Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:14 pm
"It depends. But they're really annoying to get rid of. I remember nearly exhausting myself in helping fight the thing. With one giant mammoth of a creature and just a bunch of twenty-year old students or so, who do you expect to die quicker? There were horrible casualties, over half of the student body being eaten." Mala said, speaking all in a casual tone - as if it were nothing. "Take in mind that I can easilly kick your father's a** if I wanted to and even I was beaten to a near bloody pulp."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:22 pm
"Yeah, but wasn't that when you still sucked at magic?" Kai said bluntly. Oh how their parents loved to reminisce.

"Oho really now?" Van said, rather amused by this boast. "First I'm hearing about this."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:28 pm
"I admit, it wasn't something I've been very proud of." Mala said, going along quite fluently with the bluff. She then looked down at Kai, smiling from ear to ear, and ruffled his hair once she got close enough. "I still had excellent barrier magic that could've gotten me out of there unharmed if I so wished at the time. Without that, I would've been eaten for sure. You would've also never been born and neither would your sister. After all, you two only came about five hundred years later or so!"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:40 pm
"Uncle Riley's right, you two really are slow." Kai said rolling his eyes.

"I wouldn't be complaining if I were you. You instead got to be born in time for someone to invent the bicycle that you love so much." Van said with a smirk.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:51 pm
"Taking my fertility into consideration, you're both lucky you two were born at all. Even with your father's help, chances were that I'd remain childless for the remainder of my days." Mala pointed out, now going on to offer a side-hug to Van. "Then again, you really are amazing~" she said to Van with a broad grin. Knowing her, she most likely meant more than one thing with that statement.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:54 pm
"Took you long enough to notice~" Van said with a grin before giving his wife a kiss.

"Ewwww, gross!" And of course, also just like every other kid his age, Kai stuck his tongue out at the nasty sappiness of watching his parents kiss.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:20 pm
Mala couldn't help but find Kai's reaction to her and Van kissing hilarious - but also heartwarming. Her precious baby hasn't grown up on her just yet! Also, Mala was determined to not ever let her precious baby be taken from her like what happened with Riley.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:27 pm
While his parents were off in lovey-dovey land, Kai knelt down and peered into the crater he'd mind with an excited and curious smile plastered on his face. "I wonder if there's a really a sand-worm under here...?" he wondered before starting to climb down into it, thinking he might've even unearthed something cool in the process.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:32 pm
Having overheard and seen the whole dispute, Larai timidly came out of hiding from behind a tree while Van and Mala were busy with their kissing. "I..uhm...brother? Should you really be going down there?" she asked timidly, a fearful look in her eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:35 pm
"Don't be such a scardy-cat Larai! It's basically nothing but of burnt ground, what's the worst that could happen?" Kai said, ignoring his sister's worries as he climbed down.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:37 pm
"You could misstep and break a bone, trying to use your powers to save yourself and end up hurting yourself because of it." Larai said, sitting at the edge as she watched her brother climb down. She looked frightened and worried, if only because of her mother's little white lie.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:41 pm
"See? I'm fine!" Kai said hopping down into the center once he'd shortened the fall distance. "Made it all the way in and I'm fine! Mom was probably even lying about the worm anyway, it's all dirt and no sand!" he said kicking at the ground in disappointment.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:52 pm
"Fine, but don't try to come crying to me when you can't get back up here!" Larai said, giving up on her brother's case as she turned to walk off. However, a slip of the foot lead her to stumble backwards - invoking a loud shriek from the girl in fright.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:58 pm
"Larai!!" Kai dashed forward and made a heroic leap to save his sister--only to become a landing pad for her instead of plucking her out of the air as planned.

"Larai!!" Their daughter's shriek got Van's attention as he too knelt at the crater's edge to look in. "Kai, what did you do now?!"

"How is this my fault?!" Kai protested from underneath his sister.

((I just realized their names rhyme. Was that intentional? XD ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:07 pm
{Yes, that was very intentional. That, plus, I couldn't find anything better that would fit and I'm not sure I should use Mai or Lorelai instead.}

Larai, at this point, was crying from the sheer terror and embarassment she felt. You know how a puppy looks when begging for your last pizza slice? Her crybaby look was almost the equivalent to that.

Mala always felt like she was being stabbed in the heart upon seeing her children like Larai was now. "Hold on, I'm coming!" she called out, not hesitating to try and climb down the large crater herself.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games