Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:08 pm

"It kind of depends on the thing that triggered it..." Kansei mumbled as she looked at the ground. "I should probably tell krystina that sky's shifting into corvin... But she's sleeping right now..." she sighed and bit her lip some.

With a tiny sigh, skylar started to pull out his braids, deciding he'd cutt them off when his hair was dry. The song changed once again, now playing bother by stone sour; making sky turn it up a bit more so he could sing along.

Rissa's cheeks blazed more and she nodded at his words. "y-yeah can see why..." she mumbled; chewing on her lip now.

{i think you're good! I can't draw guys worth crap. Unless they're bishonen... >x>;;}
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:33 pm

Hades glanced at the door before starting to braid his hair over his shoulder as he thought quietly to himself. "Zis is going to suck horribly cause I can't think of anything that might've triggered it other than Shayde. Would he do this if he got upset about something?" he murmured finally.

Shayde finally stepped into the bathroom, clicking off the music and leaning against the sink as he waited for Sky to react to him doing that. He was simply ignoring the fact that he had a couple of tear streaks going down his face from starting to hate himself for acting so cruelly. Three simple words... Just three... Plus an explanation.

"Told you it'd be much more awkward... I'm just going to leave the room now because of how weird the aura's gotten and the fact that I actually cracked under pressure," Ephraim murmured softly as he pushed himself to his feet, dusted his legs off and started towards the door as he lightly started chewing on his lip.
{( You really think so? I draw guys better than girls. xD )}

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:09 pm

"that's the most likely reason..." Kansei nodded and chewed on her lip some.

Sky gave a small sigh as he looked at Shayde, his hair almost entirely black now. "hi..." his murmured, his eyes empty of almost all emotion; only pain and sadness were left. luckily, they'd yet to start even hinting towards the color yellow; his iris still the pale robins egg blue they always were.

Rissa gave a small frown and quickly grabbed his hand. "don't...please?" she sighed, keeping a tight grip on his hand. "i...i don't wanna be alone..." she whispered, looking down to hide the small tears that were forming in her eyes.
Dantes_river
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:55 pm

Dantes_river
User Image

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:52 pm

"So how do we fix Shayde most probably rejecting his feelings... Again?" Hades asked biting his lip lightly.

Shayde gave a slight wave. "I'm sorry, Sky... I'm just a little confused on things... I'm not used to being liked by someone let alone liking someone so... I'm sorry if my sudden negative reaction hurt your feelings," he murmured softly before lightly kissing Sky on the cheek and turning a soft red.

"Okay... I won't leave," Ephraim smiled lightly as he felt her tightly grip his hand. He sat back down beside her and gave her hand a gentle squeeze.
kats_demonic_resistance
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:32 pm

"no idea..." Kansei shrugged, pulling a hand through her hair.

Sky's face went a light pink as Shayde kissed his cheek, returning it with a small kiss to the lips. "th-thanks..." he muttered softly, and then stepped out, having finished by then. he quickly grabbed a towel, blushing a bit more as he covered up his lower half. "c-can..we talk more...after i get dressed?" he asked, biting his lip.

"thanks..." rissa smiled at him, her cheeks a soft pink.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:58 pm

"Great," Hades mumbled before glancing back at Lianna and starting to mess with his hair.

Shayde nodded slightly. "Yea. I'm just gonna go sit back down on the bed. My leg's starting to bug me again," he murmured with a genuine gentle smile before stepping backwards to the bedroom. "We can talk more when you're dressed." He turned and headed back to the bed where he lay down on it.

"Not like I have anywhere else to go right now so it's no biggie," Ephraim responded casually.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Lianna was sleeping in the space between the two, twitching lightly in her sleep in response to her dream.

Kansei let out a tiny sigh. "maybe he'll stop it without realizing what he's doing?"

"thanks..." he murmured softly, waiting for him to leave before he let the towel drop and picked up his clothes, slipping the new navy jacket on with a small smile. he finally glanced into the mirror and sighed, lightly touching the tattoo that ran across his eye. its growing again.. he thought to himself with a small frown. of course, he didn't even acknowledge the dark coloration of his hair as he redid his braids. when he finally stepped out of the bathroom, he gave Shayde a tiny smile and sat on the edge of the bed next to him.

"still...thanks..." Rissa muttered as she gave him a tiny hug.

{all of 'em together}

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:04 am

{(-claps- Bravo!)}
"Let us hope so. What'll happen if he changes anyways?" Hades responded with a silent sneeze into his shoulder. "I think I'm catching a cold or someone's talking about me behind my back..."

"Hey," Shayde smiled lightly. "I really am sorry, Sky... I'm just really confused on all of these emotions. I've only really been mad, cautious, completely serious or laughing at the others for hurting themselves doing something. Being liked and liking someone is honestly foreign to me..." He lightly put his hand on top of Sky's while lightly biting his lip.

