging them at Kiri, attempting to silence her.

Hikari merely watching from the side lines, "Do you think you can reason with him? It would ceartinly make things alot easier. But..can you do it?"  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:30 pm
(Hey, Xis, you do know we're not actually on Kita's back, right?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:32 pm
(nope xDwhere are we so I can edit)  

Xistund

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:05 pm
(Same place we've been. Kita's just swooping around trying to get in a hit while Hinata's attacking. We're still on the ground.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:07 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri slid around his swords, deflecting them lightly with her fans. She still refused to open them and move to an offensive attack. "I don't want to hurt Nowe! He's my best friend!" She yelled at Hikari without turning to look at the woman.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:14 pm
(there xD i edited)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:14 pm
Hinata dodged the attacks again, going to run into the tree's for cover. She layed low, ready for a chance to strike. she figured, that bird was to large to go into such a dense area.

Nowe's body kept moving, trying to attack Kiri and also Kohane, whenever the oppurtunity presented it'self. "Kiri you can't just let me kill her." he said, still trying to struggle. "And she means boyfriend by the way...boyfriend." he added.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:16 pm
Moving behind Nowe as he attacked Kiri, Kohane watched for an opening in her friends defense. Unlike Kiri tho she didn't want to hurt nowe simply immobilizing him was something she could do. "Kiri you don't have to do anything but stop his movements" Kohane called to her friend as blue chakra flowed on her hands to use the chakra scalpel. She could cut a few tendon's to stop his movements that would be relatively easy to heal afterward when he had regained himself. Or a rattling of his brain could knock him unconscious she wasn't sure which was the safer route.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:17 pm
Kita shrank to his natural size and followed Hinata into the trees. Tayu manipulated the chakra flames surrounding the bird so the forest would not be harmed, but hopefully the doll would. She followed them with a handful of shuriken and kunai ready to throw whenever she got a clear shot.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

"I won't let you kill her." Kiri said firmly. She didn't want to hurt Nowe either, but Kohane was right. They had to at least immobilize him or something. Still keeping her fans shut, she shifted her attacks slightly, aiming to try and land the heavy metal butt of the fans against his head. Hopefully she could hit him just hard enough to knock him out, without causing severe damage.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:37 pm
Black flames rose up around Nowe, seperating him from Kiri and Kohane. The cursemark began to change, as if it was mutating his body. It looked..quite painfull for him. but it wasnt' complete, not yet. When Nowe spoke, it was Seito's voice that came out. "You cant' stop me.." the black flames shot out, ready to devour Kiri and Kohane.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:40 pm
Moving infront of Kiri Kohane struck the ground flipping a large slab on it's side. "Kiri see if you can get close" She said moving her shoulder to hint towards giving the girl a boost into the air. The stone for now was doing it's job to block the flames and if she sent Kiri airborne she could pull Nowe's attention to herself.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games