Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 880 881 882 883 884 885 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:49 am
-nods to Kanjite Knight before turning back to Ryzan, a blush fillling his smooth cheeks-

I'm so sorry. redface -shakes his head- I had no idea. confused Why would the wood elves take such exception to your people? No ...

-he looks at Ryzan sincerely- I admit, I would much rather hear your story than wonder over Elven predjudices. If it would not bother you too much ... -he took Ryzan's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze- Tell me, please?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:17 am

Holy hell! It does get busy in here!!

Any one serving or is it self service again?

xd

Hiya dec!

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:19 am
-looks up and waves at Stumble- Self service, oh and I saw dame heading over to Lily's. Thought you might want to know.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:29 am
*blushes at Decorera and drinks down half his glass of wine to help calm himself* redface

It.. um... *swallows hard and lets out a long drawn out breath to reestablish focus*
The tension amongst the elves has been a constant throughout our known history. It is said that when the world was first being populated by beings often regarded as dieties, among the first races were the Koada'Dal, or high elves, who were created by the being known as Tunare in her own image. Even as other races began to appear, the Koada'Dal were the most intelligent and crafty, not to mention beautiful... and thus the most prosperous.

Seeing how highly regarded the Koada'Dal were, a deity being known as Innoruk became jealous on top of the spite he was already feeling from not being allowed to create a race. As a show of both his power and anger, he kidnapped the first Koada'Dal king and queen... taking them into his own realm and torturing them for centuries, completely ripping their bodies apart slowly and rebuilding them to his liking. The end result was the Tier'Dal.

*takes a sip of his wine*
Naturally, the Koada'Dal are none too pleased with the idea of their first rulers being "perverted" in such a way and regard our kind as an abomination.... the literal incarnation of hate. The Fier'Dal are a human/elf hybrid; most of their blood being that of elves. They are considered a close kin to the Koada'Dal, living in the forest just outside their home city, so they sympathize more with the Koada'Dal than the Tier'Dal.

*refills his glass and pushes his hair behind his ear*
These issues actually have nothing to do with why I came to this world... not directly anyway~

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:43 am
-nods with interest- I see. I understand now. -he notices Ryzan's glass is nearly empty and picks up the caraff to refill it. Once they both have full glasses, he sets it back down. Dec's hand unconciously come to rest beside Ryzan's, their fingers just brushing.-

So ... why did you choose to come? -Dec's interest is clear within his golden eyes-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:47 am
*wanders through in to the bar and notices some faces she hasn't met before and waves before headin behind the bar and makin herself a cuppa tea*

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:02 am
*waves at the woman coming in*
Bwael kre'tan~

*looks over at Decorera, then down at their touching hands*
Usstan... *shakes his head and corrects himself* I.. I am not sure it is a story I should tell you just yet. I am afraid of what you may think...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:09 am
*looks confused at the language in which she was greeted and hopes it isn't an insult, watching the two gentleman she sees they look rather intimate and decides she'd be best of sitting at the bar with her tea. Blowing on the top she takes a sip and burns her mouth slightly*

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:44 am
-calmly- I understand, my friend. Then, I see yopu both tomorrow.
-waves to both of and then leaves-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:46 am
*finishing her tea she decides she'd better get off and run her errands. she tidies up her cup and leaves the bar*

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:51 am

Sounds like those elves could use a Harley! Ive got a dealership just down the road from here and I'll give a group discount if the order exceeds 10 bikes!

Dont want those Tier'Dal catching up with you now do ya!!

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:36 am
*Walks up from her room into the Main Bar to get a latte because she hasn't had time to call someone to get the espresso machine in her kitchen hooked up yet.* stressed  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:40 am
*walks up from her new room carrying a small glass bottle that looks as though it may be made of crystal*
OH Psyzapp! Thank goodness you are up this morning, I was hoping to catch you. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:44 am
*sits down, sips her latte and then smiles at Ayami* Good Morning Ayami. xd What can I do for you?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:47 am
Here, token of our gratitude
*hands over the glass jar that is filled with a perfectly clear liquid*
It is moonshine xd that was blessed by the elders.
it has a hint of peppermint flavor, truly suited for such a wonderful woman as yourself. The jar is also hand blown crystal.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 880 881 882 883 884 885 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games