Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:22 am
Jacob sighed a little, and let his hand gently drift off Rosemary's face. That had hurt a bit. He almost looked to Veni for a moment, but realized he needed to do this on his own. He was the one that hurted her. He thought for a moment. What would he say? Apologizing almost seemed like a good start, but would that be too contrived? Too common place? It certainly didn't seem enough.

Jacob: "It's... It's not enough, but I'm sorry Rosemary. I'm sorry that I've hurt you, again.

I need you, I love you...

"I love you, but it seems I keep hurting you. I keep bringing you harm."

His eyes watered a little as he turned away. He thought of the Niearcim, when they went for GL's benefit to remove his curse, when he called her that rather distasteful name, and most recently...

"I didn't mean to not accept... I mean... never mind. I have no words."

I WANT to accept you fully, it was a mistake to not trust that part of you, I was such a fool... Casting the most complicated spells is easier than this.

"I have no idea how to make it up to you, but I want to. If you'll let me."

- - - - -

To say GL was surprised would be an understatement. The unexpected kiss shocked him out of his self-brooding state, and he suddenly found himself heaving a deep, heavy sigh as he kissed Black back. As they kissed, his body began to transform back to what it was, all except for the fact that he still had a mouth. That went away as soon as they pulled away so Black could breathe.

He then pulled Black in for a tight embrace, kissing her lips and forehead.

GL: "I... I was just so ashamed of myself for thinking Rosemary would.... I mean... and then with everything that's been going on, I just sort of lost it. I probably haven't been easy to be around with either, have I? I wish I could just cheer up faster for you."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:50 pm
Rosemary sighed. He did more wonderful things than stupid like when he had told her she could have his blood or the blood on him. She had felt like maybe there is a person who considers themself human that could truly accept them for what they are. But the way that he had looked at her and the fact that he hadn't even tried to touch her even after she had told him that it was still her...she got upset and angry too easily she knew, but why wasn't he trying to touch her still...was he afraid she'd hit him?

"Jacob, why do you continue to blame yourself for my very temporary imprisonment in a large test tube with various needles and the events that happened afterwards? I never blamed you for that. Veni said he was more mad at me and Thas than at you. I hadn't gone for you. I went for Galantros and would have wanted to go for him even if you hadn't asked. Or do you blame yourself for it because secretly deep down, you're a little glad it happened because that's one of the major events that brought us together?"

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:31 pm
"Just a little. I guess that's what it's like for you when you have to try to miss my teeth. Don't you think I wondered the same thing when I first met her? She didn't used to be so nice! For the first month I was with her or so, she used to barely try to control the feeling of dread she gives off and then I remember not enjoying the way she looked at me. She wasn't really cruel, she did try to be kind but it wasn't a type that I needed. Suddenly she started to try to adjust her kindness and be almost loving, but it was obvious she wasn't very good at it towards anyone but Veni. It's like she started to care about what I thought of her and wanted to be liked..."

She decided that I shouldn't grow up in a vampire layer and had told... someone that she wanted to study medicine to discover new ways to torment people and that's basically how she was able to leave with me. Maybe she's getting tired of repressing certain urges and wishes to not do it as much, but have her friends still like her? Besides I think Jacob upset her more than you did...didn't you notice the way he looked at her?"

"And..." She nuzzled his face because she wanted more kisses from him. He hadn't really been in the mood for that lately and she was almost afraid to try anything other than the comforting kind, but maybe now it would help him feel better too. Of course he might prove to not be much of a sex demon and actually not realize she wanted him to keep kissing her. "Rosemary obviously likes you a lot. I don't really care if you let her kiss you on the neck and cheek and feed off you because honestly I think it is one of her ways of showing affection to people dear to her, but she does get a little possessive about it."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:27 am
Sensing that she actually wanted to be touched, Jacob placed a hand on her shoulder. He'd been thrown off by her turning away from him initially, and thought that she didn't want his contact at all for a while. He actually would've welcomed a slap or blow more than her first reaction, though he couldn't blame her for it.

