Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:08 pm
"W-we just pulled a prank." Valkyrie said. "A-and he just happened to be there."
"Y-yeah. A prank. Just a smoke bomb. Honest." Vincent continued.
"Someone like him wouldn't want to deal with us." Valkyrie said with a nervous fake laugh. Unlike their usual demeanor, it was obvious they were lying.
"It's all just a misunderstanding, you see. You can let us go home now." Vincent finished.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:27 pm
Dustin raised an eyebrow. "Really? Somehow I don't think this is true. Don't worry. We're not going to hurt you. Instead, we're going to use you to hurt the Diethelmian Empire" he said. He then looked at them closer. "You really do look like..." but then cut himself off before he said too much.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:35 pm
"Don't you dare!" Valkyrie yelled at the empire comment. They backed away slightly as he came closer.
"Like who?" Vincent demanded.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:09 pm
"It's nothing...and I'm afraid we are. We're going to run a little test to see how important you two are to the Diethelmian government. We want your "big brother" Damien to squirm" Dustin said. Was it the time to let them know? He wasn't sure.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:22 pm
((Oh... this is getting good.))

"What kind of test?" Vincent asked.
"If you honestly think they're going to bother saving the two of us, you're mistaken. Hell, our own mother would just tell you to go ahead and put us out of our misery. Someone like him isn't going to care." Valkyrie replied.
"Money's bloody, and this isn't too far of a stretch from our normal day. Just a bit less kicking and a little more discomfort." he said, nodding towards the ropes. "You can't get anything out of us. We're worthless to you." Valkyrie finished.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:25 pm
"I see. Even though I've heard you've been working on war machines?" Dustin asked. He then sat down on the floor so that he was level with the twins. "You know, my brother likes tinkering with machines. Why would he not rescue you, especially if they will help him in the war?" Dustin added, revealing who he was.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:40 pm
"So what if your brot-" Vincent stopped in mid sentence when suddenly both of their eyes widened.
"Wait, what?!" They yelled simultaneously.
"But-"
"But-"
"B-but he doesn't have a brother... I don't think." Valkyrie stuttered.
"Well, the younger brother, but he's not him!" Vincent sneered. "Don't lie to us! We're not that stupid!"
"But brother... he does kind of look similar." Valkyrie muttered.
"It still doesn't matter. It won't change how he sees us, and he won't rescue us. There's not point. Even if we did, he's got plenty of people to build his machines."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:48 pm

"Alright. Sounds good. You handle the investors in Diethelm. After all, most of them are Helmshirish anyway and the rest are married to Diethelmians" Zil said before thinking about it and adding, "But wait, when I asked for a report, one of my men said they build war machines, right? And that they have some kind of spider model being kept on base. Won't it be easier to tell the investors about this instead? After all, we're dead meat if those we go against those war machines. They'll understand, won't they? Speaking of which, I should probably go for a visit to them some time"

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:00 am
"There is a bit of a problem with that though, Zil. To be honest, I don't quite believe that. They're kids. Building war machines takes a college level knowledge, inspiration, and hands on skill. And even if it is true and they do somehow have that ability, how will I get the investors to agree with me. Other then that toy model, we don't have proof, and I doubt they will build anything for us." Shadow replied, then let out a sigh. "Just trust me. I'll do what I can."

"I suppose that's also true." Jian replied.

((I don't know what to post with Jian. *sighs* Gone to bed. Goodnight! ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:18 am

"Hm, alright. But first things first, I suppose I'll improve the condition. Someone told me they tied the kids up" Zil said, looking quite ticked. "I'll have them put in a decent room with all the basic stuff. And room service" He placed a hand on Shadow's shoulder and let go, expecting her to leave right away. Then again, she might want to say something to Saiyu first.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:04 am
"Bye Zil. See ya, Saiyu." she said, before leaving the base. She then headed off to go tie some loose ends before having to meet her client.

((You going to post with Monica? I can't think of anything else for Jian. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:22 pm
"I see. It's true, although I hate to admit it I am Damien's older brother. I'm sure I've been stricken from all records ever since I left the country and began fighting against my own kin. I know how he is. He's always seen people as tools for him to use. So if he thinks you two are still useful to him he may try and get you back" Dustin said, trying to be sympathetic. "If I loosen up those ropes, will you stay put? They seem awfully uncomfortable" he added.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:29 pm
The twins were silent for a moment, looking each other, then at Dustin. They still weren't convinced that he was telling the truth.
"Sure. We'll stay put." Vincent started.
"It's not like we have anywhere else to go." Valkyrie replied. Still, the were too much like Damien. They didn't mind telling Dustin what he wanted if they got what they wanted out of it. They had no intention of staying there if they could help it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:27 pm
Dustin chuckled while looking at them. "You're lying. You can't get past me. I've spent years with Damien and I managed to figure out when he was making something up, even if he hid it well. You two do the exact same thing" he said. Now he was definitely convinced they were Damien's offspring.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:36 pm
"Booo!" Vincent started.
"So mean!" Valkyrie nodded in agreement.
"Adults are such meanies!" Vincent started.
"Mean! Mean! Mean! Mean!" Valkyrie continued.
"We said we'd be nice." Vincent continued.
"Why do you have to keep us tied up like this!" Valkyrie said, pretending to fake cry.
"It's ok, Valkyrie. We'll be fine." Vincent said, pretending to comfort her. Both were trying to make him feel guilty, which was surprisingly easy for most adults, but probably not as easy for Dustin to fall for.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games