Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:48 pm
Tiger's leg gets caught in the geyser and her feathers rapidly heat up and burn her. She lets out a horrid scream and drops and slithers out of the way of the falling water. Extream temperatures don't work with all form! S***. Callypso! This hurts so bad! She stands up and with tears streaming down her face continues on her way, slipping into a different style. Now with every movement of her hands the water follows up and boils everything within reach. "That wasn't nice, bully." She is barely able to say through the focus and pain.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:50 pm
(Nakhti's leapords)

The snow leapords were dominateing heavily now as they pushed the last of the calvary into the hurricane wall as it began to lose strength. With the horses and riders gone all that remained roaming around were the zombies. The five leapords seperated each prepareing ice spells to freeze and destroy strageling zombies.

(Nakhti's wovles)

The wolves sat on thier perimeter and refused to move for anything and only growled at a villager to keep them within the circle of protection they provided.

(Nakhti and the Necromancer.)

Nakhti hefted the firey blade and rested it upon his shoulder waiting for the Necromancer to flinch. They had this stare down so many times when they fought one would think they did this on purpose. When Katan approached the two combatants exploded back into action. Scyth and flame blade crossed arching sparks everywhere from the sheer force of impact. Nakhti responded to Katan right after dodgeing what should have been a decapitateing blow.

"Feel free to kill his a**! He deserves no mercy!"

The Necromancer smiled forming a dark ball in his hand as he spoke gently.

"Why Chaos. Are you still angry about the souls and bodies of those pathetic children? I told you not to be sad..... they were delicious."

Nakhti roared and with his free hand he threw out a large blast of ice magic at the necromancer's heart. The necromancer responded by flicking the smaller ball of darkness into the spell. The ball froze in mid air turning the ice from pure white to a sickening black. When the ball shattered upon the ground the black ice began to burn small holes into the earth.

(The Infernomancer.)

When the infernomancer saw Mia's he laughed long and hard as he waved a hand. Magma shot from the location where the ground was burning as a fine liquid from the infernomancer's fire. The blast of magma knocked the dirt projectile out of the air.

"So the little girl likes to play with dolls eh?"

The infernomancer burned several chunks out of Mia's pillar and it began to collapse cracking and breaking in several diffrent places. The second hand of the infernomancer raised and the treese in the golems hands began to incenerate the trees. As soon as the trees were turned to ash the Infernomancer turned up the heat and began to burn the golem it's self which began to glow an unhealthy red.

(Aquamancer.)

The aquamancer giggled at the word 'bully'.

"Why child I prefer to be called b***h bully just makes me sound too nice."

The aquamance flipped her raven hair over her shoulder as the boiling waters exploded exploded twoards her. Smirking she cooled the waters down and opened an angled gyser in the ground to shoot water at high speeds into Tiger's eyes. As soon as this gyser was opened the Aquamancer charged drawing a long cerrated knife swinging for Tigers throught as soon as she got in range.

(Geomancer.)

The geomancer smiled at the rock golem. Since it is of the earthly element i should be able to manipulate it..... I wonder. This time the geomancer guestured at the rock golem this time attacking it from the inside to the outside. The geomancer forced the rock within the golem to expand at a rapid rate stressing the golem's body completely. With a final roar the geomancer seperated his arms as he detonated the earth golem from the inside to cause a massive explosion.

"Amuseing toys little girl but not enough to play with me."

(Electromancer.)

The electromancer cursed to himself. I spent too much energy strikeing the damn village! He still had one advantage on his side. He knew she was still launching clones he had seen enough copies from ninjas he killed in the past. To not recognize it would be stupidity on his part. He also knew that no matter what she did he could sense her real location through her body's own electrical current. Problem was she just effectively limmited him down to two options one would lead to victory in three moves. The other would have him and her dead on the second move. Just like chess. The lightning coming from the sky ceased. Electricity arched from all of the illusions and from the electromancer himself. This time though the electromancers moved closer together. The arc of electricity coming off of the bodies was now wide spread. Damned metal is throwing off my energy. Raiseing his hands two bolts of electricity was thrown out one exploded into the neck of the clone the other slammed into the ground where Fukumi hid.

"Move one."

(OH SNAP! Will Fukumi finish off the electromancer? DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN)  

NakhtiChaos

zepherion

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:47 am
Mia screamed as her pillar fell. She landed on the ground and only avoided the debris of her pillar because she was at the top of it. Mia rubbed her arm.

