Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 879 880 881 882 883 884 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:22 am
*looks Dame's outfit over* Very cute.
I'm not sure how smart or powerful my dragons are. All three of them are still pretty young. Gwee and Smok are smart enough to find a person they've met before. Well, most of the time. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:24 am
-smiles at everyone- Thanks guys.

-takes the pie from Karrie, balances it, and gives him another hug, sideways this time- Thank you so much for your help. You let me know how I can repay you for your trouble, okay? Ask anything and it's yours. -releases him- Have sweet dreams, dear Karrie.

-walks over to the steamers and places them in a carrying tray- -pulls out the piece of cherry pie and scones, opens the pumpkin pie container, and arranges all of the goodies on the tray the replaces the cover- Alright, guys, wish me luck!

-grabs the container and the drink tray and walks towards the door-

I may or may not be back tonight. If not, see you guys tomorrow! -nods head-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:27 am
It's no problem, really. *smiles* I really should go now. Good night, everyone. *walks out of the bar, Velcore following closely behind*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:29 am
-raises wine glass to the both- Night Karrie and you too Dame!  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:31 am
*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
I do not imagine there are many creatures who show much intellect within their youth. The fact that they are being raised by one other than their own kind would also have an impact on their development, so you may not see the same in the dragons that you keep around as I have seen in the ones of my world. Even the ones of my world have such variations, jhal they are generally regarded as wise.

*waves to Karrie and dame as they leave*

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:33 am
It would be interesting to see how they develop. The differences from being raised without adult dragons around. But I think that the dragons couldn't ask for a better caretaker, I'm sure.  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:36 am
Bye, Karrie and Dame! ^_^ I do my best with the dragons... Velcore helps out a lot too. He's quite a bit older than mine are. *stifles a yawn* I should probably go home and go to bed too. Good night, Ryzan and Dec. *smiles at them both, then gets up and walks out of the bar*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:38 am
Plynn kyon~
*smiles and waves to Kits*

Ryzan Vixtul

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:39 am
Bye Kit. It was nice meeting you. -takes another careful sip-

Ryzan, what in your world gives this wine its full body and flavor? It's increadable.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:07 am
Gi ussta, xas~ I believe it may be due to the use of morning dew and a variety of choice berries. It can take some time to gather enough of the necessary ingredients if one were to attempt making it themselves, rilu'oh since the demand is quite high, purchasing them in bulk from those skilled at gathering such things is quite simple~ Though the Tier'Dal, or dark elves, are the ones who have perfected the vinification, it is the Fier'Dal, or wood elves, who are best at gathering the ingredients as their home is the only place to find them and they are quite in tune with their surroundings.  

Ryzan Vixtul

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:19 am
May I have some Dark Elf wine?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:22 am
Then it seems that the production of this wine is a great connection between the two races. I imagine production would drop to nearly nothing if there was ever a great conflict between the Fier'Dal and Tier'Dal. I pray that never occurs.

-takes another sip and take a long look at Ryzan-

This might be impertinant, but why did you come to live in this world away from your kin? It seems like a very big decision.

To Kanjite Knight: Of course! -pours out another wine glass full- Savor it my friend.

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:28 am
-energy goes through the wine-

So that's what it's made of... shouldn't be hard to replicate, though using such powers to replicate food and drinks is impractical...

-tastes it-

Wundebar! Ryzan, this is wonderful. ^-^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:41 am
*pulls out a chair at the table he and Decorera were sitting at to invite her over*
Please, help yourself to the wine~

*laughs a little awkwardly at Decorera's comment*
Actually, there is great conflict between our races sweatdrop My kind cannot walk freely in their land amongst their people without extensive work to gain their favor. Likewise, they are not allowed on our land. I am able to pass through with ease due to my knowledge of illusions and manipulation, jhal any ordinary dark elf with no additional skills may find the journey quite fatal. Dear Quortek often passed through the area by hiding and sneaking about. I thought it would be much less hassle to just avoid the place altogether, rilu'oh there was a woman he had taken a liking to in the adjecent city of Felwithe that he just -had- to see. rolleyes

As for why I came here... redface *looks down bashfully and traces his finger around the lip of his wine glass*
That is a bit of a story in itself. I do not wish to bore you with unnecessary details sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:46 am
-sits at the table with Dec and Ryzan-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 879 880 881 882 883 884 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games