Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 881 882 883 884 885 886 ... 909 910 911 912 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ohh did you say a table of contents, lol
  look at me I'm here
View Results

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 10:08 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
I like this one
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What would he name and age be? She looks 14.

14 is good I guess, and not sure, how about Jasmine? how about Jewel?

what color of hair does she have you think?=)

CrystBalfast

She looks blonde. When Jewel and Dover become human, I bet they would blush when the see each other newly human but would need something to wear as they would be naked.

ok blonde, sure =) will try and find a cute hairstyle ^^ I bet they would blush for sure .

Yeah and their first kiss newly human too. Jewel and Dover's hearts would beat faster in their nudity after becoming human and their legs and feet would feel asleep at first.

Sounds sweet =) I don't know which hair style to use 4laugh
* so they won't be able to stand right away, they'll be in the water? =)*

Sitting in the water admiring their new legs and feet? When Dover sees Jewel try to stand and falls back down into the water, it would so cute to see Dover drenched more, making him blush more.

(long blonde hair) searching.  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 10:10 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
I like this one

CrystBalfast

She looks blonde. When Jewel and Dover become human, I bet they would blush when the see each other newly human but would need something to wear as they would be naked.

ok blonde, sure =) will try and find a cute hairstyle ^^ I bet they would blush for sure .

Yeah and their first kiss newly human too. Jewel and Dover's hearts would beat faster in their nudity after becoming human and their legs and feet would feel asleep at first.

Sitting in the water admiring their new legs and feet? When Dover sees Jewel try to stand and falls back down into the water, it would so cute to see Dover drenched more, making him blush more.

ah that does sound sweet =) and yes.  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 10:14 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
I like this one

CrystBalfast

I'm sure you'll find a nice light hair item for Jewel. In the meantime, you can work on Eunice's mermaid bio, outfit and coding. I may find a shade of red or green for her speech text

Do you think I'm like a magic black box from which Greatness Awaits like Rareware from 1982-2002  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 10:20 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
I like this one

CrystBalfast

I'm sure you'll find a nice light hair item for Jewel. In the meantime, you can work on Eunice's mermaid bio, outfit and coding. I may find a shade of red or green for her speech text

Do you think I'm like a magic black box from which Greatness Awaits like Rareware from 1982-2002

alright sure =) work on Eunice , will do =) speech text sounds good too ^.^

yes I think you're like a magic black box 3nodding  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 10:35 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
I like this one

CrystBalfast

What's Eunice's dreams about being human like?  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 7:34 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
I like this one

CrystBalfast

mm...well as sporty shorty, she loves sports, playing human sports with others? not sure =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 7:43 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
I like this one

CrystBalfast

mm...well as sporty shorty, she loves sports, playing human sports with others? not sure =)

Sounds good. I bet she would love to do archery, I may do an archery tournament event one day in the IC if you like.

When she and Grace become human, it will be all new to them, having legs and feet but they would need something to wear as both would be naked after becoming newly human. They're also sure to blush at the sight of a cute human boy  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 7:58 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
I like this one

CrystBalfast

Sounds good. I bet she would love to do archery, I may do an archery tournament event one day in the IC if you like.

When she and Grace become human, it will be all new to them, having legs and feet but they would need something to wear as both would be naked after becoming newly human. They're also sure to blush at the sight of a cute human boy

oh an archery tournament, sound fun =)

so Eunice and Grace would need something to wear, oh my! lol sounds cute 3nodding  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 8:07 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
I like this one

CrystBalfast

so Eunice and Grace would need something to wear, oh my! lol sounds cute 3nodding

Yeah  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 8:08 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
I like this one

CrystBalfast

Yeah
*smiles*
how does Eunice look for a mermaid (cosplay?)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 8:12 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Not a lot, it's raining...=) haven't eaten yet... might idk..

If Sporty Shorty aka Eunice was a mermaid, what would she look like?
She's also from the Twinkle Toes movies and webseries as she's also 14 years old. In the RP, she can be Grace's sister. She has red hair and green eyes.

ok, will look her up, thanks =)

https://zevo-3.fandom.com/wiki/Sporty_Shorty

Yeah. When Eunice becomes human, it will be all new to her having human legs and feet but she'll also need something to wear too.

sure =) amazing all for Sketchers running shoes *smiles*

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https://i.ytimg.com/vi/mlErSk5H-As/maxresdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=587b656c9823f4d5d69b4df5a22616815ecec77f2a0690be5865e42e208d6d1b&ipo=images

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 8:13 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
I like this one

CrystBalfast

Yeah

*smiles*
how does Eunice look for a mermaid (cosplay?)

Pretty good.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 8:18 pm
Queentintin
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Not a lot, it's raining...=) haven't eaten yet... might idk..

If Sporty Shorty aka Eunice was a mermaid, what would she look like?
She's also from the Twinkle Toes movies and webseries as she's also 14 years old. In the RP, she can be Grace's sister. She has red hair and green eyes.

Yeah. When Eunice becomes human, it will be all new to her having human legs and feet but she'll also need something to wear too.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https://i.ytimg.com/vi/mlErSk5H-As/maxresdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=587b656c9823f4d5d69b4df5a22616815ecec77f2a0690be5865e42e208d6d1b&ipo=images

User Image

Nice. Have a good night, queenie.  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 8:35 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image

Nice. Have a good night, queenie.

thanks good night =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2024 5:20 am

if only real life was as good as this story was xoxo  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 881 882 883 884 885 886 ... 909 910 911 912 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games