Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

eat lollies and be happy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:54 am
Mkay, I'm Sarah and I'm 14, I live in Nelson, New Zealand and go to an all girls school. I love being random, hanging out with friends, going on Gaia and Fanfiction.net, I also love turtles, cooking, writing (fanfics mostly), reading (again, fanfics mostly) and a whole bunch of other stuff. I'm really bubbly and pretty easy to get along with, I'm a pretty bad speller so just go along with it. I love meeting new people (with the same interests or not). That's all I can think of for the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:31 am
Wow, we're slacking. We managed to miss greeting you guys for an entire page!

Gotta do a tap-dancing number for you guys to make up for it. *tap dances horribly*

Well, hello everybody!  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

-=IHieiI=-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:49 am
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself?...you ask, well i can simply anwser that, i dont feel like it...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:32 am
Hello, of course as most people will say.

I am new here! *Dur why else would I be posting this if I wasn't?*

I usually don't post my actual name unless the person asks for it.
I'm 19 at this time and all. I'm From The Bay Area,California.
I'm usually a nice quiet person IRL but Online I act a wee bit differently ( As in I can at times when I feel like it is needed, to be annoying. But at points I can also be extremely serious as well.)

I am also a RuneScape Player! *So if there is any fellow Runescapers you can find me under the s/n: KaidenSanche* 3nodding

I Love to watch movies ( Horror,Action,Fantasy,Historical,Sci-fi,Documentary) and read books ( Non-Fiction, Some Fantasy, Horror if can be found, Biographies if any are interesting.)

Oh and also as for why I chose my s/n? Basicly since I have a myspace and all, alot of the "friends" on there are mostly bands, so basicly I'm like. wow hey look I'm an "Unoffical Music Promoter". so basicly my Myspace is like on big billboard.  

Unoffical Music Promoter

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:46 am
Hello -=ISasukeI=- and Unoffical Music Promoter! Welcome and thank you for joining! 3nodding Hope you like it!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:20 pm
[♥]

Phoenix or Pho
Eighteen
Chinese

Been on gaia for four years.
Anything else -- go to profile.
=]

[♥]

[ Rocker-ness ]

Nettiekenshin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:24 pm
Hi ya!

I'm Nettie! I randomly got a pm about this place, so here i am. I'm a rp junkie, anime fan, jrock lover half Japanese girl! I have lots of cats (three of which are currently staring at me) and I don't really know what else to say. sweatdrop

Anyways, I love making new friends, which is why I'm here.

Oh yeah! I'm 18, and just out of high school! Well, by now you're probably thinking something like "when the heck does this girl shut up?" or "thats nice, I didn't really ask for your live's story," so I will go ahead and stop talking now. whee

Bye! (ish a little hyper for some reason)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:19 pm
Hi!
I'm sugarcoma
and I've been on Gaia since 2004 =D  

SugarComa

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:22 pm
Nice to have you three. Please enjoy yourselves!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:24 pm
Atashi wa totemo hen na hito...

But that is only touching the tip of the iceberg that has been humbly dubbed Furry-chan by friends, admirers and worshippers. Obviously I am an anime fan, furry fan, and speak a little 1337. My favorite animal is the Striped Hyena, my favorite anime is Louie the Rune Soldier, My favorite Manga is Samurai Deeper Kyo, My favorite Movies are the Japanese version of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, and The Princess Bride. For music, its The Black Mages and Kajiura Yuki lately because they blend orchestra and heavy metal into a very nicely ordered cacophony that produces a pleasing melody. heart I'm going to be going to my second Anime Expo this year, and I will be cosplaying as both Demon Eyes Kyo (red-haired version) and a random FFVII Jenova Clone/Remnant. I'm 18 years old, and I think that's about all thats of any importance.

KiyaraSabel

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:27 pm
furry1337otaku

I have no idea what you just said, but I'm inspired! Anyways, welcome to Why Not!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:52 pm
Askeptykal
furry1337otaku

I have no idea what you just said, but I'm inspired! Anyways, welcome to Why Not!
It's a very simple sentence in Japanese it means "I am a very strange person" I studied Japanese for three years and that is about the extent of my knowledge in the language sweatdrop  

KiyaraSabel

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:53 pm
furry1337otaku
Askeptykal
furry1337otaku

It's a very simple sentence in Japanese it means "I am a very strange person" I studied Japanese for three years and that is about the extent of my knowledge in the language sweatdrop

Ah. Well, you should feel right at home. There's a little quirkiness in everybody here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:02 pm
Hi everysbody! My name is Saphire but everyone can call me Saffy and I've been on Gaia for about 10 months now. I'm a HUGE anime/manga fan and I'm 17. xp
Potato Cheesecake.  

Rain And Roses

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:04 pm
Greetings, Saphire!  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games