Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:43 pm
Lufu finished the dance and bowed to his partner with a grin then bounced over to the table for a drink. He paused suddenly as he was about to geta cup of punch, then turned to look at the shadows on the far wall, his cloak twirling gently with his movement. Whatever expression he had was hidden behind his bird mask/helmet, but his gaze swept the entire room once, lingering for a moment in one darker patch, before he turned back to the table and got his punch, turning to watch the other dancers as if nothing had happened.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:51 pm
Tiger looks over to the man in the shadows. wonder what he wants... meh, just a party probably someone Zack knows... none of my buisness Ty thinks as she looks back at the dancing.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:52 pm
Zack spotted a certain stranger in the shadows. He began to grin and noticed Ty but didnt say a word. He jumped off the wall and walked over to her bowing his head. "May i have a dance ma'am?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:22 pm
(She was talking to Ty...lol)  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:50 pm
(Hey everyone I am making shout boxes and the first 5 that comes to my shop get 1 for free. I will post when my shop is open.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:09 pm
Tiger looks around then slightly curtsied. "It would be a honor my good sir." with one swift glance at the stranger she walked out with Zack.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Twilight Walker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:22 pm
He smiles after watching a few people look his way as he thinks "well might as well come out now". He walks back out of the shadows and walks around the ballroom for a bit looking at the paintings and the other things in the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:33 pm
Zack took Ty's hand and twirled her around a little then placed his hand on her waist dancing with her. He heard the music slow down a little, so did his steps. He was actually enjoying himself, though he was still a bit pink from what happened with his first partner.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:41 pm
Ty goes with the flow of the dance, letting Zack lead her movements. Tiger giggles a little after the spin and smiles largely. Tiger was completely enjoying herself. wow , this is so much fun, why didnt i try this earlier? she thinks for a second, but forgets about it and lets herself have fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:23 am
Once Kiom'e was sure that Zephyr could take a slow dance, she urged him to go ask a girl that was just a couple feet away. She saw Zack, and that strange pick pocketer from before dancing, she smiled softly, and decided to take a stroll around the room. Then she felt a different aura she hasn't felt before, she looked up, and there was a strange man on the other side of the room, she never met before. In an instant she melded with the shadows and appeared behind the strange man, "Um, hi there, haveing fun?" she said after walking up to his side.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:13 am
Zack lightly grined and noticed Tiger was enjoying herself. He twirled her once more being gentle not to make the same mistake he did with Kiom'e. He pulled her back and slowly danced with her, leading every step of the way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:44 pm
"Fun, i wish i was" said the man as he continues on looking at the pictures.  

Twilight Walker

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:03 pm
Zephyr did as Kiom'e said and asked the girl she accepted and he danced with her.

(Ok guys I created a new product called text masters. Come to my shop in the gaia mini shops forum and buy one it's only 500 gold. Oh and tell me if you can see the Text Master I posted at the top of it.)  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games