"Ow...that really hurt." Mia looked up at the golem. The trees incinerated and the golem was starting to be burned. The golem looked at his hands and then frowned at the infernomancer. He flung his arms towards the infernomancer and his huge boulders, which were his hands, flew at the infernomancer, still burning.

Mia got up and raised more boulders from the ground and replaced the golems hands. The golem began to walk towards the infernomancer. Mia thought of what she could do to attack the infernomancer without him burning them. If I summon animals, he'll burn them alive. If I summon tree ents, he'll incinerate them. Also, if I use any of my earth attacks he'll just do what he did when he sunk into the ground. In order to beat this guy I'd need water or something that doesn't burn....wait! I wonder if Ty has anything in here that'll help me.

Mia rummaged through Ty's pack. Mia found a small bottle of water. She took it out. Now, how can I use this against his attacks.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:16 pm
Ty spots the geyser and lifts off and lands out of the way by a few feet. "You may be a bully, but I am somewhat ladylike and refuse to say such words." She stands still to find the voice. Where did she go? She thinks quickly.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:33 am
((I'm waiting to post since Fukumi Aitai and Katan are now being woven securely into or on thier own fights. From this point on for the rest of the fight I must hold my posts untill all three of you post. ^_^ That way things are less confuseing.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:06 am
(Oh, okay no problem.)  

zepherion

Dartmoor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:06 pm
(Yeah, sorry about the delay. Hear about the shooting at NIU in IL on Valentines? I'm not a student there, but I live close to DeKalb. Had to check up on my friends since I didn't know what they had this semester.)

When she saw the one hand drop down towards her, Fukumi made one more clone, which moved elsewhere to avoid being struck. The kunoichi herself was forced to leap out of the ground, lest take a deadly blow. In the air, she threw six kunai, one for each electromancer, and five of them with an almost invisible cord attached. Landing, her right leg almost gave out completely, numbed by what portion of his attack she did take. Her agility was compromised.

This is getting too close for comfort. But now I'll feel him out. Moving the fingers of her left hand, she was testing for resistance. If one was snapped, she would know exactly which one was the real mage. Though if none of them were loose, then the only other electromancer was real. Thankfully the shadows of the forest were on her side with concealing the cords.

=====

Aitai was brought back by Katan's command. It was a shame her golem didn't get to do much more, as the geomancer made quick work of the same element combo. The harpy landed the two of them on the wall, where the girl was working up another quick summons.

Placing both hands on the wall, a portal on one face opened up. Yellow orbs of light peirced through the darkness of it, and floated out into the world. Will-o-the-wisps, the soft gentle lights of the night. They were dim in their illuminence, nothing more than a candle flicker.

Aitai giggled as she sent a drove of them towards the geomancer. "Feed! Feed! He be a feast for thee!" Approaching, the lack of a physical body would render most attacks as futile. Obstructions were navigated around, and any that found their way to the mage would begin to glow brightly as it would feast upon his magical energy. If Aitai couldn't strip his powers one way, she would have them another.

=====

Katan took up position behind the necromancer. Having never worked with Nakhti, he wasn't ready to be side-by-side. It would have been foolish, and the temptation to just stab him may become overwhealming. "No mercy? Must've pissed you off good." Opening with a flourish to the death mage's back, he was being cautious to block any attacks and see how he'd handle the two of them now.

Once he became confident in the clashing of blades, dodging of magics, Katan would insert jabs with the un-bladed arm. Though whenever the punch drew close to the necromancer, he'd have the blade shoot forth, utilizing the element of suprise.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:14 pm
(Nakhti's leapords)

Continueing to destroy the final zombies the leapords grouped looking where to attack next.

(Nakhti's wolves.)

Senseing that most of the danger from stry attacks had passes the wolves relaxed but still refused to let a village out of thier circle of protection.

(Nakhti and the necromancer.)

Banji laughed at the attacks that came from behind. They hit but they did not hit Banji as a matter of fact the punches were stopped firlmy a foot behind him. Each impact was followed by an unearthly female screams. Slowly something materialized between katan and Banji. It was a soul bound and cursed in many ways the most visible being black chains holding the soul to the Banji. The soul was of a young woman in rugged clothes obviously a pesant. Each spot where Katan's blade impacted were ripped and bleeding on the souls body. Makeing a tsking noise Banji spoke back to Katan mildly while parrying Nakhti's vicious forward assult.