Jacob froze though when she suggested that he had been glad that those horrid events happened, because it brought them together. Was he really? Even just the littlest bit? With surprise, he found he was. He still wasn't about to thank Jiluzix for anything though, especially for that.

Jacob: "...Yes... Yes I think that is true..."

-----------

Galantros: "Oh... okay. It wouldn't hurt to let Rosemary feed off me more often I guess..."

His wings wrapped around Black, his senses starting to flare. Soon, he was kissing her again and again, finding it a wonderful distraction to his former sorrow and depression. It was a much needed break and relief, and he lavished attention on his girlfriend that he hadn't shown in days.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:43 pm
GL's wings were unusual in the way that it can boast that it could drape around her like a blanket or cape in almost any position she was in around him while almost all the other wings of the winged people she knows couldn't. They didn't only act as a warm cover that could give them a little privacy, but also as supports to help hold her in place so she didn't have to stress balancing herself and was free to do almost whatever she wanted. Seeing as his feet and part of his legs were bare, she was easily able to rub the toes of one of her feet against them a little as she eagerly received and gave kisses, normal and or more canine style, back. She began to wonder what he liked other than his wings rubbed at the base and decided to try something she thought was a little more intimate. Her hand went to the torn area in his torso area and she began to rub her hand from his stomach, to the side, and his back area with one of her hands and moved her face down to his neck and pretended to be a vampire like she did in her sleep when she suckled on Rosemary's neck thinking it was a candy tree.

-----------

Maybe that's why his guilt for that incident has increased...I don't recall him blaming himself for that as much...

Rosemary still hadn't turned towards Jacob, but she put a few of her fingers on his. "Don't feel too guilty for being a little glad it happened. The end results makes it a little more bearable than it would have been if nice things hadn't come from it...it hadn't lasted long...I don't think...though I wouldn't like to have to go through that again." Veni sort of nodded in agreement, he didn't want to go through that again either.

"Thas and Eztli forgave me even as I was doing it and I've repented and forgiven myself...though with Galantros that was harder to recover from.

If it didn't happen, it's not likely that we would have gone out of our way to push you out of your box because it wouldn't have really been any of our business how you chose to exist if you weren't our master." In the beginning to get his attention when he was in a book trance, Rosemary would flick his good cheek hard enough to give him a bruise for a few minutes. When she thought he overly complained about her way of getting his attention since yelling didn't work, she flicked his bad cheek just as hard the next time she wanted his attention. He didn't complain after that and eventually she didn't need to flick him at all.

"Maybe we would have been together eventually, but I don't think so. I am sure that there are a few negative events that Veni and I are glad happened because of the result."

The one at the top of her mind was the one in which a demon had put an illusion on Jacob that had made him think he had lost them. They were afraid of losing Jacob to the illusion at the time, but it had made and led him to realize how much he enjoyed their company and that he would miss them if they were suddenly gone. Sure he had shown that he started to feel the need for them to be around when he got back from Jiluzix's world, but that had really kicked him off. Veni was probably very glad for a dream the necromancer had, which had broke his homophobia. She was also glad for some of the less than pleasant events on Sephiroth's realm because of all the nicer things afterwards. Heck she wouldn't mind working at that... place another night just for a repeat of what happened afterwords.

She let one 'heh' escape as she thought of something. "Maybe God saw that his child Jacob had only company not suitable to be his companion for long enough and then he said, 'It is not good for the man to be alone.' But he couldn't have other normal men because they would die too quickly for him, so he arranged a way for him to have one. Then he saw that another of his children was in the hands of a demon and didn't want to be. So God gave Jacob the strong feeling that he could remove the demon's control from her. Now Jacob had suitable companions, but even that wouldn't do because he would always be sore even when they'd try to comfort him, so He helped Jacob remove the sores on his body so that he could thoroughly enjoy their affections on the days he did not suffer. Of course I don't know if that's how it really happened."

"That God sure does work strange," said Veni thinking of a few of the stories he had read to him from that Bible while they had been going through religious texts with Muerte.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:22 pm
Galantros' seemingly non-existant breath hitched up as Black rubbed his stomach and sides, and gently gnawed on his neck.

