Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:07 pm
[~yeah, probably should c:]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:13 pm
((Ok.))

Lance yawned as he walked around the castle. He had gotten in just last night, and woke up after Hector had been found. He began to trek around the castle lazily, hearing that Hector was leaving soon. He still wasn't ready to see her, so he avoided contact for now.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:49 pm
Liam kept pacing around, he felt completely lost but that didn't matter, he wasn't truly going anywhere. Then he spotted the man, he could recognize him almost anywhere "lance!" He yelled out, he ran up to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:54 pm
"Liam?" Lance asked, turning to him. "What are you doing here?" He said, scowling at him. "What did 'she' do for you to keep you silent?" He snapped.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:02 pm
Liam looked at the man "she asked me." He said almost insultingly "I'm glad you brought her up...we need to talk"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:09 pm
"Like I can trust that." Lance replied. "Fine. Let us talk. Follow me." he said, leading him towards an empty room and closing and locking the door behind them. "This room is sound proof. No one should hear us." He said, then folded his arms.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:22 pm
"like I care..." Liam said, rolling his eyes at the mans usual retort. He followed lance into the room, once the door closed he began "fine then, so tell me, why have you been avoiding Hector?" He asked, straight forward.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:37 pm
"First off, you lied to me, and she lied to me. What do you expect me to do? Walk up to her normally?! I've known Hector for years! I trusted him... her! Not to mention I put a woman on the battlefield! It's not like I can keep father sending her places instead of a war field. She's one of the greatest aces, but how am I supposed to let her just walk out there and kill people. She's a woman. The men are supposed to protect people like her, not send her off to die. And am I supposed to go 'Oh father, don't send Hector. She's a girl.' No no. Loyal servant and hero or not, the law is the law, and she broke so many by this point that I can't even begin to count! There's no way she can avoid execution if I say anything, but how am I expected to keep quiet while she's..." He said, clenching his fists with frustration before kicking a table and yelling with frustration. "Hector's my best friend! The whole country loves her. I love her. But... I have obligations even if I act like I don't."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:02 am
Liam could understand the mans frustration, and confusion "listen Lance...there's no way to change reality, Hector's a woman, but she's a soldier, and she doesn't want to be treated any differently..." He sighed "I know you want to be honorable and protect her from the battlefield...but that's not what she wants...if you truly love her, then leave her be..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:19 am
"You say it as if that's so simple." He snapped. "What people want isn't always what is best for them. I don't want to talk about this anymore. Every time I think about it, it makes me upset. Hector's always been so noble and pure, just like a knight out of a fairy tale. I used to hate it so much, how perfect he was, but then I was drawn to her sincerity. She always worked so hard at the academy, and said nothing as if it all came naturally. She's nothing like those noble girls that feign innocence, and yet now that I know she's a girl, I can't help but see my friend Hector as a harlot. How many know about this, and how many have she slept with? Even if I asked, is it even honest? I can't even imagine Hector lying to me! It's so... unlike him. If that's everything, then leave me." Lance replied, still obviously not taking it well.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:57 am
((Gone to bed. Goodnight))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:52 am
Lim frowned, obviously getting upset over how significantly Lances view of Hector had changed, he walked to the door, getting sick of the man complaining "I suggest you at least talk to her...I'm sure that would be best for both of you..." He exited the door, slamming the door behind him. He had to find Hector before she realized he was gone.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:19 pm
Lance glared at the door, furious. 'Why is he so angry? It's none of his damn business!' Lance thought, wanting to kick the door down, but stopped himself. He walked around the room restless, recalling that he sent Liam to check on Hector when she was bathing. He suddenly flushed at the thought of her soft pale skin and swore under his breath. After letting out his frustrations, he happened to see a glimpse of himself in the mirror, seeing just how much he was not acting like himself. "I... I'm jealous? I want her... all too myself... What the hell is wrong with me? Falling this low... I'm a prince. I've been with countless beautiful women. Why am I getting so wrapped up about... about..." He stopped recalling the ball and her alluring beauty. "Damn it... damn it all!"

Hector was alone in her room, floating upside down in thought. Her mind was going through so much, but for some reason, that eased her. She knew Liam was gone, but she didn't bother to try and locate him. She knew he would locate her eventually.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:16 pm
Liam had given up trying to find Hector, it's not that he couldn't find her, but he just didn't want to. He found himself in the courtyard, the vie had changed since this morning, but it's beauty hadn't.
He didn't know why, but he had the strong urge to run, run from the area, away from all these people...

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:43 pm
After the last inspection, John realized that Liam was missing. He swore under his breath and went back to the palace to see if he could find him. 'I swear that prince is more trouble then he's worth.' John thought as he started checking through rooms. Through one of the windows, he saw Liam in the courtyard, and he went out meet with him. "What are you doing?" John asked calmly as he walked over to Liam. "We're leaving soon."

((Is Eviz coming along? :3 ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games