"Now now now. Fight fairly or there will be no end to the suffering your putting that poor soul through..... you might even destroy it."

Nakhti redoubled his efforts then leaping into the air Nakhti took a powerful downswing at Banji's head. Instead of makeing contact Nakhti formed a paper thin layer of ice infront of him then rose out of the frozen ground beneath Banji's feet instead of swinning at the Necromancer he swung back as hard as he could into the scyth snapping it in half. Continueing the swing all the way around intent on cutting Banji in half. Instead Banji simply leapt out of the way Nakhti's blade leaving a firey trail between him and Katan. Landing several feet away Banji faced Nakhti and Katan whom were now side by side. Nakhti spoke on a low growl.

"Release the soul NOW."

Banji chuckled darkly.

"I'm afraid I can't she's my next meal."

(The Infernomancer)

The infernomance smilde a wide phychotic grin as the boulder hand came down instead of moving he turned up the heat on both of the arms on the golem until the fell down in globs as mostly liquified rock before these globs could hit the ground he threw them at Mia.

(The Aquamancer.)

Seeing Tiger go into the air the Aquamancer jumped into the gyser and used the water to propell her up at Tiger with her knife aimed at Tigers heart.

"DIE!"

(The Geomancer.)

Seeing such tiny creatures traveling to him slowly in a clump made him smile. First he tested to see if the were incorpral (can pass through stuff) by shooting a pebble at one. Seeing them all woble from the disturbance of air the geomancer smiled he raised high walls on all four sides of the whisps. Then at the same time a large block of land was pulled then dropped as a lid onto the box so not one could escape. Then he smiled as he pulled earth through earth slamming the whisps into the ground with the lid burying these annoying pests before they even became a problem. For good measure even the fore walls fell where the whisps were buried to force them deeper into the ground.

"Foolish child. Come at me with intent to kill or not at all!"

Saying that he detonated the wall Aitai and her harpy were on sending shrapnle of sharp rocks everywhere.

(The Electromancer)

He looked at the six kunai that plunged at him in grim anticipation. Greart I'm screwed! Just then one of his electrical charges made contact with one of the kunai with a cord wich was wet due to the rain. Or perhapse not! The illusions and the real electromancer vanished in a bright flash as the kunai were a mere inch away. In the next second the cords all burned away as electricity shot through them. Just before the electricity hit Fukumi's fingers the lone electromancer burst out of the electricaly charged cords his fist fully charged with electricity swinging at Fukumi's skull.

"THIS ENDS HERE!"

((Marcus your post is a blatant god mode dude...... give these people a chance to fight...... dont just go *squish* your dead...... its no fun that way.))  

NakhtiChaos

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:29 pm
Marcus stared in disbelief at the destruction around him. Ruby Village was being destroyed again. "Never again," he whispered, "never AGAIN!" As he shouted the word, he turned and saw the infernomancer. He drew up the shadows around the enemy mage and Mia, and the wrapped themselves around his target. They tightened, like a serpent crushing its prey, the lack of air getting through snuffed out the fire that had replaced the infernomancer's arms.

(There you go, I deleted the old post and reposted without the definate kill part.)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:35 pm
((O_o how did you get here man we are like five mountains away from Ruby village. A phycotic flashback i can understand but how did you cross the mountains? Untill that is fixed your post makes little sense. For example if you made it to the village (and we are not in ruby) like everyone else did the first fight you would see is Nakhti, Katan, and the Necromancer. Zepheron how do I play this one off because technically he is flipping out in the wrong location and attacking someone miles away unless somehow he made it to the village through the fadeing cyclone wall. In otherwords dose his attack count and do i have to counter it or do i wait for an improved post?))  

NakhtiChaos

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:55 am
(This is toughie. Okay, well, I think we can let his post count.He just needs to explain how he got here in his next one. I have a plan. So just continue with the battle. His appearance actually might help me. Yay! ^_^)

Mia quickly put up and earth wall as the melted boulders flew at her. The wall couldn't hold all of it back so some of the lava skimmed her shoulder. "Aah! Shoot!" Mia couldn't concentrate and let down her, fortunately, the lava went down with the wall. Mia grabbed her shoulder and quickly took her hand off. The lava melted through her shoulder guard and her shoulder was badly burned just from the lava skimming her.