Galantros: "Black! I..."

He lost composure for a moment, squirming a little under her touch. Finally, an idea of how he could "pay her back" came to mind, and he gently rubbed his fingers against her neck, using his energy essence to kiss her there through his hand. A tendril of his wing proved to have the same ability as it brushed back the hair on her forehead, and kissed her there as well.

- - - - -

Jacob: "Perhaps..."

Jacob had felt only slightly better after she said all that, but she was still turned away from him. His fingers rubbed and intertwined with hers a little, and he dared to ask her something.

Jacob: "Rosemary, could you... please turn and face me?"

Even if she's still upset with me, I want her to look at me, rather than to ignore me while we talk.

Mentally, he tried to brace himself for one of her displeased expressions... he wasn't sure what to expect, honestly. He reached out and stroked her hair, repressing a sigh by breathing out his nose.

Basically, he wanted things to be like they were before, but after what he just did, that wouldn't be easily done. He felt like he'd need to earn her trust all over again, as if he betrayed it greatly.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:24 pm
BlackMN jumped and made a sound that sounded like an 'arf' in surprise and then a giggle. She thought he was caressing her neck with his hand and whatever he was doing with her head with his...she guessed wing part because his other hand had been on her lower back close to where her tail came out, but not quite touching it...until it felt like those spots were kissed. She looked at him, mouth a little wet with her saliva, trying to figure out what he did. When he did it again here eyes went a little big. She didn't know he could do that, but it made sense fro him to be able to because he could also eat with his fingers.

She nuzzled her face to the other side of his neck and said, "why haven't you done that before?"

Her hand caressed his face with little flames at her fingers that added a little heat to her touch and moved down his neck, chest, and back down to his exposed area. She started to do to his neck what she had done on the other side.

-------

Rosemary's eyes turned towards Jacob and back to their original gaze when he asked her to turn and face him. She wiped her eyes with her hand wondering why she was still upset and what for... he reacted a way that almost everyone does to a vampire...maybe she was more upset that he hadn't been there to comfort her when she started to cry, when she had needed it to be him instead of Veni? What if that personality was imprinted on her soul too? Then wouldn't that mean he couldn't fully love that either? Maybe it wasn't so much that she didn't want to look at him now, but didn't want him to look at her... In her effort to not cry or look overly upset, her face put on an angry/displeased expression when she turned around.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:55 pm
GL: "I don't know..."

Galantros kissed at the flame covered finger tips on his face, and shivered as they touched his body, back onto his stomach. He let out an involuntary groan when she kissed and suckled on the other side of his neck all the while. Rubbing his sides, his chest, his stomach, he squirmed, his toes clenching, wings squeezing her to him as he caressed her face, her sides.... Until he pulled her away gently, with great effort, giving her a kiss on the lips.

Galantros: "Too fast... I think we might be going... I mean, I... my aura, can you feel it? "

The essence of the fortress even had trouble keeping Galantros' aura in full check... it didn't drift far thankfully, but at that moment, it felt.... powerful. Intoxicating. Galantros himself was shaking... he was excited, too excited. He feared that if they continued, they might go too far. His wings placed Black at his side, still holding onto her, as he splashed his face with water from the stream in front of them.

- - - - -

Jacob's heart ached. With their emotional states as they were, their thoughts flowed fairly easily between them. So even when he saw that she looked angry, he could tell it was more because she was trying not to cry. And he felt even more stung that he'd abandoned her in her time of need, becoming a bit more upset at himself.

Taking what he felt like a risk, he reached out and caressed Rosemary's face with soothing necro-energy, while completely clasping her hand with his

I'm so sorry, Rosemary, for not being there. Let me be here for you now... It's only me and Veni around...

Jacob: "What can I do to make it up to you?"

He wanted to make it better. He wanted to kiss her and make her feel better. He didn't want her to hurt anymore. He wanted to just kiss her and...

