Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:39 am

User Image
Aaron Royce Lee

Aaron shook his head and sighed. "They're danger magnets... I would know." He scowled at the two abandoned vehicles. "Someone took them... Both of them... Just wish I knew who so I could tear them apart... Can't be Kaino... this isn't his style..."
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:48 am

Kandace Bellafado

User Image

After she had clamed Pitt down to a somewhat more rational level, Kandace took to the skies, searching out from above for the kidnapper, hoping to spot him and track him. Her soft white wings borne her almost silently as she hovered over the sight of the abduction then moved onto the old industrial district.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:55 am

User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Now impatient to begin trying to break his new collection of slaves, Shadow was once again out looking for candidates. He grinned cruelly when he saw a very pretty Angelic girl flying below him, remembering suddenly his daughter's very attractive girlfriend. 'Ah, yes... I need to pay Lizzy a little visit... And soon...'

Bringing himself back to the present, Shadow sharply folded his wings and dove toward the girl, grabbing her tightly around the waist and pressing a hand lightly on the neck nerve cluster. "Hello, pretty one..."
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:01 am

Kandace Bellafado

User Image

Kandace gasped and fought weakly against the Dragon, cursing herself for letting her guard down. "Let me go! Let me go you jerk!" She said and froze when she felt the hand on her neck. Kandace knew that without Pitt, she couldn't hope to fight him, and she was physically too weak to do much while he had her pinned like this. "Who are you? What do you want with me?" She asked in a soft voice, not allowing it to sound remotely threatening. Kandace knew that he could render her unconscious or kill her with ease. She needed to play it smart.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:07 am

User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow chuckled, enjoying the feeling of her fear and uncertainty. "Who am I? King Shadow Knight Ryuu. As for what I want with you... You will find out very soon, my sweet little Angelic..." With that, Shadow knocked her out and headed back to his fortress again, smirking as he went. 'Soon... Very soon it will be finished...'
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:16 am

Alik Hazlos

User Image

Alik walked down the street with Zaria, trying to get her to tell her why she was acting so strange around their Don. "Zari, do the telling. Did Ainra do something of the naughty?" She asked, and when she saw a blush, she knew. "Ahhh! You are wishing to do the frisky with her! Zari! Do the asking! You are skulling that she will hate you? You should know better!" She said, then saw Zaria reach into her pocket, the same bashfull look on her face as she watched ehr nudge out a small knife, Alik pulling out a set of kunai of her own. They both felt as though someone was watching them, but acting as if they didn't. "Ask! Ask!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:20 am

Zaria Vizkonti

User Image

She shook her head and said, "I am not of the place. However..." She said and threw the bladed weapon at the man dropping onto them from the skies. "You are not of the goody to be attacking us!" She noted that Alik's knife also went at him, trying to nail him with the weapons and subdue the attacker as she called up her boss. "Ainra! Do the orgasming! Sixth and fourteenth- AARRKKK!!!" she choked as the man grabed her throat and threw her phone into the wall, breaking it.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:25 am

User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow chuckled as he landed in front of the two young women, flames flickering around his fingers. "Hello, ladies..." he said with a smirk before lunging at the one with the cell phone, gripping her neck and breaking her phone before knocking her unconscious. He had caught the knives the other girl had thrown at him and now held both to the sleeping girl's throat, smirking at the crystal-eyed one. "Now... Wouldn't it be a pity if my hand slipped and your friend suffered for it? Come along, dear, don't be difficult... I won't hurt her if you come quietly..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:29 am

Don Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

Arina jumped out of the car as it parked, rushing over with her gun in hand. She stood behind the man and yelled, "Let Zaria go! Now! I will kill you if you harm her or Alik. They are both under my Family protection! Leave them or you will leave in a body bag!" She yelled in her Russian laced voice, her brown eyes hard and cold, the gun trained on his spine.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:37 am

User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow blinked in temporary surprise when a third female showed up, but recovered quickly. He laughed coldly and hit the back of Alik's neck with the side of his hand, catching her as she fell. He threw the knives at the third girl, pinning her by her jacket into the car. Shadow kept Zaria and Alik in one of his arms, leaving the other free as he approached the girl that must have been Ainra. "Oh? And how are you planning to protect them, dear?" he asked, tugging the gun from her pinned hand and tossing it across the road, waiting with a mildly interested expression for her reply.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:43 am

Don Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

Ra hardened her gaze and clenched ehr fists, her eyes flickering to the two girls in his grip and then a sort of strong willed submission entered her eyes. "I am Ra Dirinoff, Don of the Dirinoff Family. I will do all that you ask if they remain unharmed. I give you my word." She said, her gaze lowering to show submission, though her body showed that she was not happy or going to make it easy.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:52 am

User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow smirked and leaned close enough to bite the girl's lower lip, sensing the tension and silent resistance in her as he did. "Excellent... I will enjoy getting to know you, Ra..." He knocked her out before wrenching the knives from the car and draping her over his free arm. He took off and flew back quickly, eager once more to complete his collection.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:01 pm

Josie Larinhal

User Image

Josie had a bad feeling when Oscuro spilt the coffee in her cup, being the firm believer in omens that she was. As she walked back from the bakery with his favorite cake, she stopped to gaze into the window of a store, looking at the beautiful oil set displayed and fighting with getting it for him.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:02 pm

User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow was flying over the city when he caught sight of a very pretty red-haired girl window-shopping. He landed behind her and sized her up in the reflection of the window and smirked. 'She's quite lovely... She'll do nicely.' He raised a hand and hit the same nerve cluster he'd used on the other girls, catching her as she fell. He let the cake she was carrying fall to the cement, and tossed her purse next to it before taking off again.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:12 pm

User Image
Oscuro Lee

Oscuro was impatient for Josie's return from the moment she set foot out of the house. He always got fidgety when she left him. But he made himself sit down at the kitchen table and watch the clock. Usually when she went out, it took an hour at most, and she'd call or text him fifteen minutes into leaving. When forty minutes had passed with no response, alarm bells went off in Oscuro's head and he ran out the door, leaping into the air and scanning the streets below frantically for the girl he loved.

He caught sight of something that looked familiar on the sidewalk, and felt his stomach twist in a sickening way when he realized it was Josie's purse, the contents scattered about as if the bag had been tossed. A cake box was nearby, upside down on the sidewalk. Oscuro landed in front of the shop and saw the beautiful, expensive paints in the window. All of a sudden, he understood perfectly what happened, and felt like a knife had been twisted into his heart.

Josie had not only planned to surprise him with his favorite cake, she had been looking at these beautiful paints to get for him. And someone had taken her. Kidnapped her, by the looks of it. Overcome with grief, fear, and rage about the situation, Oscuro roared and took off again into the sky, heading directly for Lizzy's house. He had a terrible hunch that the one who had taken Josie was the same one who had made off with Erin and her wife, and he planned to hunt the cretin down as soon as possible.
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games