Mia gasped when she saw shadows around her. They surrounded the infernomancer and snuffed out his fire arms. Mia lightened up and looked around. She saw Marcus standing from afar. "Hey! How did you get here?If I remember, you didn't come along with Nakhti and Ty. So how'd you get across the mountains?" Mia opened the bottle as she yelled to Marcus. She tilted the bottle over her burn and dropped a few drops of water onto it. She winced but at least it wouldn't feel so bad in the long run.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:29 am
The electric force carried along the wetness of the strings was like a really bad static shock, travelling up the arm to about the shoulder. Fukumi winced, while instinctively going for Kamaitachi with her right hand. The electromancer had vanished out of sight again, making the situation all reactive. Time felt like it was passing much slower than it really was. Effing teleporters....

"THIS ENDS HERE!"

Turning her head to see the charged fist swinging for her head, pupils narrowed in on her target. The clone that was sent off with the explosive note burst forth from the ground, bringing up chunks of earth with her. She took the blow in the stead of her master, while placing the very note on the mage's chest.

Fukumi saw the opportunity of the battle, drawing out the razor sharp blade. With the clone directly in between the combatants, Fukumi skewered her. Kamaitachi deftly went through, and into the electromancer's chest as well. "You lose."

The note activated, creating a large engulfing fireball that extended 15 feet in every direction. Fukumi sailed backwards through the air, singed. Her clone took the brunt of the blast, but the sheer concussive force was equally massive. Slamming into a tree, her head slumped briefly. The first sign of life was the sheathing of the sword. Using the tree in aid of standing, she began to make her way towards the electromancer.

Not getting to close, not knowing his own condition or ability to retaliate, there was a good ten feet between them. "Pray that there might be an afterlife waiting for you. Fighting against Katan or SIN always leads to death." She spat at the ground, getting traces of blood in the spit. "At least you fought me. I don't relish making every foe squeal like a pig." Pulling out one more kunai, she threw it at his neck.

=====

Aitai screamed when the wall detonated under her and the shrapnel cut both her clothes and her skin. The harpy was also dispelled when it suffered too much damage. Hitting the ground like a rag doll, the girl cringed with the pain. "Why hold back anymore, he doesn't want to play."

"But I like flowers, big fields, and sparkly things."

"And does he care? Look your bleeding..."

"It hurts... it hurts... make it stop..."

The shaking body became calm. Aitai cackled like a torturer enjoying the delivery of a painful death. "An intent to kill, you said? Then that's what you shall recieve." Bleeding from the open wounds, she got up as though she was perfectly fine. Glaring at the geomancer, her eyes were pitch black. Wiping away a streak that was rolling over her cheek, she placed that hand on the ground.

"Thank you for this opportunity, ignorant one." Opening wide, a huge portal formed directly beneath the girl with her in the center. Something began to rise out of it, lifting her into the air. A mantle of skulls made up Aitai's perch, supported by two pillars of bones, literally thousands of human skeletons made up a door frame. The gate was the visage of a horned devil with blood flowing across the entire surface. In the mouth of the devil was a padlock connected to four chains that ran back to the pillars, with the sole intent of keeping it shut.

From nearly two-hundred feet in the air, standing atop of the summon, the girl called down. "Try to survive a while. I'd like to open the Gate of Hell all the way." Steam ruptured along the seam that split the door down the middle.

=====

Katan grinned at the apparition before him. It may have been a female peasent, but now it was just getting in the way. "You think I give a f*cking sh*t about her?" Drawing back his blade, he rammed it straight through her head. Wind wrapped around the blade, seeping inside the lifeless body before forcing an explosion of whatever kind of matter a soul was made up of. "Your dead wrong."

Lunging for the necromancer, both blades were extended from the gauntlets. Air was tightening up around the hands of the evil mage, aiming to hold them in place for just the moment. Katan's attack was to remove them from his body.  

Dartmoor

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:26 am
(Hot damn the geomancer may be screwed the electromancer is screwed the infernomancer is just getting warmed up and the necromancer is having a walk in the park. I'm just waiting for tiger so i can get the aquamancer's info then i shall post. is she dose not post by the 19th before 8pm i'll post anyways to keep the battle flowing i'll just make the aquamancer make the attack on tiger more elaborate.)  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games