...so he did. He was leaning in so close anyway while applying his necromancer's essence to soothe her, he gave her a gentle lover's kiss. Kissed her, while stroking her hair and face, and holding her hand.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:02 am
BlackMN gave a self satisfied grin when he asked her if she could feel his aura. "Yes and no. I am ignoring it because I don't want to be affected by it right now no matter how inviting it feels at the moment."

"Makes you wish we were at maybe my house doesn't it?" She laughed a little knowing exactly what he was afraid of as he splashed his face and she leaned into him sighing happily and idly scratching his back a little.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:24 am
Galantros splashed his face a few more times before he breathed in and exhaled deeply and regained some composure.

Galantros: "I'm not sure that'd be such a good idea!"

Blushing, he tried to shake out certain thoughts from his head. He then melted a bit as Black scratched his back and sighed, his arm and wing wrapping around the girl and holding her close.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:43 am
As Jacob paid special attention to her, Rosemary's expression softened and tears started to fall down her cheeks from still being a little upset and because he was making her feel a little better coming in so close that she could almost taste his heart beat. "I don't want to worry about how you or my friends think of me if I don't hold back in some situations. You've seen how stressful it can be..."

She was sort of expecting the kiss and sort of not, but she still reacted to his kiss and put her free arm around him to draw him in. Maybe we can use one of those simulators and see how bad Veni and I can get if we gave in and if we'd actually strike our friends...but for now... please continue to make me feel lucky and special. I still love you. And so Veni ended up supporting two on him.

------

"You're so cute when you're nervous." She had achieved her goal; he was completely out of his self pity state it seemed. Now all she had to do was wait for Rosemary to recover and tell him that she was fine. "What is on you mind? What are you thinking?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:06 am
Jacob kissed and caressed Rosemary fondly, holding her to him as his lips met with her. Once his mouth pulled away for a brief moment, he mumbled a few incoherent words in some language, and suddenly his entire body radiated fully of his necromatic energy essence, being absorbed by both Veni and Rosemary automatically.

He then continued to shower Rosemary with affection, the both of them snuggled in Veni's lap.

- - - - -

Galantros: "N-nothing! Ah, nothing... Nothing important that is."

His face had flushed stronger for a moment before he finally got those thoughts out of his head completely. He couldn't believe what had entered his mind due to the heated moment they had earlier... That was more something that Malos would think, and if Rosemary was still here... She'd skin him alive!  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:08 am
BlackMN frowned a little, "Hrrrmm...maybe I'd think it's important to me even if you don't. You know, Galantros, you shouldn't worry too much about about losing control and doing something or influencing me to do something I'd be angry or ashamed for. You know why I was ashamed at first that one time, but it ended up alright. As long as you're not squeezing my tails hard I can easily teleport away if I don't feel like doing something and get easily get you to stop. Unless you get violent somehow," a reference to someone else who tried to date her and had scared her so much she forgot to teleport with GL coming to her rescue, "I think I'll be fine."

She took his hand that he had around her, smelled it, and kissed his wrist. That was something she probably learned from the vampires. She put it back in place, though she wouldn't have minded playing with him again. "I'm glad you're my boyfriend. You could have asked me sooner if you had realized then... did my parents help a little with your doubt about us?" That was one of the biggest reasons they had visited to try to ease GL's mind on them.

------

(Must be a lot easier for Jacob to pick up people with that strength bonus razz )

Rosemary squirmed, gasped, and moaned under Jacob and maybe scrathced him a little with the hand on his back. It helped her feel relaxed, calm, soothed, comforted, and at the same time it made her want to squirm, jump, gasp and moan at the littlest of touches because of how pleasurable it felt. Veni reacted very similarly at first, but started to bite his lower lip a little because the feeling he got from the energy was particularly strong in his lower region.

Rosemary was soon eagerly accepting his lips on hers, letting him go to take a breath, and back to it again. Eventually she bit him just a little bit because, as Jacob had learned by now, having a little blood while being very passionate was like the icing on cake to them. He seemed to be getting his wish of wanting things to be like they were before more quickly than he thought he would, except now she was going to test him soon and complete failure would deny him of this for a while as it would take most likely both of them some time to recover from being in a way rejected.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:28 am
Galantros: "A-Alright... it's just that, certain thoughts... I feel like such a pervert sometimes, and I thought that was Malos' job!"

