Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:51 am
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Sixth Year Sixteen Years OldSingleSeeker

Lions v. Eagles Match

Despite her efforts, Fianna was still slightly behind Gavin, and it was likely now he would get a chance to grab for the Snitch before she could. 'Just give me a chance,' she thought. 'That's all I'm asking for...'

OOC:
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to Spot and catch the Snitch
Special Skills: Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action: Pursuing the Snitch (3/3) (12.52 pm)
Effect Value: 20
Results: Spotted!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Username

Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:12 am
GAVIN SELWYN __________
Fifth Year, Prefect _________
Ravenclaw Seeker____._____
════════════════════════ _____

User Image

The snitch soared fast and hard, jerking several inches to the side whenever it felt threatened by one of the seekers. Gavin kept close, tried to time the sporadic jerks and snatched a greedy hand out hoping for the best.

╔═══════════════════════╗
Seeker
HP: ═ ═ 66%
(8-1= +7 spotting/catching)
┉┉┉┉
Rolled:
┉┉┉┉
3 of 3 to chase
1 of 2 to catch
┉┉┉┉
00 - 10

╚═══════════════════════╝

[OOC: on mobile. ]

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:20 am
GAVIN SELWYN __________
Fifth Year, Prefect _________
Ravenclaw Seeker____._____
════════════════════════ _____

User Image

The eagle snatched his prey tight in his hand, the little wings jerked between his fingers as he held the gold ball above his head for all to see, and a grin as wide as the horizon when he screamed, "I got it! I got the snitch!"

╔═══════════════════════╗
Seeker
HP: ═ ═ 66%
(8-1= +7 spotting/catching)
┉┉┉┉
Rolled: 20+7=27 caught!
┉┉┉┉
3 of 3 to chase
1 of 2 to catch
┉┉┉┉
150 - 10

╚═══════════════════════╝

[OOC: on mobile. ]

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:10 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Seventh Year Slytherin Prefect
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Chaser

User Image User Image
                                              Location : Quidditch Pitch - Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin

This was it, his last game of the year. Raymond wasn't sure what he was going to do the moment the year came to an end. He didn't want to think of it now. Taking a breath, the seventh year knew he was going to miss it. From Quidditch to live at Hogwarts it would all be a distant memory. At the same time he couldn't wait to get out of there and live his life, where ever it would take him.

For his last game he was up against Hufflepuff which didn't worry him. Slytherin was already in the running for the cup. If they just won this last game they would win the cup and it would be a good send off. Course Hufflepuff could steal that from there. If he could keep them from scoring it would certainly help their chances. Hopefully Aimee could out match Melody in the seeking department.

With: Hufflepuff & Slytherin members

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC:
                                              Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                              Modifiers: +8 Shooting, +8 AC, +8 Stealing
                                              Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                              Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin
                                              00 - 00

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                              Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                              I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                              Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:15 pm
User Image
Fourth Year
Chaser - - -

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin

It was the last game of the year and Candace was ready to go. With a few shots to the goal and a catch of the snitch they could really win the cup. That thrilled her course she wasn't about to get her hopes up. Slytherin stood just as much of a chance as they did at winning. Taking a breath as she made it to the pitch, Candace couldn't wait to start the final game. This would decide who'd win the whole season. Pretty exciting in her world.

With : Hufflepuff & Slytherin players

Attire : Quidditch Uniform

OOC :
                                                  Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Stealing, +7 Shooting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
                                                  I know exactly what to do with you!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:51 pm
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Oliver Davis
                                                Slytherin - Fifth Year - Fifteen Years Old - Prefect - Vice Captain - Chaser - Pureblood
                                                ╚═════════════════════════════════╝

Oliver felt a little anxious about this game. Either Slytherin would win and take home the Quidditch Cup, or Hufflepuff would steal it from right under their noses. Plus, the outcome from this game would follow the team to tryouts next year, which Ollie would be in charge of since he'd take Leon's place at the captain. Besides, Quidditch wasn't the only thing he'd been worrying about. He also had to write upcoming OWLs, which would impact what classes he could take next year and what he'd be able and wouldn't be able to do with his life upon graduating.

