Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:39 pm
"I don't recall mussing up your hair." Amaya said as she stretched out and laid on the bed. "Oh poor you and your hair. You know, you could cut it, but then you might appear less grunge for your band." She teased.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:47 pm
"Even better, seeing as how we're not grunge." Adrian said setting the mug of cocoa back down before laying down beside her, flinching slightly before rolling onto his side. His back was still bothering him. "One of these days, I may very well take you up on that offer to trim down my stumps. I swear these things just got bigger and more sensitive the two days you were gone." he said feeling around his back a bit.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:50 pm
"Maybe they're secretly growing back." Amaya said with a shrug. She rolled over to face Adrian and keep pressure off the claw marks in her back, cracking her neck as she looked at him. "So what is your band if you're not grunge?" She asked, yawning slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:56 pm
"On the one hand, that'd be awesome seeing as how I'm more used to fighting that way. On the other hand, oh god I'll have to go through that miserable experience all over again." Adrian said putting a hand to his face in dread. "And we're just....I dunno, your typical rock group. I guess like Sum 41 or Blink182." he said with a shrug, never having given much thought to what they were. They just played and had a good time.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:30 am
"Hmmm, I don't really remember those bands." Amaya said with a light sigh, it just seeming to dawn on her how much she probably didn't remember or didn't even know about. "Well I'll be here this time...at least when I can be..." She said with a small smile before kissing his lips softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:39 am
"I know. Can't really ask for anything else, can I?" Adrian said with a small smile once their lips parted. "And at least on the plus side my horns don't have to grow back in and I'm not getting treated like a sideshow freak by everyone else."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:45 am
"Well I don't think anyone can rightly treat anyone else like a sideshow freak down here. Even if they did, I think you've intimidated everyone enough to not make you mad." She said as she yawned a little. "It's getting late, I'm going to turn in while I can." Amaya murmured as she slowly got up and then headed to the door, stopping in the doorway to look back at Adrian. "You should sleep too. And I mean sleep, not write more songs." She scolded softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:49 am
"I know, I know. Contrary to what you may think, I do in fact, sleep." Adrian said sitting back up to watch Amaya leave. "The only time I don't is when I need to get an idea down before it goes away. Inspiration is a fickle mistress who can strike in the dead of night." he said in a slightly overdramatic fashion.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:02 am
A small smirk rose to Amaya's lips as she rolled her eyes at Adrian's dramatic argument. "Just try to get some sleep." She said before leaving the room. She headed off to her own room and laid down, trying to get some sleep before the withdrawal symptoms started, and she knew they would be another monster to fight when they came.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:05 am
"G'night!" Adrian said as Amaya walked off before getting ready for bed and crawling under his covers. If his wings really were growing back, it was time to avoid sleeping on his back again.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:23 am
The next week was a living hell for Amaya. Her skin was crawling, anything she tried to eat was immediately thrown back up, and hiding everything that was happening to her from Calista made it even more work for Amaya. However, by the end of the week Amaya had mostly worked through the withdrawal. She was still exhausted, having not slept in days, so she laid on the couch while Calista took a nap, Amaya staring at the TV blankly, seeming to have either zoned out, or fallen asleep with her eyes open somehow.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:31 am
Seeing Amaya go through all this wasn't any easier on Adrian. All he could do was stand by and watch, giving her hugs and comfort when she needed it, bringing her anything she might want or need, and watching Calista when she was especially out of it. At this point he was certain his wings were indeed somehow growing back as the mounds on his back were the size of softballs at this point and the real pain had started to kick in, but he resisted the urge to take any painkillers and make Amaya's gauntlet that much harder. Amaya came first right now. "Here. It should do you some good and your stomach should be able to keep it down." Adrian said softly, holding a cup of tea out to her, hoping she was just really zone out right now.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:41 am
"Thanks..." Amaya breathed as she slowly took the cup from Adrian, her hands shaking. When she got the cup to her lips, Amaya took a small sip, closing her eyes for a moment to take in the warmth. After she managed to keep a few more sips down, Amaya looked back up at Adrian and smiled weakly. "Thanks Adrian..." She murmured.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:45 am
"You seem to have gotten through the worst of it by now. The rest should be smooth, if not miserable, sailing." Adrian said lifting her legs and setting them back down on his lap after he sat down next to her. "Just one more push or two, and you'll be done."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:51 am
"I'll never really been done..." She sighed before taking another sip of tea. It would always be a struggle for her, but she was still trying. Once she started to feel better, she'd be able to start up with her plan to get out of the cavern, though it was still going to be very hard and dangerous.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games