Galantros smiled and blushed lightly when Black said she was glad he was her boyfriend. He lifted her back up onto his lap and cuddled/snuggled into her again, eyes half-lidded and gave a content sigh.

Galantros: "Yeah, yeah they did. They really trust me..."

Deciding to try to get a little payback for earlier, Galantros suddenly kissed Black behind the ears, and on the sides of her neck.

- - - - -

Jacob soon became, very, very involved in what he was doing... Kisses everywhere, roaming hands, caresses and touches meant to inflame the senses....

Soon, they become very interested in what they were doing right there on the forest floor that it seemed like nothing else would disturb them. That everything else seemed void to them, even Veni. Which probably began to frustrate and annoy the male vampire a bit.

Until two different pairs of hands suddenly pulled him down quickly.

- - - - -

Eventually, everyone was back at the soul guider's place for a little while and there where either apologies or small talks about different things to Rosemary from all around. One thing was a common theme though, and it was that there was caring very much involved.

Galantros profusely apologized for his own reactions, and even hugged her of his own free will, even though normally he was never sure she'd be comfortable with him initiating such a thing. He also shyly mentioned that she could feed off him again whenever she wanted.

Bithmar actually talked with Rosemary about ways she could possibly refine her bloodlust for efficency in combat and defending herself and those she cared about. Githar added his own 2 cents along with Bithmar about similar things, while Bithmar also mentioned there might be an artifact on an alien world that could possibly help feed her negative aura, if only by the slightest bit.

Muerte simply apologized for having to restrain Rosemary, and for not fully understanding still on what was going on. The best he could come up with was that there was two halves of Rosemary.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:31 pm
Rosemary apologized to everyone as well for overreacting. She reacted as she normally did when hugged by anyone, but after a couple seconds leaned into it and tried to show that she liked hugs from him once in a while. She actually told Bithmar and Githar that she would prefer to do that, but she's been nervous to use it because she's afraid of how her friends could react if she seemed more monstrous than the monsters.

Rosemary told Muerte that it wasn't entirely his fault because they didn't properly instruct him, but she said that next time if she seems like she's peaceful to not stop her from moving completely and she apologized for any bites or scratches he may have received. Then she tried to explain to Muerte that it is one person still rather than two, but it could be split in two like a sandwich... and continued saying that she didn't really understand it either... for all they knew the other 'half' could be imprinted on her soul, so the soul would still be whole.

Veni lounged around as his wife received most of the attention and unconsciously glanced at Malos. He seemed completely relaxed from either confessing some things to Jacob, some residue of Jacob's essence, or relief that it seemed to be working better than he had hoped or a combination of all. He had somewhat jokingly and somewhat serious told Jacob through their mind link that he got lucky this time.

When she was all done talking to a few people, she pulled GL away intent on having him keeping his promise. "Hmm your neck reeks of Black."

Initially GL began to stutter, stumble, flush, and not be able to say anything coherent until she laughed at him, drawing near to him still, and stroking his bald head. "Don't worry. I am not going to do anything to you. You've been with her for years and she's been snuggling into you and sleeping with you, but you've done nothing to her. She's been infatuated with you before she had started going out with that boy, heaven help you if you disappear like he did but I think he had just beat you to the punch." GL knew that Rosemary had liked ShyBoy probably about as much as him before he had left and never contacted them.

"If you start acting like...teenagers... and... growing... intimate, don't worry about me actually doing anything to you because I trust you with her and I know that you reapers have slightly different moralities that treat relationships a little bit differently though honestly my example beyond a little bit of media is of in observance of Githar and Minazi than from where we're from. I trust that you won't force her do anything she doesn't want.

I may playfully threaten you and make you feel a little scared, but I won't actually do anything as long as she doesn't come to me hurt and even then depending on what happened I may not do anything... Just be responsible" meaning don't get her pregnant and become too much a pervert XD, "and don't let me catch you out in the open. Okay?"

Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games