Armour Class: 17
                                                Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +7) (shooting quaffle +7)
                                                Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm & Deft Dodger
                                                Total Roll:
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Score: > than keeper
                                                Steal: > than AC
                                                Block: > than roll

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I don't quite understand a manicure
                                                But you're the only friend I'd take a shower for ♫

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

There’s 7 billion 46 million people on the planet
                                                      And most of us have the audacity to think we matter
                                                      The reason there’s smog in Los Angeles is ‘cause if we could see the stars
                                                      If we could see the context of the universe in which we exist
                                                      And we could see how small each one of us is
                                                      Against the vastness of what we don’t know
                                                      No one would ever audition for a McDonalds commercial again

Aimee arrived on the pitch, ready for the game. She hoped she could win.

Position: Seeker
                                                      Modifiers: +8 catch/spot
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      -/3
                                                      -/2
                                                      0-0

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I’m smiling in Los Angeles like I’ve got fishhooks in the corners of my mouth
And I’m celebrating on weekends
Because there are 7 billion 47 million people on the planet
And I have the audacity to think I matter
I know it’s a lie but I prefer it to the alternative
We’re every age at once and tucked inside ourselves like Russian nesting dolls
And that’s the
glue between me and you
We live in a house made of each other

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

You can fake that smile
                                                              For a
                                                              hollow while
                                                              But the
                                                              kids all learn
                                                              Once those
                                                              bridges burn

Flick arrived on the pitch with a glare set on her lips. As always she was a grumpy and annoyed, but she was ready for the game. She could not wait.

Position: Chaser
                                                              Modifiers: +7 steal/throw
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                              Above AC steal/throw
                                                              -/3
                                                              0-0

And don't be surprised
                                                              If they don't
                                                              buy your lies
                                                              Some of us can see
                                                              through
                                                              Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                              xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                              xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                              xxxxxxxxx
                                                              Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:05 pm
User Image

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody arrived on the pitch. She was ready to win this game. Aimee was an amazing seeker, but Melody had faith she would win.

Position: Seeker
                                                          Modifiers: +7 catch/spot
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          -/3
                                                          -/2
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:26 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIFTHxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxPREFECTxxxxxxBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

This was it, the last game of the season. While Slytherin hadn't done as well as last year, they still had a chance to win the cup; it all hinged upon the outcome of this game. Waving to her teammates and the other players, she went to say hi to Oliver and Raymond before stretching in preparation.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

S L Y T H E R I NxxB E A T E R
                                                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                      natural flyermean swingdeft dodger
                                                      AC: 19Modifiers: +7
                                                      xx
                                                      Defending: ---Target: ---
                                                      Final Roll: --

00 vs. 00

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxQuidditch pitchxxxxxw i t hxxteammates, other players
                                                          f e e l i n gxxeagerxxxxxw e a r i n gxxQuidditch clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

username

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:41 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch - Hufflepuff v Slytherin
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxPuff and Slyth teams
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

α ρєяfσямαи¢є ∂єѕєяνιиg σf ѕтαи∂ιиg σναтισиѕxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ ωнσ ωσυℓ∂ нανє тнσυgнт ιт'∂ вє тнє тωσ σf υѕ؟ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕσ ∂σи'т ωαкє мє ιf ι'м ∂яєαмιиg xxxxxx
                                                          '¢αυѕє ι'м ιи тнє мσσ∂ ¢σмє σи αи∂ gινє ιт υρxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiki was running late, she knew, but as always she didn't feel particularly worried about it. She probably should, since her boyfriend was the captain and all, but she didn't quite have it in her. No one would ever mistake her for a decent player, after all. If she missed a game, big deal. But, she wasn't going to miss one, because her boyfriend was the captain and she wouldn't do that to him. She might even actually try this game, since the outcome would decide the cup. If Melody caught the snitch and they scored two goals, they'd beat Gryffindor by ten points. On the other hand, if Slytherin won, they won the cup without question. Kiki didn't really figure she'd be scoring any goals, but she could at least try to help her teammates do it.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxуσυ'νє gσт мє fєєℓιиg нєℓℓα gσσ∂ ѕσ ℓєт'ѕ נυѕт кєєρ σи ∂αи¢ιиg
                                                          xxxxxxуσυ нσℓ∂ мє ℓιкє уσυ ѕнσυℓ∂ ѕσ ι'м gσииα кєєρ σи ∂αи¢ιиg
                                                          xxxxxxxxxуσυ'νє gσт мє fєєℓιиg нєℓℓα gσσ∂ ѕσ ℓєт'ѕ נυѕт кєєρ σи ∂αи¢ιиg
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxуσυ нσℓ∂ мє ℓιкє уσυ ѕнσυℓ∂ ѕσ ι'м gσииα кєєρ σи ∂αи¢ιиg