"Sure thing," Ephraim smiled lightly before gently returning the hug. "Still no panic attack? What the nine Hells is wrong with me?!" he hissed inwardly to himself.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:19 pm

{thankies~! ^-^}
"if he changes into Corvin?urm....its kinda like the Hulk... he loses control... and causes damage... it's the reason he doesn't like to fight anymore." Kansei mumbled as she lightly pulled her fingers through Lianna's hair. here.." she hummed and handed him a tissue, having learned to carry them since her friends seemed to always need them.

Sky gave a small sigh and looked at him, hesitating slightly before he hugged him tightly. "th-thanks..." he murmured softly, his cheeks a light pink again. "if.....if you get nervous or anything, just ask me; okay?" he smiled softly and looked him in the eyes.

Rissa blushed slightly and sat back, pulling her knees up to her chest as she started to trace her fingers over the tattoo on her calve. she glanced up at him and bit her lip, trying to think of something to ask him. "um... so what do you think's gonna happen when the council of indecisiveness figures out you got the tattoos?"

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:49 pm

{(No problemo. I like seeing other people's art.)}
"That sounds pretty bad," Hades murmured before taking the tissue. "Thank you, Kansei... I hope he doesn't go all Corvin on us, but if he does... I can release Lulu from the bathroom so we can both pin him." He flashed a relatively innocent and playful smile although his eyes had gone a bright red. He popped another gobstopper in his mouth before dropping onto his side and closing his eyes. I can't last much longer... Damnit... Why now of all times are you failing to help me? he thought sourly before biting into his forearm.

"Kay," Shayde murmured softly as he hugged Sky as gently yet as firmly as he could without hurting his wings. "I'll ask instead of brewing over it in the Shadow Roads." He lightly put his lips to Sky's while lightly running his fingers through Sky's hair. "I think I've actually fallen for you and no matter how much I deny it, it'll still hurt here-" He lightly put a hand over his heart. "If you're sad or upset about something. Especially something I might've played a part in."

"They'll probably get pissed at me, but I don't give a flying ********. I'm tired of constantly having to wear a mask just to keep from killing my friends," Ephraim answered with a light smile. "I want to be able to show that I have feelings other than sarcasm. I've worn a mask ever since my psycho stage after all of those pictures with Trevor and his family and I'm tired of it."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:31 pm

"you're welcome." Kansei hummed, only nodding in agreement to his words about Corvin. when he bit himself she gave a small frown and shook her head. "you shouldn't have to do that... " she frowned and shook her head.

Skylar blushed and kissed him back, holding him close. "thanks..." he mumbled, his hair starting to turn back to blonde. "maybe we need to start talking to eachother more?" he tipped his head to the side a bit. "'cause it seems we both have a habit of keeping things to ourselves..."

"well i'm glad you don't have the mask on any more.." Rissa smiled at him. "it's nice to see all of your face." she hummed softly, still tracing over the tattoo.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:35 pm

"It's not a choice," Hades muttered lightly licking around where his teeth had punctured the skin. "If you have any better ideas to keep me from attacking one of you guys and trying to bleed you dry, please don't hesitate to offer it."

"I agree," Shayde smiled lightly as he remained against Sky's chest. "I'm still really sorry that I'm like a giant... And that I'm such a mean guy..."

"I'm going to take that as a compliment. I'm glad to have the mask gone although it makes me feel naked without it on now, but oh well," Ephraim chuckled lightly before poking her tattoo. "Does the tattoo or tattoos you have got a story behind it?"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:29 pm

"you could always have some of mine..." Kansei offered, shrugging lightly. "i've been bit before so i wouldn't really be bothered by it." she smirked and glanced over at the sleeping Kana.

"i told you i don't mind that you're tall." Skylar smiled at him, keeping his arms around him tightly. he gave a tiny sigh and lightly picked up one of his braids, twisting it in his fingers as he watched the color fade back to normal. "to be honest, you being mean is something i can understand.... you aren't used to things... so you either ignore them, poke fun at them...or run away..." he mumbled half distractedly.

Rissa gave a small smirk. "it was a compliment." she chuckled softly, glancing at her tattoo when he mentioned it. "my tattoo.... it's kind of a mark for who i am.... my name... means laughter... and so does this symbol.... i promised myself the day i got it; that i'd never forget who i am. like my mother and sister did..." she sighed and held her knees close, not wanting to even think of her dad.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:51 pm

"Would Kana consent to me biting you?" Hades asked with a slightly raised eyebrow. "Not to mention that I'll probably turn into Lulu at the taste of someone else's blood. The pain of me biting my arm is what's keeping me from the more intimate side right now."

"It just always seemed easier and less painful that way," Shayde murmured softly as he lightly began messing with Sky's other braid. "What's on your mind, Sky? You seem a bit distracted by something."

"I wasn't sure if there'd been sarcasm in that compliment which is why I said what I did. You're harder to read than most people so I was guessing," Ephraim murmured lightly before smiling up at Rissa. "It's a good thing not to forget who you are. Learned that from practice mission number one hundred-sixty-four aka my first mission after having a seal placed inside my mask. I had a knife cut through my mask and I wound up killing about nine people and injuring four others before someone managed to fix the seal and get it on me. At least that's what I've been told... Can't really remember that all too well..."
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games