AC: 15
                                                          Modifiers: (+7 to Stealing and Scoring)
                                                          Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
                                                          Lives:

Currently
                                                          ACTION
                                                          Final Roll: xx
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:56 pm
And sometimes when you're on, you're really ******** on
And your friends they sing along and they love you
But the lows are so extreme that the good seems ******** cheap
And it teases you for weeks in it's absence
But you'll fight and you'll make it through
You'll fake it if you have to
User Image
User Image

αɢє 17 | βιρσℓαя | sℓчтнєяιи sєvєитн чєαя ρяєғєcт

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty excitedly ran down to the pitch more anxious about this being her last game-ever-than it being the game that determined the cup. Of course she wanted Slytherin to win and continue its streak (which she was apart of hey-oh) but it was still so surreal that she was actually graduating in a few short months.Cor, it seemed like just yesterday she was meeting all her friends and getting sorted. Ugh! No sentimentality right now Blake! You got a game to win! She shook her head to clear her thoughts and began her usual stretches wanting to get her head in the game early.ஐﻬ

Modifiers: +8 to Catch
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]
Final Roll: -

Quote:

And you'll show up for work with a smile
You'll be better you'll be smarter
And more grown up and a better daughter
Or son and a real good friend
You'll be awake and you'll be alert
You'll be positive though it hurts

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:06 pm
User Image
                                                                Hope that you spend your days,
                                                                But they all add up
                                                                And when that sun goes down,
                                                                Hope you raise your cup
                                                                Oh, I wish that I could witness
                                                                All your joy and all your pain
                                                                But until my moment comes, I'll say...

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Hufflepuff and Slytherin teams
                                                                What am I doing? About to play
                                                                What am I thinking? So a few goals and catching the snitch to win. No pressure there...
                                                                What am I wearing? Fifth Year Uniform

Kazu got to the pitch and started stretching. He could do this. Just one last game, and then that'd be it for the season. Hopefully they wouldn't need him next year though. His hip was killing him after every game this year, and he didn't want to do anything to aggravate it.

OOC:

AC: 16
                                                                Modifiers: +6 for stealing, +6 for goals
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

I did it all
                                                                I owned every second
                                                                That this world could give
                                                                I saw so many places,
                                                                The things that I did
                                                                With every broken bone,
                                                                I swear I lived

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:10 pm
User Image
                                                  Although I would like our world to change
                                                  It helps me to appreciate
                                                  Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

$ḯϰтн ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ ℙґ℮ḟℯ¢т |ᛊ| Ḱεερεґ & ☾αρтαḯη

════════════════════════

Balder was on the pitch, looking over everyone and thinking that this wasn't going to be a fun game. He was going to try and stop all the goals Slytherin tried to make, and he had to contend with Leon attempting to take his head off maybe. Nevertheless, Balder wasn't going to let that stop him and readied himself for a good long game as a result.

Modifiers: +10 to Blocking the quaffle
                                                  Special Skills: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                  Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: We can win the cup this year, I feel it.
                                                  OOC:

-♡-

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                                  If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                                  The only difference is
                                                  To let love replace all our hate

username

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:15 pm
User Image
                                                Heavy decibels are playing on my guitar
                                                We got vibrations comin' up from the floor
                                                We're just listenin' to the rock
                                                That's givin' too much noise
                                                Are you deaf you wanna hear some more

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

₴єcоиd Џёaя || Hцfflёpцff || Bёaтёґ

════════════════════════

Chance was on the pitch already, getting himself hyped up to possibly not be bludgeoned silly by the Slytherin beaters. It was a long shot, but he could hope, right? After all, he was the youngest beater on the pitch right now, and it could happen.

AC: 15
                                                Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +3
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                Lives: [o] [o] [o] x

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: I guess my nickname's tiny right now...
                                                OOC:

-◬-

I took a look inside your bedroom door
                                                You looked so good lyin' on your bed
                                                Well I asked you if you wanted any rhythm and love
                                                You said you wanna rock 'n' roll instead

username

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games